Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2015, 18:34   #2791 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Does the SH work with a sub, by the way? It's classified as a mount so it should but if it actually doesn't then it would not be under the same rules as a mount and them saying that would be wrong cause of how the SH works in physics and effects the aspects of walk/run/glide/mount.

Am aware of how long trion takes, but I cannot update my client while doing memory dumps as I'am now incase I need to update.

I will say though to be careful with the security updates, use alt accounts, be aware that trion is trying to step they're game up and the SH is very risky for what it is. It only seem's that the SH is the biggest of the problem in terms of anything, but seems to remain undetected on alot of other parts and revolves around small parts of how the game handles the player and what they do.

Again, just let me know if anything breaks in derp so I may quickly update it when EU goes down tonite then work on the toggle for speed.
It works with a sub no problem like the mount on land when I tested its fast but it does not seem as fast as normal sprinting. Could this be due to the sub only going at 5.5m/s regularly. Or with a pack at 3.5m/s?
Old 10/27/2015, 18:38   #2792 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpizza View Post
It works with a sub no problem like the mount on land when I tested its fast but it does not seem as fast as normal sprinting. Could this be due to the sub only going at 5.5m/s regularly. Or with a pack at 3.5m/s?
Yes, subs just plain suck. I swim faster then a sub with and without a pack. The SH takes your base speed and amplifies it, so if your speed on a sub is slower then your normal swim speed then a sub will go slower with SH, and then dashing with SH should be WAY faster. This is all speculation on my part though about how SH works, ima go pass out now lol, bb in a few hrs.
Old 10/27/2015, 18:53   #2793

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurinf View Post
Yes, subs just plain suck. I swim faster then a sub with and without a pack. The SH takes your base speed and amplifies it, so if your speed on a sub is slower then your normal swim speed then a sub will go slower with SH, and then dashing with SH should be WAY faster. This is all speculation on my part though about how SH works, ima go pass out now lol, bb in a few hrs.
Yes, I'm basically amplifying the characters physics which also adheres to parts of the mount system because how an mount is bound to a player in memory.

The boat's will not gain the same properties because as you can tell, when you die and your boat is out, it does not despawn as how a mount does and is not bound to your character in the same aspects. A pet/mount however, is.

Also to the person asking about map height, I'm looking into this now as we speak even, it seems adjusting it is a bit... Buggy, cause the npcs and player models and how you adjust it and your client handles it. I guess it would be useful to get a hauler up into the air, but I'm trying to replicate what the RU's do for that instead and just make it fly across as it seems there is nothing that is being seen/detected with that on there platform an I doubt trion has better mechanics to do so.
Old 10/27/2015, 19:42   #2794 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
I just came from work and my account got suspended lol... I only used the Speedhack for 1 minute or less before I went to work like 8 hours ago.. time to put a ticket to get my account back lol
Odd how random it is. Used the SH for more than a minute getting from the coast to some specific spot in the western sea, did not take any packs on my back and have not experienced any sort of action against my account. I think with the increasing amount of people reporting bans SH should be reduced to a specific maximum, maybe 15m/s?
Old 10/27/2015, 19:52   #2795 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It's been shared/posted on how to do it, I've already tried myself and tried also to get the bosses to stop from resetting by removing certain LoS checks but still need an alt sitting there firing on it though.
I can't find it Could you or someone tell me how to do runs in serp with derp or something else ?
Or point me where to look please, i'm not good at seaching it seems.
Old 10/27/2015, 20:47   #2796 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

used the SH + full clip yesterday to move packs from sanddep to gweonid and still no emails/bans. ( i wasnt delivering under the land)
Old 10/27/2015, 20:59   #2797 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Forgive this REALLY dumb question, but how do you use SH? I have it checked but I am moving at same rate.
Old 10/27/2015, 21:06   #2798

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wixxie View Post
Forgive this REALLY dumb question, but how do you use SH? I have it checked but I am moving at same rate.
Is it NA? The patch may of changed some things.

If not, try setting it as admin.
Old 10/27/2015, 21:13   #2799 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Confirmed on NA. SH not working.
Old 10/27/2015, 21:15   #2800 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Is it NA? The patch may of changed some things.

If not, try setting it as admin.
It is NA and it is set to admin.
Old 10/27/2015, 21:23   #2801

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisdee View Post
Confirmed on NA. SH not working.
Then it will be down until EU updates later tonite to avoid conflicts, my apologies.

Users will be prompted with the update as soon as I put it up.

Is anything else not functional in Derp so I have a headstart on everything?
Old 10/27/2015, 21:44   #2802 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ploxasarus See my Private or my e-mail !!
Old 10/27/2015, 22:56   #2803 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is water working for anyone after this patch? i can see the water trying to raise but it goes back to 0 as soon as u let go of the slider
Old 10/27/2015, 23:27   #2804 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The mod Still working?
Old 10/27/2015, 23:33   #2805

Quote:
Originally Posted by archemaster View Post
is water working for anyone after this patch? i can see the water trying to raise but it goes back to 0 as soon as u let go of the slider
Everything will be updated later when EU goes down, I cannot push an update now as it will effect EU players. I apologize for this inconvenience and will begin working on the pattern scanning asap for some parts of it to avoid future conflicts.

Quote:
The mod Still working?
Work's fine for me.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread