Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/19/2015, 04:11   #1276 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Please check your latest emails plox<3 the old download link doesn't seem to work so i'm wondering if you changed links for security
Old 05/19/2015, 06:04   #1277

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipeys View Post
Please check your latest emails plox<3 the old download link doesn't seem to work so i'm wondering if you changed links for security
I responded.

Mod has been updated.

Changelog:
  • A very up-to-date readme.
  • Jail escape ( not sure if works for nuian but will for haranya, check out the readme for details & please test for me nuian players!!! ).
  • Auto loot rolling.
  • Some changes to water as to not effect other shaders that it was ( thx who pm'd me ).
  • Some lod changes to hopefully fix the object problem, please test.

Enjoy & please let me know if the escape aspect doesn't work, considering I do not play nor have I on the nuian side, and I will make a fresh character an look at the 3d files to do the same thing for nuian jail.
Old 05/19/2015, 06:20   #1278 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 88
I don't see auto rolling in the update?

edit: Oh I tough you meant "auto roll of the script" but it is actually auto roll loot. Win!
Old 05/19/2015, 06:27   #1279

Quote:
Originally Posted by awxid View Post
I don't see auto rolling in the update?

edit: Oh I tough you meant "auto roll of the script" but it is actually auto roll loot. Win!
Corrected it , my apologies but don't worry, coming soon with even more stuff like being able to solo library bosses on your own
Old 05/19/2015, 06:28   #1280 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 88
Simply removing the shelves do the trick on that one, plox. You can attack, but for the mob, the wall's still there.
Old 05/19/2015, 06:38   #1281

Quote:
Originally Posted by awxid View Post
Simply removing the shelves do the trick on that one, plox. You can attack, but for the mob, the wall's still there.
Yes but you have to be careful not to fall into the floor :P , already been testing alot of the 3d models an playing with all of them and removing things or adding things an creating stairs or floors and ect

Lots of neat stuff.

Edit: The readme got a bit better of an update since some important details were not included, see how to run or troubleshooting for details.
Old 05/19/2015, 21:59   #1282 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does friend finder work? where can i see the location of them? thanks
Old 05/20/2015, 01:33   #1283 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I donated, cant wait to check it out!
Old 05/20/2015, 11:52   #1284

Quote:
Originally Posted by anudaw View Post
does friend finder work? where can i see the location of them? thanks
Not at the moment, sorry.

Changelog:
  • Updated the uninstall, was missing parts - please re-download.
  • Testing library edits now, will post when done.
Old 05/21/2015, 00:08   #1285 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just Donated and sent you an email! Hope to hear from you soon
Old 05/21/2015, 02:28   #1286

Was just cleaning up something for the new update, I hope everyone is just as happy as I'am with this ( I'm an avid hardcore pvper ), not sure if I will get this entirely done tonite or post it early tomorrow, but its a big salute to all the arena players out there & just wanted to share it pre-update an hope this shows people how hard we are working on this an that every bit that everyone donates, even if you already have donated ( I do have server costs ), helps alot.

You will now have a convenient button to use, which was empty code and apart of the next update from trion, that I have edited heavily an made functional. Granted this will eventually be obsolete, atleast it looks ******* sexy for the time being and helps alot with game functionality since trion is **** with they're own game an giving us the features now.

I'am still working on making the mailbox functional, which will make the anypost owl obsolete, but it is alot of code around that as opposed to the battlefield and am unsure at this time when it will be finished or if I even can because of how they put in certain things to prevent bots from spamming mails without being at a mailbox. Leave it to the gold sellers to **** everything up for everyone

To Do Prior:
  • Cleanup code for it.
  • Remove it out of the clock/cleanup code.
  • Testing.

Note: If I have not responded to you yet via forums/email, please be patient, really trying to get this done tonite for everyone an update everything needed!

Edit: Responded to everyone, got what was needed done for it, is uploaded for everyone to test now - read the readme for how it work's for the new battlefield queing functionality. ~ Enjoy
Old 05/21/2015, 23:49   #1287 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so can sunken chests be viewed from your ship like the shipwrecks or do you have to go up close?
Old 05/22/2015, 03:56   #1288 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Yes but you have to be careful not to fall into the floor :P , already been testing alot of the 3d models an playing with all of them and removing things or adding things an creating stairs or floors and ect

Lots of neat stuff.

Edit: The readme got a bit better of an update since some important details were not included, see how to run or troubleshooting for details.
when did the password to the rar change?

I am just coming back to the game and I cant access the mod anymore D= lol
Old 05/22/2015, 18:43   #1289 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Prision break for nuians doesn't work, just tested.
Would be nice if you could also make it work for nuians too... Also get thro npc houses, mountains would be nice too..
Old 05/23/2015, 03:08   #1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by pairosp View Post
Prision break for nuians doesn't work, just tested.
Would be nice if you could also make it work for nuians too... Also get thro npc houses, mountains would be nice too..
Edit: Added & updated for nuian side

Took the pillars out on the wall, less obvious escape.
Closed Thread