It's my belief they have some type of pack script running.. Whenever I've used any 3rd party program, i don't get caught unless I do something with a pack.
I've used a teleport grinding bot to level 1-20 by teleporting to the nearest mob, kill it, loot, teleport to next one. Did that with the "Reported" debuff. Nothing happened. I saved the acct for a week, made a pack and telerported (short distances (about 20m at 3 sec intervals) under the map) and sat at the turn in waiting for labor to turn it in.. not even 30 minutes. banned.
Buy gold, speed hacks, teleport hack, you name it, all without a pack.. 0 issues... I'm thinking AA has a built in script that watches packs and reports activity.
If you were running them then I'd suggest not. It seem's only containers are not noticed and this has been mentioned & tested before - not applying to sea packs, however.
Quote:
lol RIP Archbuddy lol
The guy in the video sounds retarded, didn't listen after 2 minutes.
A few have approached me in relation to this, I do not bother with bots/botting so I can offer no advice or help on this, to clear the questions from my inbox.
I've been thinking about running a merch under the map. Is it extremely high risk? I mean I know there is the risk of having a GM come to me and see it but is there an auto detection for this?
Any idea what gives? Was working when I logged off game earlier, came back and derp looks like this. ran admin already no luck there.
Well it would only be as such if the game isn't loaded, if there is no admin access, or if you changed the executable name, an antivirus is blocking the hook, you are lagged and the connection is causing derp to wait for one.
If you were running them then I'd suggest not. It seem's only containers are not noticed and this has been mentioned & tested before - not applying to sea packs, however.
The guy in the video sounds retarded, didn't listen after 2 minutes.
A few have approached me in relation to this, I do not bother with bots/botting so I can offer no advice or help on this, to clear the questions from my inbox.
thats funny he does sound that way ***** and he does not give good info all time i my self never used AB i like doing it my self over bots just easier to keep from getting ban
Can you add something so we can hide our own name above our heads? currently you can switch modes with CTRL+V but you can't hide your own name with any of the options.
Can you add something so we can hide our own name above our heads? currently you can switch modes with CTRL+V but you can't hide your own name with any of the options.
It's in the settings, no need for a mod or anything XD
I was using Derp as you suggested to run my scripts and stuff, but today during guild events I disconnected and this made my character go into offline mode. So I exited the game with task manager and then started it up again and when I try to log in now I get a infinite black screen after character select screen.
I was using Derp as you suggested to run my scripts and stuff, but today during guild events I disconnected and this made my character go into offline mode. So I exited the game with task manager and then started it up again and when I try to log in now I get a infinite black screen after character select screen.
That is not because of derp that it happens, it is actually semi-common that it will happen and your character gets stuck in a "limbo" state in the game because of lag/latency and it not clearing the character out of the game properly.
If you log on an alt on the same account, you will see it's fine to get on, but you will often see your dc'd char actually still online. If it actually stays stuck, you need to contact support unfortunately.
This also, could be because of lag/latency and you got hacker slapped by the latency detection system and are purple/on the ground and locked down, too.
Have had the second happen to many people due to latency issues, it mostly is so people can't lag switch themselves or for teleport hacking and is rather a ****/buggy system as a whole that causes this or the limbo stuck.
If you were running them then I'd suggest not. It seem's only containers are not noticed and this has been mentioned & tested before - not applying to sea packs, however.
Gave it a try from RB to 2cr and about half way through Haryana ended up aground somehow even though I started UNDER the map. Fortunately it was only with clipper so no huge harm was only a pack.
I was using Derp as you suggested to run my scripts and stuff, but today during guild events I disconnected and this made my character go into offline mode. So I exited the game with task manager and then started it up again and when I try to log in now I get a infinite black screen after character select screen.
If you don't want to contact support you have to wait till server maintenance. Had the same problem.
I was using Derp as you suggested to run my scripts and stuff, but today during guild events I disconnected and this made my character go into offline mode. So I exited the game with task manager and then started it up again and when I try to log in now I get a infinite black screen after character select screen.
This happened to a guildie not too long ago, GM's fixed it but it did take awhile.
[Buying] Archeage Archeum Pack 09/09/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies I want to buy Archeage Archeum Pack. Contact me via pm or skype.
Skype :lokmanistan
ArcheAge Archeum Pack 09/06/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies WTS ArcheAge archeum Pack tell me your offer on my skype: Wolfices
[Selling] Archeum Pack Archeage Second 100$ 09/04/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies Hello
i have 1 archeum pack second
but i dont want to play because now im busy
so i want to sell it 100$
i have only 1
but i dont have paypal, but you can use rixty instead
why rixty? because i want to buy other game from rixty
u can contact me in skype: kensu14350
thx
no scam
[Selling] ARCHEAGE FOUNDER PACK 05/08/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies Servus habe mir am 29.04 das Gründer Paket von Archeage gekauft jemand intresse daran?
Biete alle möglichen Sicherheiten
Hätte für den Account 100€ oder angebote.