I noticed something aswell, in they're livestream recap that was posted for people that use archebuddy an the such.
Quote:
This new system is human run and can be triggered by Customer Service (so a GM will be the one issuing the command to suspected bots), so it won't be automated or randomly run across the system. However, it is yet another tool in our arsenal that we will utilize to keep bots out of the game.
Just to note, I've looked into the korean version of this and it can actually be bypassed ( in a slow process at that ) and skipped over by the bot in a manor that looks human in response and have picked apart those files already and found it to be rather, ****. So if anybody in the update will want/need some of that info when they put it into play, just let me know when the update hits and I'll be happy to enlighten people on how to do so to avoid this weak *** detection system they are putting in that is frankly, a complete joke when its a client sided lua file you can openly modify...
Really?...
******* XL doesn't understand ****... Wanna have a "little" better security system? Don't have said security measures at the reach of players, keep everything server sided and what not.
No.. but we as XL we pack our files so people can't see it, they aren't smart enough to unpack it.. we're good guys... let's get a pat on the back, we did good.
Ploxarius, how is ts finder work going? Anywhere close to release?
Yes, indeed, my apologies on the delay of this, I've actually been speaking with sullx about some things and debating to work together on a project aswell as the mod and derp ontop of it. I'll have something out within a day or so, I need a bit of time to cleanup some things in derp prior to the next trion fail-update and will have it ready the same time I post that.
All that warrants one is just the SH while running a pack, really.
DX9, and it's not even really dx11.
It loads parts of dx11, but if you notice in you're bin32 file, cryrenderd3d10.dll and do some checking on things, you'll see why dx11 has issues.
I really could use alot more feedback on that, cause as it stands it would be massively easier to put it on one platform or the other for updating/functionality and make things alot more functional, like the clip cam for example and how the watertop works.
Also if you look in your system.cfg file it says dx10 not11, but I found some post on the internet that gives you a bunch of files to add to archeage and actually makes it dx11, looks MUCH better.
Also if you look in your system.cfg file it says dx10 not11, but I found some post on the internet that gives you a bunch of files to add to archeage and actually makes it dx11, looks MUCH better.
Well aware of it, you can also modify some of the files in there too, to do some of the hud edits I do and even the shader edit for the water. But making it more into dx11 also causes cryengine to be more prone to crashing and huge memory leaks.
I do plan to strip derp down to dx9 in an update tomorrow, since dx11 just entirely has too many issues internally in archeage for me to maintain between until they cleanup all the mess they have with it. I know people may not be peased with running on dx9 for whatever reason but honestly you are not loosing very much quality and most as stated with the cfg edits can be done to make it still look like dx11.
[Buying] Archeage Archeum Pack 09/09/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies I want to buy Archeage Archeum Pack. Contact me via pm or skype.
Skype :lokmanistan
ArcheAge Archeum Pack 09/06/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies WTS ArcheAge archeum Pack tell me your offer on my skype: Wolfices
[Selling] Archeum Pack Archeage Second 100$ 09/04/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies Hello
i have 1 archeum pack second
but i dont want to play because now im busy
so i want to sell it 100$
i have only 1
but i dont have paypal, but you can use rixty instead
why rixty? because i want to buy other game from rixty
u can contact me in skype: kensu14350
thx
no scam
[Selling] ARCHEAGE FOUNDER PACK 05/08/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies Servus habe mir am 29.04 das Gründer Paket von Archeage gekauft jemand intresse daran?
Biete alle möglichen Sicherheiten
Hätte für den Account 100€ oder angebote.