You last visited: Today at 23:16
Advertisement
[Release] Derp Lite
Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.
03/30/2019, 05:09
#2026
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by
aepm17
Hello,
Do you have something to help me to plant and gather?
I do not make bots, I'm sorry - I cannot assist in this.
04/04/2019, 14:02
#2027
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Russian client version
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ploxasarus
I do not make bots, I'm sorry - I cannot assist in this.
Can you make the mod and derp, work on the Russian version of the ArcheAge client (aa.mail.ru)?: Сутенер:
04/09/2019, 09:44
#2028
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
check pm plox
04/26/2019, 12:44
#2029
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ploxasarus
I do not make bots, I'm sorry - I cannot assist in this.
Hi plox! I'm new around here!
Just donated for Derp and messaged ya please check inbox
thanks!
04/28/2019, 14:11
#2030
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
I have a feeling that underwater fog is broken along with the intro splash screen.
Any way to add opening daily quests in the same way login tracker goes off?
04/28/2019, 23:05
#2031
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Messaged! Ty
05/01/2019, 17:25
#2032
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Check Pm
Ty
05/09/2019, 00:51
#2033
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Derp lite.. Run with as admin, dx9 but underwater fog does not work, terrian fog has beed removed but underwater.. How to fix it?
05/16/2019, 22:20
#2034
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
yo
the other players see u when u fly and going under terrain when u boost ur farm cart speed etc etc...?
05/21/2019, 05:31
#2035
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Mikebriel
the other players see u when u fly and going under terrain when u boost ur farm cart speed etc etc...?
I mean if you get seen, well obviously yes.
The mod is up an running on the pserver ( no ban risks ), if anyone is interested in testing an giving it a go, drop me a msg here or discord.
05/22/2019, 11:42
#2036
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Hi Plox, very interested in your program, just trying to figure out how I can maximize my investment.
Does this allow no clipping and speed WITH your vehicles (freighter and merchant ship?) or simply your own avatar?
05/23/2019, 12:45
#2037
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Cmonkidz
Hi Plox, very interested in your program, just trying to figure out how I can maximize my investment.
Does this allow no clipping and speed WITH your vehicles (freighter and merchant ship?) or simply your own avatar?
You can change the speed of haulers, but not boats.
Clipping is possible with a vehicle(s), but I've not added that, I always could.
05/27/2019, 12:42
#2038
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hi Plox,
I've made a donation for you
06/10/2019, 10:18
#2039
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
HI Plox,
just made a donation
06/13/2019, 04:43
#2040
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ploxasarus
I mean if you get seen, well obviously yes.
The mod is up an running on the pserver ( no ban risks ), if anyone is interested in testing an giving it a go, drop me a msg here or discord.
Hello Plox, I would like to test the pserver mod. What should I do?
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:18 .