You last visited: Today at 08:25
Advertisement
[Release] Derp Lite
Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.
01/12/2018, 14:37
#1876
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Could you please reply to my last message
01/13/2018, 03:41
#1877
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 7
Please add Timer (seconds) on Action House bidder!!
01/13/2018, 19:46
#1878
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Hey @
- I can't send you a private message.
I bought your AA Mod 3.0 life time in the last year (February or March I guess) and I don't know why but I lost all my private messages in this forum - I think this forum has some system that deletes read messages after a while, so I don't remember the .rar password..
How do I talk to you? I can send you my PayPal email etc..
@
So this AA Mod don't work in Archeage 2.9?
01/15/2018, 01:00
#1879
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by
karimhozayen007
Please add Timer (seconds) on Action House bidder!!
You can't anymore, the seconds are never given to the client now.
01/15/2018, 22:39
#1880
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Hey Plox can u pm pls, I bought this ages ago but dont have it anymore
01/15/2018, 23:23
#1881
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
check my pm if u get the time
01/17/2018, 14:05
#1882
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Trying to run it but the Clint keep crashing!
I run Derp as Admin, and running DX9, downloaded and installed (.net)
Using Win 7
01/17/2018, 23:06
#1883
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by
klash85
Trying to run it but the Clint keep crashing!
I run Derp as Admin, and running DX9, downloaded and installed (.net)
Using Win 7
Derp is working absolutely fine, unless you mean lite? I see no issues with that either.
Also pushing a small update to Derp now to fix the red farm freighter climb, ty for who found the issue and allowed me to borrow theirs to resolve it
01/18/2018, 10:54
#1884
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
donative done
hi hi donative done waiting for you thxxx
01/18/2018, 12:19
#1885
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ploxasarus
Derp is working absolutely fine, unless you mean lite? I see no issues with that either.
Also pushing a small update to Derp now to fix the red farm freighter climb, ty for who found the issue and allowed me to borrow theirs to resolve it
I am talking about Derp (the one you sent me by message)
01/18/2018, 18:29
#1886
elite*gold: 155
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ploxasarus
Derp is working absolutely fine, unless you mean lite? I see no issues with that either.
Also pushing a small update to Derp now to fix the red farm freighter climb, ty for who found the issue and allowed me to borrow theirs to resolve it
Ur welcome! ahaha
01/21/2018, 21:19
#1887
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
For people who are interested, I do have a few things in the TW version working now if anyone would like to acquire it, let me know.
01/22/2018, 13:49
#1888
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
klash85
I am talking about Derp (the one you sent me by message)
Still Clint crashes
01/22/2018, 18:04
#1889
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by
klash85
Still Clint crashes
There is quite more then a few people using derp and I've had absolutely no reports of any crash related issues.
Can you per-chance message me in relation to it so I can try to sort it out for you?
01/22/2018, 20:54
#1890
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ploxasarus
There is quite more then a few people using derp and I've had absolutely no reports of any crash related issues.
Can you per-chance message me in relation to it so I can try to sort it out for you?
Ok I just did
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:26 .