Have you ever looked into manipulating knockback? I know that if you collide/run into a player it usually moves them backwards slightly, so is there a way for me to magnify character collisions so that they get pushed back significantly futher?
If so, do you have any advice on what I should be looking into to try this?
Hi, I send you a pm here with the ID and info for Derp + Mod
Also do you guys know were can I find a hack to put house / take terrain?
It seems everyone on my server have those, its quite hard to get a house those days
Hello, I'm Brazilian and I was wondering if you have something for the private server.
You have somewhere else I can get in touch with you. I can not use private chat here.
Hello, I'm Brazilian and I was wondering if you have something for the private server.
You have somewhere else I can get in touch with you. I can not use private chat here.
I've responded to your pm in relation to this, please check it.