Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old 12/30/2016, 04:48   #1141

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabj View Post
Ok, I'll take it...!

But I have no clue how to proceed Send you 5 dollars? I thought 5 dollar donation was for derp. Sorry, just feel a bit lost as to what to do if I want the mod but not the hack.
It is the same for either and you'd just go to the main link and click the button then thus send me the info in a PM and I'll do the rest.

Quote:
Does derp full work on KR client?
The version here, no. But I have done a few custom small versions for the KR to those who wanted zoom and fall damage removal & also some variations of the mod that was wanted for KR/CN.
Old 12/30/2016, 04:55   #1142

elite*gold: 0
Guys I managed to make mod work now and obviously my game is without water (okay that's great) but when I jump into the sea instead of swimming I walk.

Is it possible to keep the game without water but with the possibility of swimming? (To not make it so obvious that I'm using cheat). If yes what mod i need to put in optional?
Old 12/30/2016, 06:24   #1143

Can you please provide a working folder for windows 10 users?D: i ve tried everything ( (for the mods that is ) happy new year btw
Old 12/30/2016, 06:54   #1144

im a windows 10 user and it works just fine for me. Read the Readme file , and set the compatability to windown 7 and tick run as administrator
@ , does the exit now button exit your completely from the game (will your character still be online or will it log off) also can it be used im combat?.

2) Do you run option 4 (unroll scripts AFTER you completely exit the game or when you exiting the game)?. Do you need to run it twice like always (AFter you enter the game and can jump around and then after exiting the game?)
Please clarify , couldnt completely understand the readme as my first language isnt english

Thank you
Old 12/30/2016, 07:48   #1145

Now i understand guys! Sorry for my dumb question xD

So, someone can tell me if Perdita Torso spawn only in Arcadian Sea?
Old 12/30/2016, 08:04   #1146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganvsss View Post
Do you run option 4 (unroll scripts AFTER you completely exit the game or when you exiting the game)?. Do you need to run it twice like always (AFter you enter the game and can jump around and then after exiting the game?)
Please clarify , couldnt completely understand the readme as my first language isnt english

Thank you
You only run option 4 once, after the game has loaded and your character can move/jump etc..
Old 12/30/2016, 08:27   #1147

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinoPls View Post
Can you please provide a working folder for windows 10 users?D: i ve tried everything ( (for the mods that is ) happy new year btw
I've explained in private, sometimes you have to set launcher as admin and others the packer with admin or without and set to compatibility of win7. It varies between users since some have certain settings defaulted whilst others have power user settings an need less tinkering.

Quote:
@plox , does the exit now button exit your completely from the game (will your character still be online or will it log off) also can it be used im combat?.
Depends, often you'll stay logged in if you are in combat since the server keeps the char in even after whilst sometimes it will immediately close connection & don't ask me why it doesn't always exit even if in combat and sometimes can be rare even so that it does, ask trion/xl and the broke **** they have that is "working as intended" when it comes to a thing they call a server.

I really wish they would fix they're issues so I can go back to what I was doing entirely with some things an not have to be checking if they plan on doing any updates all the time or servers going down an ect, beginning to be a real pain they can't get they're **** together.
Old 12/30/2016, 10:03   #1148

well i ve done that and it doesnt work. Derp works just fine tho. Speed/zoom/fog. The mods wont work. I ve set the compatibility with windows 7 . blocked the crashhandler exe etc. I guess i need a working config.ini? Mine is set to Beta\game_pak altho the folder on glyph/games does say Beta i dont know how you guys have it Live. Should i uninstall archeage and install again?

Also you mentioned about running on and off. Do i pop the launcher first then execute packer too? Kinda sorry to be wasting your time with this but i cant seem to be able to make it work so far.

Can someone with windows10 provide plox with his folder ? Or something like that?

Happy new year
Old 12/30/2016, 13:29   #1149

Hey Plox. I've sent you a PM but it doesn't seem to want to send. Have paid for 2 programs. Can you inbox me please so i can reply?

Thanks.
Old 12/30/2016, 16:04   #1150

Got banned. I've mostly been doing sunken chests. I did however deliver abyssal pack in stealth from under freedich using the "swim" option, so that's probably what got me banned I guess.
Be careful if you're using it on the fresh start servers and don't do stupid **** like I did! : )
Old 12/30/2016, 17:25   #1151

Hey I just sent you $5, I tried PMing you but im not sure it worked.
Old 12/30/2016, 17:35   #1152

" Block the glyph crashhandler.exe with a firewall " i added the crashhandler in my firewall and unchecked it. that blocks it right? and after rolling the scripts when loading after character select, i dont have to unroll when i log in if im using derp right? lastly how do i disable the " More conviently placed patron button " i just want it on the default lower left
Old 12/30/2016, 18:49   #1153

Hey guys!

Today the server stayed in maintenance for a few hours, when the server came back I logged in normally with the mod in the sea and everything was working, except the sunken chests. What could have happened? The boxes have slow spawn after the server comes back from maintenance or has a bug occurred with my mod?
Old 12/30/2016, 19:06   #1154

Just donated, waiting for a reply
Old 12/30/2016, 19:30   #1155

@
I can't PM you since I don't have enough post or premium.
Since this isn't PayPal, I'll give you 10$ worth of skins or games, Now I just need you to tell me games or skins that you want me to buy so we can trade for it
Also pm me your steam account so I can trade you the stuff.