Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old 12/30/2016, 20:46   #1156

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinoPls View Post
Mine is set to Beta\game_pak altho the folder on glyph/games does say Beta i dont know how you guys have it Live. Should i uninstall archeage and install again?
It doesn't matter if its live or beta, just needs to be set as such the directory and it is case sensitive.

Quote:
Also you mentioned about running on and off. Do i pop the launcher first then execute packer too? Kinda sorry to be wasting your time with this but i cant seem to be able to make it work so far.
You only run the launcher and you should try running the launcher as admin with the packer set to win7 compatibility and also try enabling admin on/off for the packer whilst doing the same with the launcher.

Quote:
I did however deliver abyssal pack in stealth from under freedich using the "swim" option, so that's probably what got me banned I guess.
I can tell you delivering packs under the map is a huge no-no and I've warned people before about it. Archebuddy was abusing this for some time an it eventually had a check added to it if you hand to an NPC in a improper location ( under map ) an usually results always in a ban.

It's the same concept with crafting a pack then speed hack turning it in, since archebuddy was bot-teleporting them so badly it had a craft>trade check added that gets you flagged/banned.

Quote:
i dont have to unroll when i log in if im using derp right?
You don't have to, no - but some do it as paranoia or just in case.

Quote:
lastly how do i disable the " More conviently placed patron button " i just want it on the default lower left
The readme explains the location of the file, simply move it to optional and unroll/roll.

Quote:
when the server came back I logged in normally with the mod in the sea and everything was working, except the sunken chests. What could have happened? The boxes have slow spawn after the server comes back from maintenance or has a bug occurred with my mod?
The chests do not spawn immediately after a server maintenance, it usually takes anywhere between 45mins to 2hrs for them to spawn completely.

Quote:
Since this isn't PayPal, I'll give you 10$ worth of skins or games, Now I just need you to tell me games or skins that you want me to buy so we can trade for it
I've responded to your PM.
Old 12/31/2016, 01:34   #1157

elite*gold: 0
@ please take a look at your email and PM

waiting the item.

thx
Old 12/31/2016, 02:30   #1158

@
I couldn't find the skins you wanted in the steam market, Do you have any games you want that is 9.99?
Old 12/31/2016, 03:12   #1159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
The readme explains the location of the file, simply move it to optional and unroll/roll.
Its not there, i read it line by line.

2nd account banned, just using the mod, no derp. i was not using the font, fog, target distance, jail escape. was using the rest
Old 12/31/2016, 04:29   #1160

Quote:
Originally Posted by anudaw View Post
Its not there, i read it line by line.

2nd account banned, just using the mod, no derp. i was not using the font, fog, target distance, jail escape. was using the rest
"Auto Patron Box"

Look for that in the readme. Tada.
Old 12/31/2016, 06:08   #1161

Donated and sent email/skype message since i couldnt pm you here.
Old 12/31/2016, 12:34   #1162

Is it safe to craft packs then store them for about 24 hours and then use speed to turn them in? Same with swim.
Also, what VPN do you use to keep your main account safe? Have you ever got your main account banned because of alt accounts?
Old 12/31/2016, 13:52   #1163

Quote:
I don't see why the mod would arise anything to cause a ban unless something else was done but alt accounts as of late have been commonly getting banned for no reasons what so ever lately on fresh starts even without hacks running.

Quote:
Is it safe to craft packs then store them for about 24 hours and then use speed to turn them in? Same with swim.
Also, what VPN do you use to keep your main account safe? Have you ever got your main account banned because of alt accounts?
I cannot confirm in any way if that would be safe or not so I'd say try with an alt an see what happens. I tend to use SoftEther but that is a public VPN resource and I only use it mostly to avoid ipbans from trion. Alt accounts have been banned by association plenty, despite trion saying they would not do that and also them saying people are free to create new ones an play and even if legit - still get banned without reason and the whole "we can do it cause we can" response. Trion customer service just doesn't care anymore to look into anything and legitimate people have posted plenty on reddit about it happening and also others who have contacted me angry at the company wanting the mod/derp simply to get back in quicker an catch up.

As for the messages I've not gotten to, please accept my apologies and know I will get to them as soon as I can but I've done a complete rebuild into a new case/mobo/setup and it will take me some time today before I get everything reinstalled and up and can respond - please be patient, I promise I will get to them all by the end of the night.
Old 12/31/2016, 15:18   #1164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I don't see why the mod would arise anything to cause a ban unless something else was done but alt accounts as of late have been commonly getting banned for no reasons what so ever lately on fresh starts even without hacks running.

I cannot confirm in any way if that would be safe or not so I'd say try with an alt an see what happens. I tend to use SoftEther but that is a public VPN resource and I only use it mostly to avoid ipbans from trion. Alt accounts have been banned by association plenty, despite trion saying they would not do that and also them saying people are free to create new ones an play and even if legit - still get banned without reason and the whole "we can do it cause we can" response. Trion customer service just doesn't care anymore to look into anything and legitimate people have posted plenty on reddit about it happening and also others who have contacted me angry at the company wanting the mod/derp simply to get back in quicker an catch up.

As for the messages I've not gotten to, please accept my apologies and know I will get to them as soon as I can but I've done a complete rebuild into a new case/mobo/setup and it will take me some time today before I get everything reinstalled and up and can respond - please be patient, I promise I will get to them all by the end of the night.

so still better to turn the pack and do the tricks by alt rather than the main acc?

thanks for the confirmation, so i dont need to worry sending the pp to the wrong person, because there are many of "you" in skype lol
Old 12/31/2016, 21:26   #1165

So Plox if I use a VPN on alts to try Derp will I be safe from getting my main banned?
Old 01/01/2017, 04:52   #1166

Quote:
so still better to turn the pack and do the tricks by alt rather than the main acc?
Some people risk it, some don't - I can give no advice on this per-say and only say it is your choice on how you go about it and some are paranoid and others throw caution to the wind an go all out an get away with alot.

Quote:
So Plox if I use a VPN on alts to try Derp will I be safe from getting my main banned?
Plenty people do, some use public VPN's whilst others have dedicated ones they do things on. Do remember a public VPN is used by alot of people, too, so if someone is abusing heavily on it trion is known to ban accounts just based on ip association and not even check/care despite what they try to "claim". Don't think trion realizes when they go to defend themselves saying they don't do things like that, that I talk to a vast majority of people who use MMOMinion, code privately for archeage, some of the legit players and streamers and big youtubers an hear about all the things that go down ( including how they failed to give the reddit guys the 3.0 images an they came an asked me for them which once its completed you'll see me in the reddit credits for it ).

Trion always lies to save face, its what they are known for.

Quote:
@Ploxasarus can you check your inbox or your mail? Sent you the details there
I've responded to you aswell as everything else in my inbox. I have not gotten to my email so if people are waiting I apologize and will get them tomorrow. Have been doing a massive about of cpu settings up and installs and updates an now - I just wanna smoke down an enjoy into 2017 & also - happy new year to everyone
Old 01/01/2017, 04:56   #1167

please check your pm. i asked something about it

thanks!

happy new year!!
Old 01/01/2017, 10:30   #1168

Sent you a skype message, plox.
Old 01/02/2017, 20:18   #1169

The mod is just perfect.
But there is 1 bug / glitch / whatever : Sometimes the mod shows the enlargement of a sunken chest when actually it is not there.
Old 01/02/2017, 23:16   #1170

i added you on skype with some questions, and to confirm if you are there for the purchase i dont like waiting after buying something so just waiting on you to answer there hehe :P