You mean on the mod or in general? The last I looked it was appearing to work fine.
In the mod. I've tried redownloading it and reinstalling it a few times. The function of auto collecting them works but the actual button is always greyed out.
I've been trying to get in contact with you through PM's for a few days now, have you been getting them or are they being lost in the void?
I actually have not been getting them ??
Please try sending once more, I do apologize, epvp was down ( for me atleast ) last nite awhile an seems when they're **** breaks tends to **** everything up.
Quote:
In the mod. I've tried redownloading it and reinstalling it a few times. The function of auto collecting them works but the actual button is always greyed out.
Intended, should auto collect and clump them together an you never need to do anything with them.
Intended, should auto collect and clump them together an you never need to do anything with them.
You...you should take a look at this. Any way you can put this or the gilda one in your mod? www(.)reddit(.)com/r/archeage/comments/4s2y35/regrade_hack_gilda_hack_how_about_gold_and_worker/
You...you should take a look at this. Any way you can put this or the gilda one in your mod? www(.)reddit(.)com/r/archeage/comments/4s2y35/regrade_hack_gilda_hack_how_about_gold_and_worker/
That thread is a joke the gilda "hack" is simply photo shopped. :P ****** fear mongering of the masses same thing with regrade hack it almost 100% does not exist but the masses like to believe it does.
Banned on my main after using derp lite for a few days, only ever used water-top, fog and FoV. Heads up, been using your mods for a very long time, but it seems they have somehow found a way to detect them.
Support basically admitted to me that it was this program they detected on my account.
Banned on my main after using derp lite for a few days, only ever used water-top, fog and FoV. Heads up, been using your mods for a very long time, but it seems they have somehow found a way to detect them.
Support basically admitted to me that it was this program they detected on my account.
Lite doesn't have water top removal, so a bit confusing there.
I'll look into it a bit, but most it seems to me is people being caught by the crasher.. I'll add a note to it and also look into something that will just block everything outright on reporting.
Something people also need to realize is, if your game crashes or something of that sort and the crashhandler sends a report in - you do know it lists all of your current running programs, tabs, ect and all that you have going on for your computer at the time and any malforms in the game_pak ( such as the mod ) , right? The telemetry also does the same thing ( despite the **** trion tries to sell to people about it being legit, just google how telemetry works ).