Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old 06/24/2016, 01:46   #541

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeland5 View Post
I'm guessing in order to block glyphcrashhandler, you need to load up Windows Firewall w/ Advanced settings, create a new outbound rule, open the rule and browse to glyphcrashhandler.exe (under programs and services tab) in the glyph directory. Then set it to block internet access, then click apply. On Windows 7 at least.
Yes this works, just hope it completely works hehe.
Old 06/24/2016, 04:28   #542

im interested in the mod pack how do i purchase?
Old 06/24/2016, 05:49   #543

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardking1990 View Post
im interested in the mod pack how do i purchase?
Check the main post at the bottom.
Old 06/24/2016, 06:31   #544

i cant reach you via email or skype its not letting me

i messaged you here if thats ok
Old 06/24/2016, 14:59   #545

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke69x View Post
Well i didnt but fk it tuty so this bans are not perma ?
Yes they are permanent, unless you flood trion with tickets, and by some luck they unban you... Some people say its easy to get unbanned, but i couldnt get mine back
Old 06/24/2016, 19:16   #546

donation sent to and receipt sent to your email
Old 06/24/2016, 23:13   #547

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutyfer View Post
Yes they are permanent, unless you flood trion with tickets, and by some luck they unban you... Some people say its easy to get unbanned, but i couldnt get mine back
My main was banned too long time ago and i couldnt get mine too
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2016, 08:38   #548

As it stands thanks to someone letting me use they're KR account I have the following working & bypassed there even though they've gameguard for it and this will more then likely also work for the RU version too.

Speed
Swim fly
No fall dmg
Water top & fog removal
Fog removal

Working on something for the zoom since gameguard doesn't like how I do my pointer sets and will see if I can get that up an running.

If you have a RU account an are interested in those hacks above for archeage let me know so I can go there an test.

Do realize, people are offering for what I'm doing in KR so not to be greedy, don't expect a freebie. I like to tackle gameguard an all, but there is also other things I have to do aswell for the file dumps into memory an so forth that take a bit of time that most from what I can see can't do.

Not sure why, I've posted methods to remove gameguard for shaiya in the past and those still are relatively informative enough to give an idea how to do it - just look into x2game.dll and you'll see the load process for gameguard. Best bit to look at is the GameGuard Error! string which you can breakpoint right into the entire functionality of it and take it off ( no heartbeat, just checks ) but you'll have to unpack x2game.dll first
Old 06/25/2016, 09:12   #549

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeland5 View Post
I'm guessing in order to block glyphcrashhandler, you need to load up Windows Firewall w/ Advanced settings, create a new outbound rule, open the rule and browse to glyphcrashhandler.exe (under programs and services tab) in the glyph directory. Then set it to block internet access, then click apply. On Windows 7 at least.
did this completely work for anyone yet?
Old 06/25/2016, 15:03   #550

And since people were curious in PM about the KR working cause of gameguard on the RU, you go and gosh did I have fun

P.S.: I was & still am high as **** and yet gameguard is supposedly so good?
Old 06/26/2016, 02:42   #551

the archeage mod pack isnt working for me. i load it up on character select and hit 1. it say successfuly installed instantly and when i load into the game nothings changed . i know im probably doing something wrong
Old 06/26/2016, 03:07   #552

Quote:
the archeage mod pack isnt working for me. i load it up on character select and hit 1. it say successfuly installed instantly and when i load into the game nothings changed . i know im probably doing something wrong
Read readme then repeat according to that file
Old 06/26/2016, 03:31   #553

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadySnow View Post
Read readme then repeat according to that file
ive read it and followed it. dont know when im suppposed to open the launcher and use it tbh. whenever i do use it it installs instantly but nothing happens ingame.
Old 06/26/2016, 10:22   #554

Quote:
ive read it and followed it. dont know when im suppposed to open the launcher and use it tbh. whenever i do use it it installs instantly but nothing happens ingame.
Close archeage close glyph set up which mods you want to be installed then install. Also re-read the readme
Old 06/26/2016, 12:48   #555

Quote:
Your doing it wrong. You don't run anything at character select and you'd know that by reading the readme included. It would instantly complete because you either did not set the packer as admin if needed ( read the readme about not running this file, only the launcher, but setting it with admin privs ) or setting your config.ini properly.