Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old 03/08/2016, 23:46   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I think they are detecting certain aspects of the mod and also catching up on reports ontop of that.

I can for sure say that archebuddy is very detected now, though.
I only used derp not the mod if that helps any.
Old 03/08/2016, 23:46   #137

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaf500 View Post
so we should hold off and let you do some checking before using derp?
Well derp has to be updated due to patch, I believe, anywho. So NA users will probably need to wait for anything until EU since I'm not doing a NA client this time around due to my current work load on the new gui/features which will not be released on the update but it gives me time to focus on it and take the client patch apart ontop of that and see.

Far as I can tell, they are only detecting alot of aspects of the mod or slight things in relation to it, so again - it is the users choice but me and several other people are tackling the client to sniff out anything that may be the case.

At this time, I don't see anything in relation to memory integrity checks locally but I will do some things to test a few things ( of which I'm not going to be posting here due to prying eyes of trion ) and see.

I think the only reason they gave warning on the mod is because they realized the huge majority of people that use it, which is about 80% of the community in the game at the moment and they know if they roll a ban wave of that caliber it is bound to have failures and ontop of that would kill the game entirely.
Old 03/09/2016, 00:26   #138

RIP Mod

I also get emails on my main and my alt. Neither of which used speed hacks or flying or clipping for profit. I only used the mod for the anywhere warehouse/mailbox/ and other nice features. I also used derp for Fov and sht.

So I can pretty much 100% say that it's the mod that is being detected since that's what I actually used on both.

That being said time to un-install da hacks. They were never making me any illegal money really besides the few times I tried to do sunken chests, but they were usually gone so I never bothered to much. I usually did trade run legit. I'm going to miss the functionality of the mod, but with Plox no longer supporting it. It is not worth keeping.

Just gonna wait for now and see what happens with derp, would be nice to at least be able to continue to use the fov portion of derp if nothing else.

Either way thanks for the fun guys, and hope that some new cool sht will happen in BDO.
Old 03/09/2016, 00:28   #139

One of my accounts that I've only used on second computer didn't get the warning but the few I've used AB on 1 was banned 2 patron warned.

It was fun while it lasted for now...
Old 03/09/2016, 00:35   #140

So have really only used the mod for water removal and sunken chests help, which is a texture mod if I'm not mistaken? Only used the scripts once maybe twice. Is the water removal, sunken chest part of the mod detectable? Other then me bee lining for chests which is some what explainable.
Old 03/09/2016, 01:07   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathenShada View Post
RIP Mod

I also get emails on my main and my alt. Neither of which used speed hacks or flying or clipping for profit. I only used the mod for the anywhere warehouse/mailbox/ and other nice features. I also used derp for Fov and sht.

So I can pretty much 100% say that it's the mod that is being detected since that's what I actually used on both.

That being said time to un-install da hacks. They were never making me any illegal money really besides the few times I tried to do sunken chests, but they were usually gone so I never bothered to much. I usually did trade run legit. I'm going to miss the functionality of the mod, but with Plox no longer supporting it. It is not worth keeping.

Just gonna wait for now and see what happens with derp, would be nice to at least be able to continue to use the fov portion of derp if nothing else.

Either way thanks for the fun guys, and hope that some new cool sht will happen in BDO.
I've already worked on a few things with BDO, like being able to open the damn map while fishing so I can check worker gains an so forth, very annoying that you cannot..

For now what I can see is it being primarily alot to do with the mod, it will take me a bit of time to continue reversing everything but it seems like they do have some taddle things in the client in relation to it but it seems everything with derp ( no guarantee on this ) is Ok so far and derp actually with the bypass of the scripts has prevented alot of users from the issue.

I've just tested everything with derp that I updated, this is all to do with security aspects in the client in relation to the mod and them hammering down on me and now the players.

Personally if it was me ( not implying people should do this, it is your choice ), I would tell the whole community to go balls deep with it since I can honestly say about 80% of the community for AA has contacted me in relation to hack/mod and everyone is using something of some sorts and if they did a ban wave in that proportion it would just be the end of they're community. Which is why Celestrata posted about certain people of the community using things that they consider important since they are now aware truly that I was not fucking kidding on the scale of people who hack in the game.

I can say, looking back on a few weeks ago that Celestrata requested those log files from people who had issues, that those people actually told on themselves.. The log files the CM was speaking of that a ton of people PM'd her on the forums with actually tell alot of information about the client during load/play and if some things are changed or incorrect any dev could see if they were using something to do with the mod..

Either the CM was unaware of the things that was contained in those files or this was a simple bait tactic to fish people out..

I'll continue my digging into the client a bit more for derp and security aspects but I will not be doing anything with the mod or continuing it as I'm not by order allowed to.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2016, 01:22   #142

it is kind of weird i use both AB and the mod/derp. in my entie time ive had 3 accounts banned. one was a stupid 24/7 traderun bot. totally my fault and wont do it again. the other 2 accounts have been almost immediately after using derp. 1 account back in the day when derp was free. all i used it for was clipping and that was it no speed hacks or anything. 3 days later bam banned. i bought derp yesterday and decided to use the speed hack on the hauler. non patroned account and didnt even move packs. just rran around on my hauler going up and down the mountains in solis to mahadevi. never went past 25 m/s and this morning got an email saying i was banned and it wont be overturned. mind you i used and abused the hell out of AB on this account but i have 2 other accounts that ive used AB a lot on and are curently not banned. they did get the warning message but not banned. again this is just my 2 cents
Old 03/09/2016, 01:50   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboostingva View Post
it is kind of weird i use both AB and the mod/derp. in my entie time ive had 3 accounts banned. one was a stupid 24/7 traderun bot. totally my fault and wont do it again. the other 2 accounts have been almost immediately after using derp. 1 account back in the day when derp was free. all i used it for was clipping and that was it no speed hacks or anything. 3 days later bam banned. i bought derp yesterday and decided to use the speed hack on the hauler. non patroned account and didnt even move packs. just rran around on my hauler going up and down the mountains in solis to mahadevi. never went past 25 m/s and this morning got an email saying i was banned and it wont be overturned. mind you i used and abused the hell out of AB on this account but i have 2 other accounts that ive used AB a lot on and are curently not banned. they did get the warning message but not banned. again this is just my 2 cents

The hauler aspect would not get you banned, but since AB emulates alot of things in the client - it would be easily noticed.. It is just luck or ignorance on they're part that they didn't see the other accounts or else wise.

I will make yet another note, since alot of people requested me to leave it as-is, do not use fuel with the hauler if its set to max, it will get you auto banned. If it persists and people don't head the warning, I'll be reducing the speed down to avoid that.
Old 03/09/2016, 02:03   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
The hauler aspect would not get you banned, but since AB emulates alot of things in the client - it would be easily noticed.. It is just luck or ignorance on they're part that they didn't see the other accounts or else wise.

I will make yet another note, since alot of people requested me to leave it as-is, do not use fuel with the hauler if its set to max, it will get you auto banned. If it persists and people don't head the warning, I'll be reducing the speed down to avoid that.
just to be clear i wasnt using AB and derp at the same time. i used to use the mod and AB together all the time. but not on this account. like you said it was probably shear luck (?) that the only accounts to get banned were using derp. or maybe it was just timing. that account was due for a ban. unfortunately i dont have any clean accounts i can try this out on and see. in the mean time i will be taking a berak from any and all mods/cheats/hacks until this blows over so to speak. and maybe onc eit does ill start legit accounts and just run hundreds of packs with the hauler speed. also side note didnt use eco ever. just sat at a nice 25 m/s
Old 03/09/2016, 03:29   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by ididnot View Post
One banned, one warned.

Only question I have is are they detecting it or just catching up from reports?
same like me XD
Old 03/09/2016, 05:49   #146

So I've been looking into alot of things, I see a few mod related things in the client but nothing more then that and nothing to worry over.

I do however, see some things with glyph that could be the cause.

My advice is to launch archeage normally through glyph then close it out after and run everything as such and it should be fine, but this is not a positive since I'm still reversing everything a-z but I do see alot of noticeable things with it.
Old 03/09/2016, 08:00   #147

this is such BS on trion all my Alt accounts got ban and nothing to my main account all i ever did on my main accounts where log in burn the Lb prossing mats that it .. and yet main is fine and even funnier some them accounts not even been loged in to over 2 months and has be mods and had be seen about month or so ago do no play on some them

so i deleted all them but 2 that got approved by trion
Old 03/09/2016, 08:19   #148

FOV, KR fonts, and Teleportation book mods are acceptable to trion now i suppose.

I do want to see the No intro movies, the Map zone timers (shows seconds too) and possibly the auto-click login tracker (this fixed my broken one from before i used it) be acceptable since i dont believe thes are "game breaking" maybe No fog as well but thats iffy.
Old 03/09/2016, 08:30   #149

just have see if they place them on list is all worth try i do love the movie 1 and the timer and auto clicker should be auto any how
Old 03/09/2016, 10:14   #150

Ploxasarus do you maybe have any idea which part of derp can be detected? I know speedhack can but can water level change be detected?