Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old 03/05/2016, 22:56   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutyfer View Post
What will happen if i pass 30 m/s on hauler? Instant ban? Or nothing?
trion put a 30 m/s on ships, cars etc if u go over that limit somehow they more or less will find u easily and ban you
Old 03/06/2016, 18:47   #122

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutyfer View Post
What will happen if i pass 30 m/s on hauler? Instant ban? Or nothing?
You'll get the debuff, usually. And you after will get an automated ban for going over the lag threshold which is a simple ticket to trion and you get unbanned shortly after so long as it isn't the weekend.

Ship's actually didn't have an over 30 limit ( if anyone remembers the sail bug, I had mine up to 60 m/s ) unless they added it or it was broken at the time or perhaps just a fluke I was not hit? I tried quite a bit to see if anything would trigger out of that but nothing did.
Old 03/07/2016, 11:58   #123

cant wait tell we get a boat SH then i be making the money lol hauler nice but hard hide what ya doing but love never getting stuck again
Old 03/08/2016, 03:31   #124

You should create a bug for the hauler to put a lot of packs inside one slot :O
Old 03/08/2016, 13:15   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPor7 View Post
You should create a bug for the hauler to put a lot of packs inside one slot :O
It was my understanding they fixed that bug but it was actually still functioning? I'll look into storage capacity in memory after the patch today ( if there is one ) and see what I can find.

I'm also going to start working on all of the fixes/changes to derp over the course of this week and how I plan to redo everything. Am going to sit down with several people on skype and get as much feed back as I can and start changing how the layout/gui is aswell as splitting some functionality and so forth then mopping up the process selection. It is not a definite that it will be done in a week ( since I'm doing this solo ) but it will be nice once it is finished and since I'm no longer allowed to produce anything with the mod it gives me a chance to primarily focus on this and do everything I want with it

Another note, is the radar bug still working? You would basically try to use the radar at the same time as another person and it would bug one of the users an they'd get the radar hud without actually being on it.
Old 03/08/2016, 21:51   #126

BDO's Derp version will be called Teeth

Don't think ill hack in BDO, but convenient mods would be awesome... like checking the ******* map while you are fishing... wtf?...
Old 03/08/2016, 22:36   #127

Hey Plox. Just got this from Trion by email. Should I be worried if I only use Derp? I don't use AAMOD, only Derp.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg glyph.jpg (723.0 KB, 79 views)
Old 03/08/2016, 22:42   #128

ban wave incomming

got four accounts banned
Old 03/08/2016, 22:42   #129

Same got that in the mail today also.
Old 03/08/2016, 22:48   #130

Same \o/ go plox Tear That game into pices woop woop
Old 03/08/2016, 22:59   #131

Just wanted to add here.. On top of the warning email, an alt (that the program sometimes attaches to on accident, but I never did anything when it did) also got the e-mail.

I no nothing of coding, just sounds like the injection process might be targeted? idk tho!
Let us know when it's safe plox! ^_^

Will add: Derp is the only thing I use.
Old 03/08/2016, 23:18   #132

To be clear I did use AAMOD a long time ago. For the past 10 months I have been using Derp exclusively with no suspension/bans at all. I wonder if using AAMOD was the reason my account was flagged. I don't think Derp had anything to do with it.

I'm going to continue using Derp and I'll let you know if I get pinched.
Old 03/08/2016, 23:20   #133

One banned, one warned.

Only question I have is are they detecting it or just catching up from reports?
Old 03/08/2016, 23:28   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagzak View Post
To be clear I did use AAMOD a long time ago. For the past 10 months I have been using Derp exclusively with no suspension/bans at all. I wonder if using AAMOD was the reason my account was flagged. I don't think Derp had anything to do with it.

I'm going to continue using Derp and I'll let you know if I get pinched.

I know several people on skype who all actively just use the mod and about half got an email, the other half did not and several people who actually have not played for atleast 4+ months also got an email and a single friend who plays 100% legitimately also got an email. I'd say there emails are rather all over the place in relation to this and it is kind of strange as a whole on who is and isn't getting them and kind of baffles me on this "detection".

I do not unfortunately offer any support for the mod anymore since I'm not legally able to other then it is your choice to use it or not. As for derp, I don't really see any issue with it at this time but I cannot guarantee that.

Quote:
One banned, one warned.

Only question I have is are they detecting it or just catching up from reports?
I think they are detecting certain aspects of the mod and also catching up on reports ontop of that.

I can for sure say that archebuddy is very detected now, though.
Old 03/08/2016, 23:39   #135

so we should hold off and let you do some checking before using derp?