Heiii, just checking in.. people getting banned by speedhack, did Trino finally started getting heavier on that? My main account has been banned like 5 times now and unabnned every time.. the last time Ploxa got it banned for me in like 2 minutes... not even kidding.. he popped in and 2 minutes later said.. yeah your account is banned.. lol its ok its still unbanned now again i think, I dun even have the game on my PC anymore.. anything new?
Heiii, just checking in.. people getting banned by speedhack, did Trino finally started getting heavier on that?
Just now with ocean packs aswell as regular ones is getting caught since alot of people were seen/noticed doing it so much so now GM's tend to patrol around looking more since the abuse.
Quote:
the last time Ploxa got it banned for me in like 2 minutes...
Well it was more like 10 an I couldn't help it that they happened to notice a boat flying around..
at first the mod dosent supported anymore? and dosent work or the is the AH stuff still working?
Second one: the Fog in your Lite Version of derp dosent support the underwarter fog or? when i activate it, its black like befor ._. i maked all how you said
at first the mod dosent supported anymore? and dosent work or the is the AH stuff still working?
Is still supported, but isn't as lightning fast on updates because it takes a bit more time to shuffle through files.
Quote:
Second one: the Fog in your Lite Version of derp dosent support the underwarter fog or? when i activate it, its black like befor ._. i maked all how you said
The fog in lite is only intended for just planar fog, not the underwater.
hey plox, old customer here I pm'ed u but no respones can u check ure box?
Can you try resending it? I humbly apologize I did not get any of them and it could be an error in epvp when they're stuff goes down. Did not see this til just now ( been enjoying my birthday all day ).
Derp lite has been updated, full will get its usual AM update after NA goes down.
I've finished working on something for the KR version, not quite sure what to call it other then "Derp Mini" since I only have it doing a few things at the moment ( fog, underwater fog, zoom, bypass to run scripts w/o error ) so if you play the KR region and are interested in giving it a test let me know an drop me a PM.
The RU version of the Mini will be up soon for those who have been wanting so much to test it.
I will more then likely take the Mini and add a box for RU/KR and allow people to select the region for that and it do its thing based on the selection to make it easier an have less programs.
I plan to dominate all regions
Edit: I to china today, quite a lovely place really - next stop RU.
Edit 2: It is , I have officially been to every single region of archeage and dominated them all.
Banned, have everything blocked and what not. Only use fog/fov. Just a heads up
Where you by chance also using anything from the mod with it?
I'm doing a rip-down of everything now as it is an building an entirely custom launcher that will negate the need for glyph and also have derp built into it but it is semi-far off for right this minute since I'm working on CN/KR/RU at the same time ( each region runs something different as anti-hack ).
on my task manager there an aplication named GlyphCrashhandler.exe when i close it it close the game .. any notes to follow .. dindt log in long time ago dont wanna get ban on the first 10 min of the game =)
To plox sorry on mobile yes, I was using mod not sure how they got to me - screenshots folder maybe? Not too worried as I got very lucky, just a warning that there may be something their catching.