What does the "instapack seller" function(in the mod) do? Just avoids the whole button clicking when you get to the seller npc with the trade packs? And what does the tradepack finder do? I'm interested in buying the Mod but would like to clarify these things before I do.
Thank you in advance.
What does the "instapack seller" function(in the mod) do? Just avoids the whole button clicking when you get to the seller npc with the trade packs? And what does the tradepack finder do? I'm interested in buying the Mod but would like to clarify these things before I do.
Thank you in advance.
Insta pack seller seems to sell the pack as soon as you speak to the cargo seller, no confirmation needed.
Trade pack finder makes it so normal trade packs show as these white pillars that you can see from very far away. Only works for normal packs and not the Nuian or Haranyan Cargo packs.
Hey Plox I sent payment and email to you before last year or so and never got anything. I don't mind sending another 5$ but I'm not trying to just keep losing money trying to get this again. Could I get some reassurance please.
Hey Plox I sent payment and email to you before last year or so and never got anything. I don't mind sending another 5$ but I'm not trying to just keep losing money trying to get this again. Could I get some reassurance please.
Simply send me the payment info in PM.
I also have something for aafree since its been semi-asked about, if anyone is interested.