Just donated. Sent you an email. Can't wait to get my hands on some of this. Not going to mess with the speed one though.
Responding to it now. If I'm a little slow on responses then forgive me - have formated a hd and am resetting up everything on it at the moment and have alot of **** to reinstall an so forth.
I just made a donation and I sent you a private MSG with the Transaction ID. I also, added you in skype. Let me know what is the next step. Thanks for this, we all appreciate your hard work.
I don't know if anyone else is getting this but, when I go under the water I randomly get a black screen with water effects over it. Sometimes it pops in and out and sometimes it will full just stay there.
I don't know if anyone else is getting this but, when I go under the water I randomly get a black screen with water effects over it. Sometimes it pops in and out and sometimes it will full just stay there.
So I take it the silence means it's a just me thing lol.
I don't know if anyone else is getting this but, when I go under the water I randomly get a black screen with water effects over it. Sometimes it pops in and out and sometimes it will full just stay there.
I get that sometimes and I think it could be a shader issue. When it happens it's only at certain angles (sometimes it's all angles unless my camera is pointing in a specific direction like up or down). It happens when underwater and most of the time it's when angling the camera between a 45 degree angle from the horizontal.. again sometimes that angle is less, sometimes more. When on the surface of the water (camera is on top of the water) issue stopped until diving back down...
I've just learnt to deal with it, it doesn't happen often enough to annoy me and I have my character shadows turned off, so idk if that's a cause of it sometimes or not. Haven't really noticed it since I turned character shadows off. But also not payen attention..
Again, I will look into it once I go to update derp.
There will be a delay in the update for derp, as I'm reconfiguring a new motherboard since the CPU sockets went out in my old one ( thanks to all the people that chipped in ) but I of course have to update all of the drivers, windows, stuff I need for tools an so forth. I actually rushed an installed AA prior to do a quick dump on the fly before it went to update
I will have it done tonite no matter how late it is or how long this **** takes
Again, I will look into it once I go to update derp.
There will be a delay in the update for derp, as I'm reconfiguring a new motherboard since the CPU sockets went out in my old one ( thanks to all the people that chipped in ) but I of course have to update all of the drivers, windows, stuff I need for tools an so forth. I actually rushed an installed AA prior to do a quick dump on the fly before it went to update
I will have it done tonite no matter how late it is or how long this **** takes
Thanks Plox. As always, you're the man. Your unending support for Derp is amazing.