Did Plox withdraw the MEH? can not download it anymore
Quote:
Yes, he did.
Indeed I did and those on discord are aware of why and what I'm doing in relation to making everything private now for people who contribute and not abuse.
If you were a prior paid user, since I'm not distributing the mod at this time for the private server, simply drop me a PM and show proof of such or just join the discord ( which I posted a few back a link to ) and give me a poke and you'll see what good is coming
I think they are doing manual sweeps, because after the second anticheat update, i logged in and left my character afk and came back to a ban, and i didnt even opened meh after the anitcheat update, it might be coincidence considering all the innocent people ban, so i appeal because im that shameless rofl, ill update u guys on that
But they are doing manual bans on people an cleaning up a bit, not much of anything I can do about that other then tell people to cross your fingers an realize this is because of all the excessive abuse.
Just to post an update on this, the private version of Meh has been tested & everything has went quite well with it.
If you are interested, donated prior for the mod on the pserver, simply drop me a message in relation to it.
I've also done an update to derp a few days ago, which includes some new information in the about menu about things involving trions antihack and also some patches on things to remove it aswell, please be sure to check it out ( since I was unsure if people noticed it or not )!
Edit: So everyone is aware, I'm putting derp up early ( since I've been working on alot of things the majority of the nite and won't be up when NA goes down ) & the mod I will try to work on tomorrow and finish by the weekend.
Absolutely no issues with derp in 4.0 whatsoever, as shown .