You last visited: Today at 03:38
Advertisement
XRad for AA
Discussion on XRad for AA within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.
07/03/2015, 23:36
#76
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 0
The Ignore Filter doesn't work
07/06/2015, 21:25
#77
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Would love to buy a copy of this, please let me know how I can go about getting it. TY!
07/07/2015, 20:07
#78
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
You have a PM :-)
07/07/2015, 21:03
#79
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Who has a PM - me? If so, I never received one.
07/16/2015, 23:31
#80
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 5
what is the range on the radar? (ie: 500 m , 1500m)
07/17/2015, 00:21
#81
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 44
hi, its the same range as what you see ingame in the highest setting. there is no way to force a higher range without modifying the client.
07/17/2015, 01:29
#82
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 5
ok, Thank you thanks for the responce
07/17/2015, 20:45
#83
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Would like to get a copy of this, nothing but good news so would like to try it out.
07/17/2015, 22:54
#84
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 44
hi, its 15usd donation via paypal.
07/18/2015, 17:09
#85
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
sub
I am very interested I can be contacted? My nickname of Skype is anello880
07/19/2015, 20:41
#86
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
theonn
hi, its 15usd donation via paypal.
I am very interested I would buy your addon where I have to pay? you can contact me on skype?
07/24/2015, 21:30
#87
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Theonn, you have a PM.
08/04/2015, 07:34
#88
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hi I am interested in purchasing this if it still works. I sent u a PM
08/04/2015, 16:30
#89
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 44
answered
08/05/2015, 13:23
#90
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
where i can get this??
Similar Threads
[Release] xRad - Aion Lite Radar
09/17/2011 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 99 Replies
xRAD is the Aion Radar based on Ycros original work.
Working for RETAIL - Version 1.5.15
you can scan it with whatever you like. I am the Real THING~! :)
Its reads Aion Memory and reports all the entities around your (360 view)
-Features
*360 view of NPC/PC/ePC/Gathareables
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:38 .