You know. I never post. I'm a pretty low-key individual. I've been here for almost 20 years. As that shows, my extensive background on the things that have been around.
I don't get involved in stuff. But ****. This man above, decided to rage, create a bunch of drama in the chat, and now, drags it to here.
I have used this for many hours. I'm talking 5 days of 12+ hrs, becuase i just had surgery. I haven't been banned. Not issues. Not 1.
He doesn't understand, raging, with insane settings will cause a ban.... I've used numerous cheeses. I can quite frankly say, this is by far the best, clean, easy user interface i have used.
Is it fancy? Hell no, but that's ok. Because security>fancy bullshit. So i'm not sure why @

is being so sensitive. I believe he used a main of some sort, but it is what it is. S@%t happens. He's so pessamisstic its disgusting.
I'll be real. I have used many cheeses for Apex. This is the simplest one i have used, but by far probably the best.
I went from Rookie to currently D1. No problems of any sort. So, i'm not sure what to say. Other thank, this is an amazing product and Rishu kicks ***.