Apex does not HWID ban on the first offense but again its just a theory because its different for everyone and what components EAC detects for example does it also grab IP addresses as well ?
I know CPU, GPU, MOBO, RAM etc gets flagged by EAC but what about keyboards, mouse and other peripheral?
I got banned alot and only got HWID banned once just because snip3down got killed by a cheater squad then he spectated them and I killed all 3 of them with the LC Lite triggerbot.
I assume I got HWID banned there because hideouts or some other admin saw that, checked me and then banned me manually.
So that means when you get banned automatically by a detection of the hack you are using you only get banned for this account. But when some admin like Hideouts ban you manually then you will most likely get a HWID ban.
I got rid of my HWID ban a few weeks ago by ordering new PC parts.
I changed my ssd, my mainboard, my CPU and my ram so the HWID ban was gone somehow. Which means that the traces are either on your HDD or SSD or on your mainboard including your CPU.
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but this would seem like the perfect place to ask this question. When you are HWID banned in Apex, does the ban only apply while when playing Apex or are all EA games affected? For example, if you are HWID banned in Apex, will a new account created for Titanfall also be banned?
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but this would seem like the perfect place to ask this question. When you are HWID banned in Apex, does the ban only apply while when playing Apex or are all EA games affected? For example, if you are HWID banned in Apex, will a new account created for Titanfall also be banned?
ok another question from a newbie, does HWID bans affects you in way that if you create a new EA account on that same PC and DO NOT CHEAT ever again you still will be banned again?
ok another question from a newbie, does HWID bans affects you in way that if you create a new EA account on that same PC and DO NOT CHEAT ever again you still will be banned again?