Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Detection?

Discussion on Detection? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Detection?

Seeing a lot of chatter about bans in discord just want to know if its because these are **** providers, was this a spoofer or cheat detection, just want to know if people are fine or not.
Old 11/25/2023, 15:01   #2

elite*gold: 1006
There were no mass bans, at least for my project
If a big project got detected, 100 posts will be created about how **** the project is, don’t worry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Detection Alert | BlackCipher Detection Check!
03/08/2013 - Combat Arms - 0 Replies
This is a check that has been implemented by Nexon into their BlackCipher system for a few patches now. I think its time attention towards it is brought towards the hack users. BlackCipher performs a check to see if you have certain web pages open when you are running Combat Arms. It is strongly advised to simply close your web browser while running the game. This should resolve many detection issues. If you have M*GH open when you start the game, in under 5 minutes (Average) the game...
Copartner detection in new patch?
07/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I don't use copartner that often, and havent since before the recent patch. I did notice the patch size was a bit more than just adding a server to the server.dat. Anyway, I go start Copartner up and press F11 and boom, i get logged out and back in..with no dc message at all, and no "Instruction" window which usually comes with dcing. Has anyone else had this happen recently? I just find it abnormal as I've never been logged like that before in my 3+ years of playing CO.
Pixel detection bot(oder so)
05/24/2006 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Gibts den nicht wenigstens so einen bot? Also einen der auf die farben der monster etc reagiert halt wie bei guildwars .. was ganz primitives. Wär villeicht wer inna lage sowas zu basteln? das müsste doch nicht von Nprotect detected werden oder? Wär villeicht was für die übergangsphase bis zum neuen sro bot ... Ich selber kan sowas leider nicht .. Mfg Auron99
Detection Problem? Use Linux! :-)
04/13/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Hi, hab nie n hack bot oder deratiges benützt, das wird aber langsam zeit :-) werd jetzt n bissel nen farmbot laufen lassen das erfarmte Gold meinen mitmenschen schencken und WoW abmelden... naja is jetzt ne nebensache, aber soviel wie ich verstanden hab werden die meisten Bots/Hacks/Exploits usw. durch progs ausserhalb von WoW erkannt. Hier mal n kleiner trick wie mann das ziemlich simpel umgehen kann. Unter Linux gibt es Progs das die API's von Windows laden kann (wird auch...