Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

accurate aimbot + security

Discussion on accurate aimbot + security within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
accurate aimbot + security

I'm looking for you guys experience on cheats to know which one should I buy if I'm looking for an accurate aimbot (internal I guess) but with a good UD history.

P.S: IZI is not an option since they aren't working on AMD

P.S2: Hope that you guys can give me real recomendations and not just try to sell me stuff lol
Old 03/26/2022, 04:30   #2

Stealthmode, but since yesterday they are under testing. Kamikaze was good one, but once detected, maybe it was their last time.
Old 03/26/2022, 08:26   #3

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by HNIO View Post
You can try my cheat which support "AMD" the aimbot is accurate and legit. Its never detected and security very high.

Add me on the Discord: E R R O R#8756 If you really want something safe and better.

Is your aimbot shaky or do you just have Parkinson’s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishRubishKid View Post
Stealthmode, but since yesterday they are under testing. Kamikaze was good one, but once detected, maybe it was their last time.
Why recommend a detected cheat that couldn’t last more than a month in the market lol. Crypto has a shady past, everything about the “dev” screams shady. Take this as you will.
Old 03/26/2022, 11:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HNIO View Post
You can try my cheat which support "AMD" the aimbot is accurate and legit. Its never detected and security very high.

Add me on the Discord: E R R O R#8756 If you really want something safe and better.

Dude you have been banned like 20 times and you are stiil trying lmao just give yo, there is not a single mf that will fall on your scam
Old 03/27/2022, 19:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auden View Post
Is your aimbot shaky or do you just have Parkinson’s.

Why recommend a detected cheat that couldn’t last more than a month in the market lol. Crypto has a shady past, everything about the “dev” screams shady. Take this as you will.
GamerDoc isn't even the "dev". He pays chinese devs.
Old 03/27/2022, 20:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroHvH View Post
GamerDoc isn't even the "dev". He pays chinese devs.
Pretty sure he bought his source like all the other ones, (snez, NASA). It’s not like it’s good anyway, the intel driver will get all the users banned anyway lol.
Old 03/28/2022, 02:46   #7

I would recommend red dragon I’ve been using it for almost 4 months now and it’s the best cheat I’ve used out of the ones I’ve tried. It’s a resell of a private cheat that’s really hard to get an invite to right now. You can add my discord NotCloudy#5632 and I can send you their discord if you want to check it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2022, 04:37   #8

elite*gold: 40
r185 one year ud with a great aimbot come check us out through my discord
hitsuu#6655
Old 04/03/2022, 21:22   #9

elite*gold: 74
Old 04/03/2022, 22:20   #10

Aimboss its really good, also the best one in my opinion. (Invite Only)
Old 04/03/2022, 22:21   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhoe123245 View Post
r185 one year ud with a great aimbot come check us out through my discord
hitsuu#6655
Last detection on r185 was November of last year. If someone is reselling to you telling you anything else then it’s false advertising:/
Old 04/03/2022, 22:23   #12

elite*gold: 58
I used Chods for a long *** time, but eventually got tired of it and just stopped paying.
I've also used Wallhax's.
I've heard good things about Elusion tho ♥
Old 04/04/2022, 01:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrito21 View Post
I'm looking for you guys experience on cheats to know which one should I buy if I'm looking for an accurate aimbot (internal I guess) but with a good UD history.

P.S2: Hope that you guys can give me real recomendations and not just try to sell me stuff lol

theres a serverside aimbot detection.

some hacks like coke you can use much stronger settings than others
some chairs like fp (it was so good while it lasted, best budget cheese) you get banned hella fast with aimbot

it checks for view angle snaps (i believe coke doesnt use view angles, so slow rage bans), counteropposing mouse movements, if you hit the same bone especially head only, and your overall accuracy for multiple kills being too high. one box alone doesnt get you banned but when multiple are checked repeatedly, ban
-
remember tho that devs rarely care or get on in casual, so u can wall your *** off and use 1-2 fov mid smooth aim, and kill tons of people. just walling u can last months unless u get recorded by a famous streamer walling
reports matter less in this game than in cod, but at same time the aimbot detection is stronger and anticheat actually kinda pushes all cheap chairs out every single update
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2022, 15:44   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by apkx24 View Post

theres a serverside aimbot detection.

some hacks like coke you can use much stronger settings than others
some chairs like fp (it was so good while it lasted, best budget cheese) you get banned hella fast with aimbot

it checks for view angle snaps (i believe coke doesnt use view angles, so slow rage bans), counteropposing mouse movements, if you hit the same bone especially head only, and your overall accuracy for multiple kills being too high. one box alone doesnt get you banned but when multiple are checked repeatedly, ban
-
remember tho that devs rarely care or get on in casual, so u can wall your *** off and use 1-2 fov mid smooth aim, and kill tons of people. just walling u can last months unless u get recorded by a famous streamer walling
reports matter less in this game than in cod, but at same time the aimbot detection is stronger and anticheat actually kinda pushes all cheap chairs out every single update
I'm new to apex cheat and would love to understand more about current cheats. Can you elaborate more on view angle snaps? What's that?
Old 04/07/2022, 18:13   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrito21 View Post

Not like this
Thanks
1 User