Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Apex cheats? Slotted vs unslotted and general advice?

Discussion on Best Apex cheats? Slotted vs unslotted and general advice? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Apex cheats? Slotted vs unslotted and general advice?

Looking for the best apex cheats. Want to play on my main account, don’t plan to rage, aimbot would be nice but also concerned about bans. Can anyone give some advice on best practices to avoid being banned while using cheats and any other relevant information that could be useful for a new cheeser. Seems slotted may provide a higher level of security with less people using it, is this true?Controller compatible is also required. I run windows 11.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2022, 02:24   #2

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrywells View Post
Looking for the best apex cheats. Want to play on my main account, don’t plan to rage, aimbot would be nice but also concerned about bans. Can anyone give some advice on best practices to avoid being banned while using cheats and any other relevant information that could be useful for a new cheeser. Seems slotted may provide a higher level of security with less people using it, is this true?Controller compatible is also required. I run windows 11.
Coming from experience, I feel you. I’ve used a few different cheats. The only one I would recommend at the end of the day is IZI. Aim feels great, the esp is clean and simplistic and the staff/support team is friendly. I’ve used it for nearly 2 years now (sounds crazy to say). And have overall had a very positive experience. I never recommend cheating on an account you care about but other than that there is no safer option than izi. If you have any questions: Auden#1337
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2022, 09:02   #3

Izi works only for intel right ?
Old 03/24/2022, 09:24   #4

elite*gold: 149
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMethFace View Post
Izi works only for intel right ?
Hello xMethFace,

Correct, we only support Intel CPU's at this moment, sadly.

We do want to support AMD very soon, but can't specifically say when that will be.

Regards,
Val
Old 03/24/2022, 09:30   #5

is there another provider?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2022, 09:48   #6

Quote:
is there another provider?
Check , they support all processors and win 11. easiest setup of any cheat I used
Old 03/24/2022, 09:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyoh_ View Post
Check , they support all processors and win 11. easiest setup of any cheat I used

how long UD?
Old 03/24/2022, 10:54   #8

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Quote:
how long UD?
5 months around.

From my experience -

I'd suggest :

Stealthmode
- More of Aim assist + ESP - Never detected. Pretty sure it works with controller aswell. But I did need @ himself to approve

Ecyler - ESP only - UD for **** long time

Trueye - ESP only - UD -

Kamikaze 1.0 / Crypto V2 - Very good humanized aimbot, never enjoyed aimbot so much - Sadly was detected few weeks ago for the first time - Back to UD now and hopefully it stays UD for long time like it was before the detection. Controller only via Anti Macro

After all, we talking about EAC, it's hard for any developer to keep cheat with aimbot that much undetected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2022, 11:52   #9

stealhmode report a lot of BAN in they telegram channel, seem like banwave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
5 months around.

From my experience -

I'd suggest :

Stealthmode
- More of Aim assist + ESP - Never detected. Pretty sure it works with controller aswell. But I did need @ himself to approve

Trueye - ESP only - UD -

Kamikaze 1.0 / Crypto V2 - Very good humanized aimbot, never enjoyed aimbot so much - Sadly was detected few weeks ago for the first time - Back to UD now and hopefully it stays UD for long time like it was before the detection. Controller only via Anti Macro

After all, we talking about EAC, it's hard for any developer to keep cheat with aimbot that much undetected.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2022, 11:56   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqqbaseball View Post

True.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2022, 12:04   #11

Quote:
5 months around.

From my experience -

I'd suggest :

Stealthmode

Trueye - ESP only - UD -

Brother, I saw your PO advertisement. I'm a PO user in warzone. It's great. I think I'll trust you more, so do you have a recommended apex chair? I prefer an aimbot, and I have used both cluth and steelhmode and reported the ban. Just now, steelhmode's Telegraph channel reported a lot of ban. So for example, izi, cluth, steelmodel and cxsoftware. I'm looking for information about cxsoftware now, because izi is too expensive. If CX has been UD for 5 months as you said, I think I'll try it.
Old 03/24/2022, 12:08   #12

CX is UD currently and was when I used it.

I myself use Kamikaze currently
Old 03/24/2022, 12:45   #13

Quote:

Why not use CX anymore? and go for Kamikaze, can you please explain the reason? Maybe I can refer to it

Quote:

And I haven't found any information about kamikaze. Can you tell me their website?Sorry, I have a lot of questions, because I really need some advice
Old 03/24/2022, 12:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqqbaseball View Post
Why not use CX anymore? and go for Kamikaze, can you please explain the reason? Maybe I can refer to it

And I haven't found any information about kamikaze. Can you tell me their website?Sorry, I have a lot of questions, because I really need some advice
I don't like CX, neither they support.

Kamikaze 1.0 can be found on the sticked thread in Apex thread.

By GamerDoc
Old 03/24/2022, 13:00   #15

Quote:
I don't like CX, neither they support.

Kamikaze 1.0 can be found on the sticked thread in Apex thread.

By GamerDoc
means CX dont have online support?
Thanks
1 User