Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Clutch or IZI ? Looking for the best security...

Discussion on Clutch or IZI ? Looking for the best security... within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 03/03/2022, 22:44   #16


 
RealVal's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 672
Received Thanks: 126
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LettuceCheat View Post
Either way; I recommend trying multiple and picking you're favourite. I thought IZI's aimbot didn't work with weapon scopes or that was just my machine.
Works perfectly under any circumstance! Fullscreen, full-screen windowed, windowed, 4:3, 16:9, 16:10, any resolution, and definitely works with scopes!
RealVal is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2022, 07:31   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 3
So are they or nah?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcub View Post
Be careful folks, Clutch may have been detected, reports coming in on their discord today of bans and they pushed out a update and suspended subs. I'm praying I'm not hit but can't check account until I get home from work. I haven't played in a while and until last night was my first day back so I'm hoping I got lucky and missed the ban wave. I really liked Clutch, so hope it get fixed soon.
BorNxReckless is offline  
Old 03/06/2022, 18:16   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorNxReckless View Post
So are they or nah?
Yes, they got detected a few days ago, and many many people got banned.

As of right now, I couldn't tell you for sure if they are back undetected or not.
AKG1994 is offline  
Old 03/06/2022, 19:14   #19
 
Mute's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 465
Received Thanks: 98
Clutch is currently detected, the new driver is already pushed, but they won't know if the detection is fixed for the next 7 days.
Mute is offline  
Old 03/07/2022, 01:05   #20

 
elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 111/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 82
Thought I would help out the community a bit. Just as we did for another provider that had a banwave, we are here to do it again.

I'm offering free days for anyone involved in the Clutch banwave.

Hit me up on Telegram with some proof, and I'll swoop you some days for Stealthmode Apex. Once Clutch rework their product and come back online, can always go back with them or remain with us. No hard feelings!
Antebellum is online now  
Old 03/07/2022, 18:13   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 6
From what I understand it was a self inflicted detection. They updated their driver with security updates they thought were a improvement and pushed it out. That caused the detection. As soon as they got reports of bans they paused the subs and then fixed the cheat right away with a new update which seems to be working but they want a full seven days before they unpause the cheat just to be sure. That's my understanding of what happen. I got lucky and never ran the update that got detected so my account is still good.
Pcub is offline  
Old 03/08/2022, 11:51   #22
 
Mute's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 465
Received Thanks: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcub View Post
From what I understand it was a self inflicted detection. They updated their driver with security updates they thought were a improvement and pushed it out. That caused the detection. As soon as they got reports of bans they paused the subs and then fixed the cheat right away with a new update which seems to be working but they want a full seven days before they unpause the cheat just to be sure. That's my understanding of what happen. I got lucky and never ran the update that got detected so my account is still good.
It's not the new security update that got people detected. EAC doesn't ban straight away, they do delayed bans and therefore these bans could be from few days back. There were people that didn't use the newest security update and still got banned.

Whatsoever, the newest update after detection seems to be working and I didn't see any new bans coming. Maybe they'll be back on track again with being UD.
Mute is offline  
Old 03/08/2022, 17:24   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
It's not the new security update that got people detected. EAC doesn't ban straight away, they do delayed bans and therefore these bans could be from few days back. There were people that didn't use the newest security update and still got banned.

Whatsoever, the newest update after detection seems to be working and I didn't see any new bans coming. Maybe they'll be back on track again with being UD.
IDK, some reports on their discord of some getting banned today even with the newest update. Clutch did warn about unpasuing sub and use at own risk.
Pcub is offline  
Old 03/10/2022, 16:53   #24
 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
It's not the new security update that got people detected. EAC doesn't ban straight away, they do delayed bans and therefore these bans could be from few days back. There were people that didn't use the newest security update and still got banned.

Whatsoever, the newest update after detection seems to be working and I didn't see any new bans coming. Maybe they'll be back on track again with being UD.
What about phantomoverlay DT rates?
DjoleZ is offline  
Old 03/10/2022, 16:57   #25
 
Mute's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 465
Received Thanks: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjoleZ View Post
What about phantomoverlay DT rates?
PhantomOverlay isn't Apex cheat. It's for Call of Duty.
Never detected.
Mute is offline  
Old 03/20/2022, 07:48   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Not IZI. I have been using IZI for a week, got banned few hours ago while playing rank.
aimbot distance 30,max fov 1.5, KD 3, average damage 1100, sliver 4, still got banned
MionX is offline  
Old 03/20/2022, 11:32   #27


 
RealVal's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 672
Received Thanks: 126
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MionX View Post
Not IZI. I have been using IZI for a week, got banned few hours ago while playing rank.
aimbot distance 30,max fov 1.5, KD 3, average damage 1100, sliver 4, still got banned
Hello MionX,

Sorry to hear you experienced that.. we do what we can from our side to prevent any sort of bans possible, but thereís also the customerís side of responsibility. We have numerous settings from users in predator rank in the customer community which could prevent future manual bans from occurring, which is what Iím assuming happened since you did mention you played for a week prior.

Would also like to mention that your ban wonít cause a HWID ban, we take some serious precautions and if youíd like more info on that - Iíd be glad to go into detail if you get in contact. So would try out a few games before instantly looking for a spoofer!

Regards,
Val

Settings for reference:

RealVal is offline  
Old 03/26/2022, 22:57   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Hello MionX,

Sorry to hear you experienced that.. we do what we can from our side to prevent any sort of bans possible, but thereís also the customerís side of responsibility. We have numerous settings from users in predator rank in the customer community which could prevent future manual bans from occurring, which is what Iím assuming happened since you did mention you played for a week prior.

Would also like to mention that your ban wonít cause a HWID ban, we take some serious precautions and if youíd like more info on that - Iíd be glad to go into detail if you get in contact. So would try out a few games before instantly looking for a spoofer!

Regards,
Val

Settings for reference:

PLS reply me on DISCORD.
qqqbaseball is offline  
Old 03/27/2022, 11:12   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MionX View Post
Not IZI. I have been using IZI for a week, got banned few hours ago while playing rank.
aimbot distance 30,max fov 1.5, KD 3, average damage 1100, sliver 4, still got banned
maybe some spoofer issues
Ensur3 is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2022 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.