Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clutch or IZI ? Looking for the best security...

Discussion on Clutch or IZI ? Looking for the best security... within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clutch or IZI ? Looking for the best security...

Sup playa's?

Just wondering, read a lot of great things about either or and I am currently using eCyler's glow at the moment and been fine. Been wanting to get to the next step in using low, and "legit" silent aim.

Narrowed it down to these two; IZI or ClutchSolutions

Just have a few questions:

Which one has everyone had a better experience with and which one of the two is more stable in security? I ask this because I'd most probably be running it on my main.
Of course, I am aware that any sus play style could result in a ban, but I'm asking strictly about security and stability and not manual bans.

Of the two, is silent aim available for both?

That being said, I'd be most probably running a spoofer with either or, so if anyone knows of a good one, and reliable one, incase I ever do get hit with the hammer, please let me know. The last thing I want is my real HWID getting banned... Especially not on my freshly built PC.

Please keep the comments mature, no hatred or bashing another product. I just want some opinions.

Thank you
Old 02/22/2022, 17:30   #2

Unfortunately there is no legit Psilent aim. Sure these both providers have a high priority in users security and there are as good as no automatic ban waves BUT as soon as you use this Psilent aim feature in ranked games and you kill expierienced players, these guys would bust you.
You can set the FOV of the Psilent aim as big as a little dot to just make your bullets feel " bigger ". You hit better and it looks absolutely not obvious on your side, but as I told you, expierienced players always notice things like that.
Just think! Why dont they upload videos from the viewers perspective to let you see what the spectators can see while watching you shoot with Psilent aim.

Even if I dont have much reputition on this forum you can trust me with that.
When you are fine with ecycler and you can still use your account without getting banned then keep using it. Glow and CScript's anti recoil software are the only both things that never got me banned and I have a really long history of cheating in apex.
As soon as you start using any kind of aimbot you will get banned sooner or later.

Keep that in mind.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2022, 17:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorgurke View Post
Unfortunately there is no legit Psilent aim. Sure these both providers have a high priority in users security and there are as good as no automatic ban waves BUT as soon as you use this Psilent aim feature in ranked games and you kill expierienced players, these guys would bust you.
You can set the FOV of the Psilent aim as big as a little dot to just make your bullets feel " bigger ". You hit better and it looks absolutely not obvious on your side, but as I told you, expierienced players always notice things like that.
Just think! Why dont they upload videos from the viewers perspective to let you see what the spectators can see while watching you shoot with Psilent aim.

Even if I dont have much reputition on this forum you can trust me with that.
When you are fine with ecycler and you can still use your account without getting banned then keep using it. Glow and CScript's anti recoil software are the only both things that never got me banned and I have a really long history of cheating in apex.
As soon as you start using any kind of aimbot you will get banned sooner or later.

Keep that in mind.
Much appreciated with the honest feedback. I'm completely aware of everything you said and I know that killing an experienced, popular streamer, or anyone aware in the community, that a bust would occur. I'm actually in a Discord with some DEV's myself that ban on the spot based on sus clips, etc.
So, I'm 100% aware of this.

As per the CScript, I'm on controller and my friend said that it wouldn't be much of a difference in getting the anti recoil script, at least not on controller.

Thoughts on this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2022, 17:47   #4

elite*gold: 24
I’ve been with izi for well over a year and a half now (Almost 2 years.) In this time I’ve had several accounts in pred (including one now while using psilent,) rarely been called out because of how “legit” the silent aim looks, and in that time I have never experienced a hwid ban. I would suggest you not to use a spoofer as it is just another thing increasing your chance of ban. However if you are interested in one I have used hwidspoofer.com and not had an issue with that either. If you have any questions feel free to dm me or add me on discord (Auden#1337). Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2022, 18:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auden View Post
I’ve been with izi for well over a year and a half now (Almost 2 years.) In this time I’ve had several accounts in pred (including one now while using psilent,) rarely been called out because of how “legit” the silent aim looks, and in that time I have never experienced a hwid ban. I would suggest you not to use a spoofer as it is just another thing increasing your chance of ban. However if you are interested in one I have used hwidspoofer.com and not had an issue with that either. If you have any questions feel free to dm me or add me on discord (Auden#1337). Thanks!
Thanks for your feedback Auden, I don't really want to use a spoofer, but rather keep my HWID safe than be sorry for it later, that's just my opinion, but I am aware of the circumstances of using one. I will also add you on Discord.
Old 02/22/2022, 22:38   #6

Can personally say I've been a member of Clutch for 9 months and that they take account security seriously. I use their EFT and APEX cheese for DMA and both have been undetected for a very long time. Eft for over one year and Apex over 1 year. Apex 1 pc was released about 6 months ago and has been undetected since release. I've been on the same account for 9 months as well. My apex account is my original I play on and still have it no problems. Have all kinds of features for legit play. I'd check them out for sure.
Old 02/22/2022, 22:42   #7

I'm an active individual in Clutch Solution, they have a lot of amazing products and I definitely vouch for them. Clutch on top, pog products and amazing staff and support.
Old 02/22/2022, 22:46   #8

So as someone who has looked around for apex solutions i will admit that silent aim is a cool feature and gives you a huge advantage but if you want legit steer away from that feature .

I dont have any experience with IZI but i can vouch for clutch , have used multiple products of theirs , their support is top quality and which is reflected in their products . They offer an amazing Apex solution right now , its got recoil control , fully configurable glow settings and an aimbot (not silent) which is also fully configurable , and from my using of it it looks incredibly legit to anyone spectating , i used it to move up multiple ranks without anyone ever calling me out.

So if you were to ask me clutch is the right move
Old 02/23/2022, 00:51   #9

Clutch Solutions is definitely a great choice. Both names are pretty well known but I just like the vibe of CS. They have really strong security which is what people are leaning towards with regards to Apex and EAC. They have pretty much every feature needed for Apex. I also recommend because they probably have the least toxic community of any provider and they're always active. It's not hard to get support or help. They encourage reaching out whenever you need something.
Old 02/23/2022, 06:07   #10

Have only been using izi for about a month but I’m in masters 3 now and I don’t get called out for my psilent shots. Of course I set it as low as I’m able to go and use visible only esp so my settings are just a slight increase but my account has been fine. I have used clutch and the controller support in my opinion was meh mainly due to rewasd not working with it and then the software the support gave me had horrible input lag. Also for recording kind of ovi if the Xbox buttons turn to keybinds every time you toggle
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2022, 07:41   #11

Both

Both are good options just go join their communities and check out their community discord server to see which one fits you best.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2022, 17:15   #12

elite*gold: 79
I mean; go for either. Depends on what you're looking for.

Was Clutch the dev that pasted trigonemtry in his cheat and then got the aimbot detected? I can't remember.

Either way; I recommend trying multiple and picking you're favourite. I thought IZI's aimbot didn't work with weapon scopes or that was just my machine.

Either way; feel free to yoink a vouch key for mine, no one's taken any yet lol.
Old 03/03/2022, 20:17   #13

Be careful folks, Clutch may have been detected, reports coming in on their discord today of bans and they pushed out a update and suspended subs. I'm praying I'm not hit but can't check account until I get home from work. I haven't played in a while and until last night was my first day back so I'm hoping I got lucky and missed the ban wave. I really liked Clutch, so hope it get fixed soon.
Old 03/03/2022, 20:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcub View Post
Be careful folks, Clutch may have been detected, reports coming in on their discord today of bans and they pushed out a update and suspended subs. I'm praying I'm not hit but can't check account until I get home from work. I haven't played in a while and until last night was my first day back so I'm hoping I got lucky and missed the ban wave. I really liked Clutch, so hope it get fixed soon.

Please give me an update regarding this. Thank you
Old 03/03/2022, 20:28   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKG1994 View Post
Please give me an update regarding this. Thank you
Seem very recent, everyone is discord is trying to figure out what going on but multiple reports of bans last night and today and subs were paused by dev. They pushed out a update but said to play legit until level 10 before using cheese to test it out at your own risk if you manually unpause sub.