Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any no-recoil macros/scripts out there?

Discussion on Any no-recoil macros/scripts out there? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any no-recoil macros/scripts out there?

Must have auto weapon and attachment detection and be undetectable.

MacroKingz got me banned on main and had *** awful experience with HypeX so don't recommend those.

Tried searching around but seems like every single one of them nowadays you have to manually input everything yourself before playing, are auto weapon detection scripts now detected?

Please post suggestions with link to epvp marketplace thread, no ****** DMs with your scam discords.
Old 08/27/2021, 02:40   #2

I dont know what bad experience you had with HypeX but i can fully recommend them. They are undetected since release for Apex (~2 years) and have the best script on the market. GUI + Automated weapon detection + fast updates.

Excepted MacroKingz and HypeX no other provider provides auto weapon detection. As you said MacroKingz had several detections for Apex.

Some other alternatives are:
  • DexterLogitech (Logitech limited, G Button hotkeys)
  • CSMacros (Logitech limited, G Button hotkeys, copy cat of Dexter)
  • RoyalCoders (Logitech limited, G Button hotkeys)
  • Legit-Helpers (Macro files)

You get what you pay for to be honest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2021, 02:50   #3

it's never detected so I can use my main account with no worries plus GUI is very clear and easy to use 10/10 recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2021, 01:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
You get what you pay for to be honest.
Yeah I paid 25+5 for personal code of his (Xenos Hypex) "no-recoil" PUBG macro that in video shows laser accuracy (which I now know is impossible without cheats) that works with any gun. Seeing he's reputable member here and everyone recommending him did not think twice. What I got instead was trashy *** menu that you have to input a number into yourself for recoil adjustment and you can select a gun but that literally does not change anything and recoil doesn't work half the time but when it works it just pulls mouse down a little. Also no settings saving, no on the fly adjustments, nothing. To top it off his ****** program ****** with my PC real badly, constantly crashing and freezing everything. It literally took me 5 minutes in AHK to recreate his trash that he calls no-recoil macro, and then extra 10minutes to save settings for my preferred loadouts.

I don't care if he now actually provides something that works and is not scamming people anymore with false advertising (look at his pubg macro video, he literally showcases guns while using no recoil cheat), I am not giving a penny to him ever again.

Also at some prices people charge for no-recoil macros I'd rather just buy cronus and use controller.
Old 08/28/2021, 18:36   #5

elite*gold: 4869
The Black Market: 338/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedoutby2fa View Post
Yeah I paid 25€+5€ for personal code of his (Xenos Hypex) "no-recoil" PUBG macro that in video shows laser accuracy (which I now know is impossible without cheats) that works with any gun. Seeing he's reputable member here and everyone recommending him did not think twice. What I got instead was trashy ass menu that you have to input a number into yourself for recoil adjustment and you can select a gun but that literally does not change anything and recoil doesn't work half the time but when it works it just pulls mouse down a little. Also no settings saving, no on the fly adjustments, nothing. To top it off his shitty program fucked with my PC real badly, constantly crashing and freezing everything. It literally took me 5 minutes in AHK to recreate his trash that he calls no-recoil macro, and then extra 10minutes to save settings for my preferred loadouts.

I don't care if he now actually provides something that works and is not scamming people anymore with false advertising (look at his pubg macro video, he literally showcases guns while using no recoil cheat), I am not giving a penny to him ever again.

Also at some prices people charge for no-recoil macros I'd rather just buy cronus and use controller.
You are referring to an old version from 2018 or so which we dont use anymore. That version has been undetected for 2-3 years until we switched to the new one. The current PUBG script features all guns, scope support and weapon recognition. As for the adjustment you now only need to set one multiplier (for your specific dpi + mouse sens) which works for all guns. Obviously you can adjust every single gun on its own too.

As of the Apex script, its undetected since release and features all above functions. The overall customer feedback we receive is constantly positive which we also recognise with the usage logs.

I wonder how a "simple" script should "badly fuck" a PC. We never heard anything like this from our customers. Probably you messed with your PC and fucked it up yourself.
Old 08/28/2021, 19:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
You are referring to an old version from 2018 or so which we dont use anymore. That version has been undetected for 2-3 years until we switched to the new one. The current PUBG script features all guns, scope support and weapon recognition. As for the adjustment you now only need to set one multiplier (for your specific dpi + mouse sens) which works for all guns. Obviously you can adjust every single gun on its own too.

As of the Apex script, its undetected since release and features all above functions. The overall customer feedback we receive is constantly positive which we also recognise with the usage logs.

I wonder how a "simple" script should "badly ****" a PC. We never heard anything like this from our customers. Probably you messed with your PC and ****** it up yourself.
Yes I was referring to the old one. It is nice that you finally responded to me like a human for the first time rather than just deleting my comment and giving me an infraction, though I still haven't forgotten the fact that you blocked me right away once I asked for refund because your macro literally not only did not work as advertised, it did work at all and you kept ignoring all my previous messages.

I completely agree that you may now have something absolutely fantastic and finally something that works as advertised and from the looks of it better than I can imagine but I'd rather just not have anything than support someone who ****** me over already.
Old 09/03/2021, 05:16   #7

I never get detected with MKZ for 1,5 years, and good having with Hypex too when they introduce the same feature after long wait
Old 09/19/2021, 21:28   #8

how good is ive looked at the website it does look good and they say they have some good things but how good is it actually
Old 11/25/2021, 06:35   #9

Still work season 11 ? Undetected still?
Old 11/25/2021, 12:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamducky12 View Post
Still work season 11 ? Undetected still?
Yes and yes. Undetected since release.
Old 11/28/2021, 11:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Yes and yes. Undetected since release.
Yes Hypex is some topnotch s*it, the auto detection of the weapons is just disgutingly good

unluckily my hypex account got suspended cuz i triggerd the security system with an debugger that runed on my pc (i uesed for analyzing an bsod)
after my account was ready again i need to buy an active sub cuz its not life time anymore more

but with paypal/credit card i get an error while paying ..

so i sit here and need to wait, what i can do

BUT there script is 15/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2021, 09:27   #12

can i use hypex with controller by any chance
Old Yesterday, 02:44   #13

Quote: