Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is there any Agbot compatible auto buffer that switches weapons out there?

Discussion on is there any Agbot compatible auto buffer that switches weapons out there? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there any Agbot compatible auto buffer that switches weapons out there?

just as the title says.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
:HH: Auto-Login. Now with Server-Select. ELSE Compatible
04/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 33 Replies
Auto-Login 1.0 Hey everyone, I recently had a request in :HH: Bot Requests. Make Your Own Bots for an Auto-Login Program. Well, here it is :D This program was made in AutoIt so on scans there will be false positives. For more information, please read Are my AutoIt EXEs really infected?
Newest agbot version 2nd buffer
03/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
is the new agbot buffing with 2nd weapon working with anyone? the old version worked but i deleted the old version by accident and now using newest agbot but 2nd buffer not working.
Best auto buffer + auto multi resser + auto pot
01/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 87 Replies
Hi there this is the best auto buffer - auto resser - auto pot so far! i searched the forum but i didnt find it here so i want to share it! screen shots! 1-
any auto buffer that switches weopons out there?
04/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
yes, yes, ive used the search button so no need to spazz. sro helper only works for isrobot or tbot, i use agbot.. and i dont even know what "auto-it" is, so maybe someone can tell me. and is there any auto buffers that switch weapons out there that is compatible with agbot?