Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all you guys cheating on Apex

Discussion on To all you guys cheating on Apex within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
To all you guys cheating on Apex

I can understand cheating in many type of games, like (MMO)RPGs and stuff, but what's the point of playing a ******* ego shooter with an aimbot?
Actually nothing will improve. Not even your e-***** will grow since you don't have any advantage from winning 100 games in a row or having 30 kills a round. Your character will not be stronger, your skill will not improve. Actually you gain nothing from it, perhaps a banned account lol.

And it's only fun for the first few times to play with aimbot, wallhack and stuff like that. It will become boring very quickly and all it does is destroy the game for yourself and others.

Try playing without. You will improve, get better and better, win rounds more often and be proud of yourself. You will have thrilling moments full of adrenaline running through your body when you have awesome fights with other squads!

Just my 2 cents. Dont invest your more or less hard earned money for such a bullshit
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2019, 22:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Smile View Post
I can understand cheating in many type of games, like (MMO)RPGs and stuff, but what's the point of playing a ******* ego shooter with an aimbot?
Actually nothing will improve. Not even your e-***** will grow since you don't have any advantage from winning 100 games in a row or having 30 kills a round. Your character will not be stronger, your skill will not improve. Actually you gain nothing from it, perhaps a banned account lol.

And it's only fun for the first few times to play with aimbot, wallhack and stuff like that. It will become boring very quickly and all it does is destroy the game for yourself and others.

Try playing without. You will improve, get better and better, win rounds more often and be proud of yourself. You will have thrilling moments full of adrenaline running through your body when you have awesome fights with other squads!

Just my 2 cents. Dont invest your more or less hard earned money for such a bullshit
You need to write this text on chinese
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/15/2019, 23:23   #3

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiMMO View Post
You need to write this text on chinese
我可以理解在許多類型的遊戲中作弊,比如(MMO)角色扮演遊戲和其他東西,但是用一個目標機器人玩他媽的 自我射擊遊戲有什麼意義呢?
實際上什麼都沒有改善。 甚至你的電子陰莖都不會增長,因為你沒有任何優勢,可以連續贏得100場比賽或者30輪殺死一 輪。 你的角色不會更強壯,你的技能也不會提高。 實際上你沒有從中獲得任何東西,也許是被禁止的帳戶lol。

最初幾次使用aimbot,wallhack和類似的東西是有趣的。 它會變得很無聊,它所做的就是為自己和他人摧毀遊戲。

嘗試不玩。 你會改進,變得越來越好,越來越多地贏得比賽並為自己感到驕傲。 當你與其他小隊進行了很棒的戰鬥時,你會有充滿刺激的瞬間穿過你的身體!

只需2美分。 不要為這樣的廢話投入或多或少的辛苦賺來的錢
Wǒ kěyǐ lǐjiě zài xǔduō lèixíng de yóuxì zhōng zuòbì, bǐrú (MMO) juésè bànyǎn yóuxì hé qítā dōngxī, dànshì yòng yīgè mùbiāo jīqìrén wán tā mā de zìwǒ shèjí yóuxì yǒu shé me yìyì ne?
Shíjì shang shénme dōu méiyǒu gǎishàn. Shènzhì nǐ de diànzǐ yīnjīng dōu bù huì
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2019, 01:09   #4

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
I can understand cheating in many type of games, like (MMO)RPGs and stuff, but what's the point of playing a fucking ego shooter with an aimbot?
Well if you never cheated, you don't know that.

Quote:
Actually nothing will improve. Not even your e-penis will grow since you don't have any advantage from winning 100 games in a row or having 30 kills a round. Your character will not be stronger, your skill will not improve. Actually you gain nothing from it, perhaps a banned account lol.

Nobody did a research on the e-penis thingy, but i heard south koreans have the smallest.

Ah and yes, it might become very quickly very boring - that's also a good way to get rid of cheaters no?

To the skill part, thats actually untrue. I know many people who have actually improved their aim over using an Aimbot ). Using Aimbot doesnt mean just to use hardlock all the time / pSilent etc. You can play with small FOV or just high smooth so it will just pull a little etc...

And by the way, your posting this in a forum, which "blackmarkets" are all about the cheats.

For PUBG, for Apex, for Fortnite and more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2019, 01:23   #5

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
zip file
***** is mad cuz dying all over the day after 20 seconds
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/17/2019, 01:55   #6

Meh I think its all perspective. Where you sit is what you see.
I think cheating in MMO type games is worse as you do grind for items
levels and other things. Which other plays work their ***** off for,
yet someone can come in and ruin that for them. Or farm a bunch of areas making
it unplayable for them. Where as a battle royale they can always start up another game. And people get banned way easier in Battle royale games anyway so it isnt
like they dont pay for it. Rather than trying to blend in "legit" in an mmo world hack farming gear lol. And *** if you get banned AND lose all the time you put into grinding that would suck. Meh thats my input. At least what we are going for is temp fun which most of the time has punishment, rather than grinding for stuff I get to keep with a way bigger chance to lose it all. I want to hack without caring if i get banned.
Old 06/17/2019, 04:10   #7

How I feel destroying people like this. NEVER gets boring
Yummy salty tears.
Attached Images
File Type: gif GoodGlitteringAlpaca-size_restricted.gif (1.55 MB, 8 views)
Old 06/17/2019, 15:15   #8

People dont really look at it like that tho OP, at the end of the day its just another FPS to aimbot on, that's where the entertainment is, that's all it is really.
Old 06/20/2019, 22:59   #9

Cheat providers be roasting this guy xd
Old 07/18/2019, 14:09   #10

Agree

Maybe some guys just can't stand losing and being shіt and wanna be like oH I'M AMAZING WWOOOAHHHH
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2019, 14:16   #11

elite*gold: 58
Its funny
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2019, 02:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie666 View Post
Agree

Maybe some guys just can't stand losing and being shіt and wanna be like oH I'M AMAZING WWOOOAHHHH
but it's the computer that's amazing because the users are not the one who's doing the aiming or sick movements or trick shots
Old 07/23/2019, 05:06   #13

i do not cheat and im ******* horrible at this game. im also new to computer gaming in general. i have 0 kills in 60 matches with 65ish deaths.

i came here looking for help not to full on cheat but id just like a little extra help with aim as i think that will help me learn what im doing wrong. i dont want full on 1 shot head shot kill type of cheat just something that will put me in the right area so i can actually hit the broadside of the barn.

after learning about this stuff i honestly cant believe the price you guys are paying for these cheats it's actually outrageous and i make descent money no way i could ever justify it. i also dont want banned or to play that game.

i am going to keep on looking for something more affordable for my needs also looking into creating my own EAC bypass but it seems daunting even with a bit of coding experience. most of these hacks are in the public domain and can easily be found for free it's the bypass that will never be realeased. from everything i have gathered of the past week on various forums
Old 07/23/2019, 08:31   #14

elite*gold: 320
LOL you think gaming is life?? for me its just a stress reliever for a long hour of work., instead of wasting my money to alcohol and cigarrete i prefer buy cheat and play with my fellow cheater hunting streamer and cheater make the most fun .

legit like you is just a LOOT box to us
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2019, 22:26   #15

It's just for fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I actually have a legit account myself; level 400(exactly), 7k+ kills, and currently platinum 4 on PS4. I play on a different account when I go on PC. I have aimbot of course, but I also sometimes just turn off the aimbot, plug in my controller and play with ESP on while playing with legit aiming/shooting.

Aimbot is just for fun. When I get upset or rage on ps4 from a kill or game i should've won but made a nooby mistake, I just hop on PC and start aimbotting for fun for about an hour or 2 and then get back to PS4 or do whatever I do irl.

P.S. I also like to feel like a god sometimes 8) It's my way of temporarily being a god destroying people without physically hurting anyone irl.

And it makes me laugh and smile when pro streamers start saying "oh my god, i just died to a fucking hacker!!" Sometimes, those "hackers" are me with my new account moving around like a noob faking to not know shit while have god-aim xD

It's so funny knowing that you're the one behind the computer who's aimbotting these pro streamers uploading it to YouTube and no one knows who you are. It feels good tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
but it's the computer that's amazing because the users are not the one who's doing the aiming or sick movements or trick shots
yea, but i'm the one pulling the trigger. The aimbot is nothing without me

Quote:
Originally Posted by passmybypass View Post
after learning about this stuff i honestly cant believe the price you guys are paying for these cheats it's actually outrageous and i make descent money no way i could ever justify it. i also dont want banned or to play that game.

i am going to keep on looking for something more affordable for my needs also looking into creating my own EAC bypass but it seems daunting even with a bit of coding experience. most of these hacks are in the public domain and can easily be found for free it's the bypass that will never be realeased. from everything i have gathered of the past week on various forums
How exactly is $50-$70(maybe even $80 for some) a month an outrages price? Do you even know how hard and long it takes for these developers to create these tools? It's not as simple as

System.out.println("Hello World!");

You pay for the amount of ways to utilize the product and the protection of your account, and hopefully your computer, to NOT get BANNED.

If you think paying $50-$70 a month to have aimbot, wallhacks, etc. with high security protection is too much. You might as well not go on vacations, plan parties, or even have a kid. You know what, just don't get life insurance. I'm sure that's too much to be paying for anyways(well, that's kinda true there tbh).