Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seeking new cheating cooperation(Please do not contact me if you are found cheating.)

Discussion on Seeking new cheating cooperation(Please do not contact me if you are found cheating.) within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Seeking new cheating cooperation(Please do not contact me if you are found cheating.)

Seeking new cheating cooperation(Please do not contact me if you are found cheating.)
1.What can I bring to you?
I can bring you more money. This is just one of the most important.
If you are just pure for money, I will not cooperate with you.
I don't like greedy people to cooperate. You need to follow our sales plan.
2.How do we guarantee that the cooperative developers will get more profits?
We have worked with many cheating developers and have more customer sources and distributors.
If your cheating is not discovered and the function is perfect, the sales of cheating are not a problem for us.
We will not accept dangerous features cheating
We will not sell 1 day 7 days key
If you want to get more profit like this, please get out.I don't welcome you.
3. How do we guarantee to bring more profits to you?
I said that we have many users and have the strongest sales team.
And distributors in various countries. Region: South Korea Russia China
Long-term stable development is our sales method. So we don't need to sell the keys for 1 day and 7 days. We only need 30 days of key
If you can't follow our model on the sales plan, please don't cooperate with me, I don't welcome you either.
Discord:Mystery man#5689
Old 07/30/2018, 02:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 165
could u maybe provide proof u have worked with developers in the past, also could you explain exactly how you are going to make the developer "money"? because all you said it just we worked with other people.
Old 07/30/2018, 10:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
If you meet my requirements, I will tell you about it and provide screenshots of my cooperation with other developers and a screenshot of the user's distributor.
The premise of these is that you must meet my requirements. If it does not match, I will not have any communication with you.

I don't want to know my own sales resources with people who don't care.

If you think my standard is yours, please contact me.
Discord:Mystery man#5689

I can provide any screenshots of my other developers and previous sales screenshots.

Not a developer, please don't contact me. Thank you.