Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/11/2021, 21:24   #1426

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdens12 View Post
I would never back up the idea of undetected because there will always be times when programs get detected
That's not what "undetected" means. "Undetected" means that the cheat currently is not detected by the anti-cheat. Not that it is undetectable. That is also the reason why this is misinformation:
Quote:
getting a UD program is not possible
It is possible. There are plenty of undetected cheats currently. Some have been undetected for a week, some for a year. How long doesn't matter, they are still undetected.
Old 02/11/2021, 22:14   #1427

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
Quote:
I would give them 4/5 (which is basically the best, no one is perfect). Good product in general, pretty responsive and kind customer service and the security is as decent as I have seen. I would never back up the idea of undetected because there will always be times when programs get detected (they have been detected but work quickly to get the program back up unlike other providers). One knock would be communication, it could be quicker but hey they are human. I would definitely recommend them.

A note for all on the claim of "UD." After years of using various chairs, I have found this means different things to different people. Outside of truly private (high-priced) programs, getting a UD program is not possible. You will be caught eventually. There should a "using programs basics" that reminds peeps of this, so that expectations are not set so high that they feel comfortable with using their main account with a program. Good providers will work with their customers and work on their programs during ban waves and the like. No one should expect never to be caught. That is stupid but I've been there and learned, like many, the hard way by losing a main.

Good luck to all. Use Aimex, they good. That's all.
Need to admit, nicely written feedback.
Old 02/11/2021, 23:06   #1428

elite*gold: 9317
The Black Market: 155/0/0
What about desync?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2021, 23:06   #1429

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eCyler View Post
That's not what "undetected" means. "Undetected" means that the cheat currently is not detected by the anti-cheat. Not that it is undetectable. That is also the reason why this is misinformation:

It is possible. There are plenty of undetected cheats currently. Some have been undetected for a week, some for a year. How long doesn't matter, they are still undetected.
Agreed but there are tons of peeps, I know I was one at one point, that thought differently. That is, they think UD means undetectable. You are obviously literate in the language and experienced with programs. So, my comments are meant, not for you, but for anyone that comes upon this place as a newbie and has false expectations and/or is just ignorant of the nuances of using programs.

I've seen it myself. Customers bitching and moaning, crying bloody murder when their main gets banned because of those false expectations/ignorance. Again, not hating, I know the fury and disappointment. But since I care to be honest, fair, and kind to my fellow humans, I will mention these things as to help the next person feel a little less of the above (possibly, hopefully, maybe?).

Final point, the fact that you think UD should apply to all those cases of 1 day to 1 year to whatever, strikes me as harsh and misleading. You say I am spreading misinfo, but then you say that, which seems like a scam waiting to happen (like car salesmen speak). "ALL UD IS THE SAME!". It is not. I bet those folks/providers that make clear what their status is and has been in the past and work hard to keep a more consistent UD status would hate to be lumped in with those more fly by night folks, shitty uncommitted providers, or resellers, etc.... I think what I said was fair and not misleading at all.

Either way, good luck to you and have fun.
Old 02/14/2021, 14:30   #1430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bababoi23 View Post
if you are looking for a cheap and secure cheat i could vouche for PhoenixHacks.
its around 10$ a month and also comes with a spoofer. Their functions are Esp+Aimot or just Esp. They got detected last week but fixed it for two days again, also did no one got banned during the detection, but the comunity on their discord is very toxic idk why.
just add me on discord if you want to get on their server.
PhoenixHacks got detected A g a i n and the mods have no interest of keeping the forum clean, it's a real shitshow in there.

Good price, but everything else is pretty meh(aimbot is obvious even on soft smooth settings) and they have 0 security, you can download and start their cheats even while their status is detected, no easy way to check the cheat status.

Not recommended by me anymore(have been a customer for many many months)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2021, 01:58   #1431

Proofcore undetected as usual, hopefully for 11 months again
Old 02/19/2021, 12:25   #1432

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoPC View Post
Proofcore undetected as usual, hopefully for 11 months again
Do you automatically disable when EAC update?
Old 02/19/2021, 15:51   #1433

Thanks for the effort
Old 02/19/2021, 18:14   #1434

Proofcore or Aimex? And for proofcore, dont you have to play windowed (borderless)?
Old 02/19/2021, 19:09   #1435

elite*gold: 25
Anyway I could add my own to the list with CodeRevolution? @
I can provide a key for a trusted or the thread owner to prove that we are legit.
Old 02/20/2021, 04:01   #1436

Is the cheat reliable someone knows is it good
lavicheats.com
Old 02/20/2021, 11:04   #1437

any info about project kratos.io?
are they legit reseller of coke apex?
Old 02/22/2021, 05:12   #1438

Gunna say no on Lavicheats. Only had one experience with them, and it was on Thursday night. Bought a day to test it, used it for a few hours as directed on their site and by them in discord. I was also what I believe to be extra careful with my settings and even tried to look as normal as possible by moving around a lot, looking around as if I had no idea where enemies were, taking a few hits here and there. I still received an email while I was at work the next day (Friday) from EA that they had detected I was cheating in Apex and that my account would no longer have access to that game.

Could it have been something I did? Possibly, but probably not. Is there cheat detected when there site says it's not? Maybe.

I don't blame Lavicheats, cheating of any kind is a risk. Just wanted to throw in my experience here.
Old 02/23/2021, 05:06   #1439

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcipher11 View Post
Gunna say no on Lavicheats. Only had one experience with them, and it was on Thursday night. Bought a day to test it, used it for a few hours as directed on their site and by them in discord. I was also what I believe to be extra careful with my settings and even tried to look as normal as possible by moving around a lot, looking around as if I had no idea where enemies were, taking a few hits here and there. I still received an email while I was at work the next day (Friday) from EA that they had detected I was cheating in Apex and that my account would no longer have access to that game.

Could it have been something I did? Possibly, but probably not. Is there cheat detected when there site says it's not? Maybe.

I don't blame Lavicheats, cheating of any kind is a risk. Just wanted to throw in my experience here.
i had the same **** happen to me 100p lavi cheats detection
Old 02/23/2021, 19:11   #1440

Where are people getting the "Apex Vision Cheat" that is being sold by resellers?

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected