Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/04/2021, 05:29   #1456

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
I was talking about Lavi.
Gotcha
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2021, 11:01   #1457

hypex.to verascht seine käufer.

Erst hieß es 20€ Lifetime und beim kauf ohne Grund auf einmal 25€. (Stand 08.03.2021 man hat auf einmal nach meinem PayPal Käuferschutz Antrag den Preis angepasst. Da hat wohl wer Angst)

Features wie Rage No Recoil, Scope Support, Attachement Support fehlen komplett. Dafür ist der Preis viel zu übertrieben.

Sein Geld bekommt man natürlich nicht zurück.
Old 03/14/2021, 06:24   #1458

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Sirosix has been around for a long time, from what I remember he was in his prime in 2010-2012. So his cheats may be slacking a bit now, and there are definitely better options, but; he is definitely not a scammer. If the cheat is detected then based on the main post, he still wouldn't be put in the scammer/untrusted provider section, unless, his product is constantly detected.
Sirosix finally had a detection after over 2 years in Apex, his PUBG is 2+ years easily UD and his Rust is getting close as well. His EFT is coming up on 1 year when other stuff is constantly waved.

They may be expensive and features may not be super robust but when it comes to UD time you can't really point to a provider with longer streaks than him and Adelheid on here.

I don't see any reason to call Sirosix out of his prime tbh. I remember using your product when Apex first came out and it was a ban factory with IZI or constant downtime. But you are an excellent sales person on here and I don't know how IZI is doing these days.
Old 03/14/2021, 06:28   #1459

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Sirosix finally had a detection after over 2 years in Apex, his PUBG is 2+ years easily UD and his Rust is getting close as well. His EFT is coming up on 1 year when other stuff is constantly waved.

They may be expensive and features may not be super robust but when it comes to UD time you can't really point to a provider with longer streaks than him and Adelheid on here.

I don't see any reason to call Sirosix out of his prime tbh. I remember using your product when Apex first came out and it was a ban factory with IZI or constant downtime. But you are an excellent sales person on here and I don't know how IZI is doing these days.
I stopped using izi because of bans lol
Old 03/14/2021, 23:44   #1460

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post

You may taken my post out of context, I didn't say Sirosix was out of his prime - I simply stated he was in his prime during those years, and that's for a simple reason. There was little to no competition, there was lack of invention, and cheats simply didn't need such modern features as people require now. So you took my statement into assumption, and modeled it how you wanted to see it yourself, and I'll let you realize that as I'm sure I don't need to explain it. You clearly have your own view and you were hurt by me saying WR-Cheats doesn't belong in the "scammer/untrusted" section, somehow.

You also decided to claim you've used my product when it first came out, yet you didn't leave any form of review or anything to back this claim? I hope you understand how that looks, but that's not a problem for me - I don't mind what people say as I have no problem filling up limited slots with users who are aware of what we offer.

Ultimately, your post had no reasoning and there was no reason I should have replied - but I just feel like there's no need for a random person to create drama with his imagination or jumping to conclusions.

Quote:
I stopped using izi because of bans lol
You comment on every provider's post that you've used, and you're claiming that you "stopped using izi because of bans". You can't stop using something you never started using. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop following my comments around - if I ever need a personal messenger; I'll let you know.
Old 03/14/2021, 23:50   #1461

Quote:
You may taken my post out of context, I didn't say Sirosix was out of his prime - I simply stated he was in his prime during those years, and that's for a simple reason. There was little to no competition, there was lack of invention, and cheats simply didn't need such modern features as people require now. So you took my statement into assumption, and modeled it how you wanted to see it yourself, and I'll let you realize that as I'm sure I don't need to explain it. You clearly have your own view and you were hurt by me saying WR-Cheats doesn't belong in the "scammer/untrusted" section, somehow.

You also decided to claim you've used my product when it first came out, yet you didn't leave any form of review or anything to back this claim? I hope you understand how that looks, but that's not a problem for me - I don't mind what people say as I have no problem filling up limited slots with users who are aware of what we offer.

Ultimately, your post had no reasoning and there was no reason I should have replied - but I just feel like there's no need for a random person to create drama with his imagination or jumping to conclusions.

You comment on every provider's post that you've used, and you're claiming that you "stopped using izi because of bans". You can't stop using something you never started using. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop following my comments around - if I ever need a personal messenger; I'll let you know.
Ive never used izi? LMAO

I have messages from 0day, so please.

Don't make me post those PM's Don't claim the cheat is been undetected for 2 years or even 1.5 years.

Because thats not the case with izi.

And I'm not following any posts of yours you quoted me.

Ive used 3 apex cheats. Yours, proofcore and gatorcheats.

Oh wait, here more proof val;

But yea, you're right. I never used it lmao.

Thats why 2 of my accounts got banned using your product. Like, i understand detections happen. But now that you want to talk shit to me about me actually not spending money on your product i'll just give you more proof if you want
Old 03/14/2021, 23:56   #1462

Talking

Quote:
Ive never used izi? LMAO

I have messages from 0day, so please.

Don't make me post those PM's Don't claim the cheat is been undetected for 2 years or even 1.5 years.

Because thats not the case with izi.

And I'm not following any posts of yours you quoted me.

Ive used 3 apex cheats. Yours, proofcore and gatorcheats.

You didn't know the difference between the decryption key, and product key - which were labeled in bold text. You were using other cheats simultaneously alongside our cheat because of the instructions you couldn't follow. But when you got banned, you directed it specifically to my product. Oh okay, thanks for clarifying that - don't worry I won't "make you post those screenshots", seems you already did it for me.
Old 03/14/2021, 23:58   #1463

Quote:

You didn't know the difference between the decryption key, and product key - which were labeled in bold text. You were using other cheats simultaneously alongside our cheat because of the instructions you couldn't follow. But when you got banned, you directed it specifically to my product. Oh okay, thanks for clarifying that - don't worry I won't "make you post those screenshots", seems you already did it for me.
Ive proven to you I have used your cheats. You want to make me look like ive never used your cheats.

Show me a screenshot of me saying to another apex provider: "I stopped using your product because of bans"

Because ive never said that.

But ****, here. have some more proof.

Old 03/15/2021, 00:08   #1464

Red face

Quote:
Ive proven to you I have used your cheats. You want to make me look like ive never used your cheats.

Show me a screenshot of me saying to another apex provider: "I stopped using your product because of bans"

Because ive never said that.

But ****, here. have some more proof.

The only proof I need is based on the information you gave us, which was completely false. You were using a spoofer, and you were just coming to us from being previously HWID banned because of other providers. Then after we decided in your favor, because we didn't know why you could've been banned (until we later realized, it wasn't our fault). So it's very simple, you clearly don't have much experience in things like this and don't know how things work. I don't think I need to show you proof as I'm not trying to convince anyone except you, but in case you do need evidence you can relate to the previous DM's you had with my partner (since you seem so obsessed with them), or you can refer to this:

There's no need to deny you were using numerous providers simultaneously, and by no means am I saying they caused your ban - but you must've been really unlucky to have been one of the 50 users we had, to be banned.

Great story though, you almost had enough to back your claim up.
Old 03/15/2021, 00:15   #1465

Quote:
The only proof I need is based on the information you gave us, which was completely false. You were using a spoofer, and you were just coming to us from being previously HWID banned because of other providers. Then after we decided in your favor, because we didn't know why you could've been banned (until we later realized, it wasn't our fault). So it's very simple, you clearly don't have much experience in things like this and don't know how things work. I don't think I need to show you proof as I'm not trying to convince anyone except yourself, but in case you do need evidence you can relate to the previous DM's you had with my partner (since you seem so obsessed with them), or you can refer to this:

There's no need to deny you were using numerous providers simultaneously, and by no means am I saying they caused your ban - but you must've been really unlucky to have been one of the 50 users we had, to be banned.

Great story though, you almost had enough to back your claim up.

LOL me vouching for proofcore when i used it in September is damning proof?

The fact you are hiding bans now is just silly Val, I thought you were better than this.

First i never used your product, now I got banned because i used proofcore?

x for doubt.

I bought izi in novemeber. Me using proofcore back in september means nothing to this convo.

Fun fact: When i buy a cheat, I use that cheat until the sub is over. Ive already proven that apex got detected by the above screenshot provided.

SO, I NEVER USED 0DAY'S CHEAT?
Old 03/15/2021, 00:19   #1466

Unhappy

Quote:
LOL me vouching for proofcore when i used it in September is damning proof?

The fact you are hiding bans now is just silly Val, I thought you were better this.

First i never used your product, now I got banned because i used proofcore?

x for doubt.

I bought izi in novemeber. Me using proofcore back in september means nothing to this convo.
You've shown you did use it, thank you - I appreciate that you've shown something of use. But within that image, you also showed when you used the product - and it seems to be in correlation with the vouches you left on other provider's threads as well. Unless, you just vouch for providers on the same day you buy it? In that case, every one of the posts you've made is simply misleading.
Old 03/15/2021, 00:23   #1467

Quote:
You've shown you did use it, thank you - I appreciate that you've shown something of use. But within that image, you also showed when you used the product - and it seems to be in correlation with the vouches you left on other provider's threads as well. Unless, you just vouch for providers on the same day you buy it? In that case, every one of the posts you've made is simply misleading.
I said I used proofcore's hack in september.

I wrote that vouch in January.

My sub ran out for izi in december.

I bought izi in 11/01/2020 The reason why i had it until decemeber is because it was down because of bans. Hence the compensation. I stopped using izi in december when i got hit with the 2nd ban. I never took 0day's comp, nor will I.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 00:28   #1468

Arrow

Quote:
I said I used proofcore's hack in september.

I wrote that vouch in January.

My sub ran out for izi in december.

I bought izi in 11/01/2020 The reason why i had it until decemeber is because it was down because of bans. Hence the compensation. I stopped using izi in december when i got hit with the 2nd ban. I never took 0day's comp, nor will I.
This will be my final reply then, simply to allow you to understand your case. Is it possible for a detection to occur, and have a delayed ban for up to a month? Once you answer this question, I hope you understand the situation you were put in, and why we had took a while took to understand your report (because of the reasoning I have explained in my prior post).
Old 03/15/2021, 00:40   #1469

Quote:
This will be my final reply then, simply to allow you to understand your case. Is it possible for a detection to occur, and have a delayed ban for up to a month? Once you answer this question, I hope you understand the situation you were put in, and why we had took a while took to understand your report (because of the reasoning I have explained in my prior post).
Seeing as I just baited you. I never used proofcore for apex. I vouch for them because they are good coders and have used their other cheats before.

I just wanted to see how long you would go with blaming proofcore for the ban lmao.

0day has confirmed obviously there was bans, as the screenshots shown above.

Ive only used Gatorcheats and IZI for apex cheats.

But good luck like said to 0day. I hope he fixes his detection issues.

I leave this thread with this since you decided to call me a liar about not using izi and hiding bans.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 00:45   #1470

So there we have it, a notorious troll who strives off of lies simply to boost his own ego and vouch for a cheat he has never used. No evidence, no reasoning, and refers to posting a video of a competitor who is no longer around simply because they realized they typed more posts than code.

Amazing job little bacon man, your trolling is unbelievable - your next post may even claim how you baited people into assuming you were being honest.

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected