Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/15/2019, 20:16   #706

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post
They also have a phone number to text. I found that texting worked a lot better than emails and adding them on Discord. I would also text them your order number and snip your transaction for proof when you do.

The verification process is done by a third party, so I can't speak on that. I just know that the verification has varied for a lot of different people. Mine personally did not take too long, but some people took a while too.

Hopefully you can get an answer back but like I said, try texting them. Hal is pretty response on text at times. The number should be on their site.
Thanks for your response (and also thanks to everybody). Texting is for users inside USA only, thats why I haven't send him a text. As the hack also got detected now + he didn't commit this officially + not responding + unreasonable long verification time, I filed a case at PayPal and (speaking for myself) would never spent a cent again on him.
Old 07/15/2019, 20:34   #707

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
Changed status of ev0lve.
Old 07/16/2019, 05:08   #708

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaCheats.io View Post
We only make cheats for PC at the moment sadly.
Bummer. Thanks
Old 07/16/2019, 11:12   #709

Giver of data Scam

Hi guys
I tried giverofdata Apex Legends full hack, aim bot doesn’t work properly on mid/long distances, only being really close works.
The hack is cheap (paid 20$ for a week) and it’s also detected, got 2 accounts banned in 3 days.
I sent them an email 3 days ago when the first account was banned and they answered right now sending me an email only with ID and password for diferent accounts.
In the last email from Apex they told me they are blocking me for any online function of the game, does this means I can’t play anymore?
Thanks in advance, hope you can help me
Old 07/16/2019, 11:45   #710

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfanteJLR View Post
Hi guys
I tried giverofdata Apex Legends full hack, aim bot doesn’t work properly on mid/long distances, only being really close works.
The hack is cheap (paid 20$ for a week) and it’s also detected, got 2 accounts banned in 3 days.
I sent them an email 3 days ago when the first account was banned and they answered right now sending me an email only with ID and password for diferent accounts.
In the last email from Apex they told me they are blocking me for any online function of the game, does this means I can’t play anymore?
Thanks in advance, hope you can help me
Yeh, u will need HWID Spoofer lol.

Lesson learned i guess.
Old 07/16/2019, 14:54   #711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Yeh, u will need HWID Spoofer lol.

Lesson learned i guess.
Thanks for the answer, I'm actually still playing with the same cheat in one of the accounts they gave me (actually they gave me like 8 or 9) and it's working.
Should i just keep playing on those accounts until the hack expires ? I bough the week and would like to enjoy it even if the account gets banned, it's not mine anyways.
Old 07/16/2019, 15:25   #712

Quote:
Thanks for the answer, I'm actually still playing with the same cheat in one of the accounts they gave me (actually they gave me like 8 or 9) and it's working.
Should i just keep playing on those accounts until the hack expires ? I bough the week and would like to enjoy it even if the account gets banned, it's not mine anyways.
It doesn't matter if you are playing on "their" accounts. If you get HWID banned, any other accounts you create and play on will get banned. They ban the account and also ban your HWID.

By banning your HWID, it makes it so you cannot create accounts and any accounts you log on will get banned since your HWID is associated into logging into them. This is why you are going to need a HWID spoofer.
Old 07/16/2019, 15:25   #713

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
I see, yes sometimes you don't get immediately hard banned. But also remember hard ban is ban after 30 mins of play.
Old 07/16/2019, 17:05   #714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
I see, yes sometimes you don't get immediately hard banned. But also remember hard ban is ban after 30 mins of play.
Well last night I played like 4 or 5 games and they banned the account this morning (I received the email at 11:00h or so).
Is there any free working spoofer? How does that works?
Old 07/17/2019, 15:30   #715

elite*gold: 3
https://playsharp.io/
Legit, years of market
Old 07/18/2019, 00:17   #716

Does anyone has experienced using Roguecheats.io ? if so, please give an opinion about it ?
Old 07/23/2019, 11:17   #717

What software is better to buy? Price does not matter!
The main thing is legit settings and it is desirable to turn off completely esp
Old 07/23/2019, 16:15   #718

If you're talking about legit settings, then I feel like Kernelcheats is probably one of the smoothest/legit aimbots out on the market right now.

Their smooth actually feels smooth. Even on 0% smooth, it might be smoother/slower than some other aimbot's max smooth setting. It hasn't been detected since release (February) either. Give it a look.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2019, 21:27   #719

I can tell you guys for sure, that KernelCheats and Kradau are both detected now.

Bans appear after 30min up to 1 day. KC also changed status to "use at own risk", while Kradau say he "is up and running", but admitted the detection on discord and flushed all the messages later on.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2019, 21:32   #720

whats about apehex ? is it legit?

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected