Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/07/2020, 17:38   #3811 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcross25 View Post
I know... wanted to play all weekend. And also it happens right after I renewed my key
me too lol I just renewed my key and this happened
Old 08/07/2020, 18:57   #3812 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spottieottie View Post
why is this **** always happens on weekends? xD
people cant help it and got to rage then they get banned i was going to buy a month key but im glad i looked at the forum first before i bought another key
Old 08/07/2020, 19:21   #3813 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why do we all have to wait because a few people rage and cry because they got banned, it's gonna happen eventually using a cheat anyways. That's like speeding and then crying cause a cop gave you a ticket.....
Old 08/07/2020, 19:51   #3814 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash100064 View Post
Why do we all have to wait because a few people rage and cry because they got banned, it's gonna happen eventually using a cheat anyways. That's like speeding and then crying cause a cop gave you a ticket.....
Exactly. I used cheat on high level account and Iím not banned, plus I donít rage either.
Old 08/07/2020, 20:14   #3815 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Exactly. I used cheat on high level account and Iím not banned, plus I donít rage either.
Yes, I mainly use the cheat for ESP and just aimbot when necessary. NEVER silent aimbot, that's a direct ticket for your account to get banned. I'm not saying that I'm better than rage cheaters but dude, for those people is why we are waiting for the cheat to get updated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2020, 20:14   #3816 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aimbot undetected and working?
Old 08/07/2020, 20:16   #3817 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yes, I mainly use the cheat for ESP and just aimbot when necessary. NEVER silent aimbot, that's a direct ticket for your account to get banned. I'm not saying that I'm better than rage cheaters but dude, for those people is why we are waiting for the cheat to get updated.
**** i couldn't agree more!
Old 08/07/2020, 20:29   #3818 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
when a cheat gets detected, you can even get banned for just injecting and not using any options. Trust me i have been banned like that. If you don't think so you haven't been cheating for long. xD It's just random when the cheat will get detected. I have over 40+ bans. legit rage everything. This season was good. No detections. I went full ******* rage. 34 kills in a ranked match. got Predator 300 in 2-3 weeks. Account still chilling
Old 08/07/2020, 20:31   #3819 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Silent Aim is so **** oblivious cheating. When people spectate you, your crosshair is not aiming the guy, but all bullets hit, literally bullets curve and follow the enemy. In my opinion, just stick with aimbot when necessary, at least your crosshair is aiming the guy for the bullet to hit. I used fov 2 and sometimes 3 (fov type 1), its a bit harder to get kills and you still miss some of your mag but it looks legit af.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2020, 21:12   #3820 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
when a cheat gets detected, you can even get banned for just injecting and not using any options. Trust me i have been banned like that. If you don't think so you haven't been cheating for long. xD It's just random when the cheat will get detected. I have over 40+ bans. legit rage everything. This season was good. No detections. I went full ******* rage. 34 kills in a ranked match. got Predator 300 in 2-3 weeks. Account still chilling
ok well if people cheat blatantly well of course they will get banned sucks to be them but I use cheat legit on a high level account never been called out never been spectated nothing and my account still chillin as well. Yes at any point the cheat can become detected I agree but the less people rage with fp army the less likely it will get detected.
Old 08/08/2020, 02:36   #3821 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The reason for this long update for cheat is because the spoofer is detected...Almost ALL spoofers are detected around the net. But FP is being extra careful that they just stop the cheat altogether. For people who often get banned, the spoofer is a MUST.
Old 08/08/2020, 02:39   #3822 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisooo1 View Post
The reason for this long update for cheat is because the spoofer is detected...Almost ALL spoofers are detected around the net. But FP is being extra careful that they just stop the cheat altogether. For people who often get banned, the spoofer is a MUST.
If spoofer is "detected" then why aren't I and everyone else using it banned?
Old 08/08/2020, 05:27   #3823 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the cheat usable?
Old 08/08/2020, 06:05   #3824 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This happened before like a few months ago fp spoofer got detected and they took it down for two weeks then they put it back up after updating, the cheat part of fp army was fine just the spoofer got detected spoofers get detected it happens so fp might be offline for a while but Iím not banned at all.
Old 08/08/2020, 06:34   #3825 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Someone is 100% confident he won't get banned

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot