Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/08/2020, 03:30   #2311 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I got a few trash accounts so i'll post when i can after playing for a while... more then likely guys.. its probably gonna be a ban wave right before season 5 starts.. so with that being said. No one is gonna know if FP is good or not until the next banwave. Which will be in the next week if I have to guess.(I have no side information on any of this).. I'd be careful for the next few weeks before playing on anything that you remotely care about. Everyone is gonna be screaming its good to go in here. 1. It's never 100%. 2. It will probably be a week out before the **** hits the fan. In FP we trust!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2020, 04:10   #2312 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

In speed hack we trust
Old 05/08/2020, 04:54   #2313 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Today I received a ban on EA, this is in suspended the game after a few days
Old 05/08/2020, 04:57   #2314 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I use virtual **** so never had a problem
Old 05/08/2020, 06:02   #2315 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
progress is good. should be back up really soon

and yes once again, downtime will be added back.
Awesome! Thanks for the news. I've been using some others in the meantime... I WANT MY MTV BRO.. MAKE FP GREAT AGAIN!!! Whoever is asking for speedhack needs to sit down. That's like the fastest way to get banned. Please don't add that ****. Godspeed on fixes.
Old 05/08/2020, 11:35   #2316 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

FP is dead as well.

All other 3 popular cheats are dead. Tested 3days already. By the way EA has a new detection can find it on reddit. It simply analyze your bullet hit patten + alot factors...

At the mean time FP not even get it updated...

I would say its over...

Before that we can use FP for 1-3weeks. I guess now 1-3days max
Old 05/08/2020, 11:47   #2317 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how many more days we will wait
Old 05/08/2020, 11:49   #2318 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by challenjour616 View Post
FP is dead as well.

All other 3 popular cheats are dead. Tested 3days already. By the way EA has a new detection can find it on reddit. It simply analyze your bullet hit patten + alot factors...

I would say its over...

hmmmm thats the main thing looks promising that why it is taking too much time. They are not basically taking time basically they are being detected again and again in the testing process, i think so
Old 05/08/2020, 11:59   #2319 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You guys need to freaking calm down. Banek said progress is good, it will be updated, and time will be compensated.

Stop making jump-the-gun statements like "FP is dead". It's annoying. Learn how to scroll back a page and stop being so needy with immediate updates. It's only been days.
Old 05/08/2020, 12:16   #2320 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well done everyone well done

they fixed the rust army and its back online now after 5 days.
so we should be getting back apex army in very very very soon. please wait and nothing more.
Old 05/08/2020, 13:20   #2321 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnanandhoney View Post
hmmmm thats the main thing looks promising that why it is taking too much time. They are not basically taking time basically they are being detected again and again in the testing process, i think so
Exactly, you can notice it in other cheat threads, its not about new coding but new bypass. I agreed the time needed for FP is for multiple failed tests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMacy View Post
You guys need to freaking calm down. Banek said progress is good, it will be updated, and time will be compensated.

Stop making jump-the-gun statements like "FP is dead". It's annoying. Learn how to scroll back a page and stop being so needy with immediate updates. It's only been days.
We are telling the truth. Dont get me wrong tho I love FP alot. Howvever we need to respect the truth that EA introduced a compliacted anti-cheat Algorithm, its not a new system but it compare and analyze your factors like bullet spreads and recoil pattens. Do remember those realtime stats are calculated time by time (not periodic anymore).

It means - Its real hard to cheat rightnow except ESP. Dont even think about autoaim / slicent aim

Even if we can autoaim with FP, we wont be able to survive more than 24-48hours "PLAY" time.
Old 05/08/2020, 13:36   #2322 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Exactly, you can notice it in other cheat threads, its not about new coding but new bypass. I agreed the time needed for FP is for multiple failed tests.

We are telling the truth. Dont get me wrong tho I love FP alot. Howvever we need to respect the truth that EA introduced a compliacted anti-cheat Algorithm, its not a new system but it compare and analyze your factors like bullet spreads and recoil pattens. Do remember those realtime stats are calculated time by time (not periodic anymore).

It means - Its real hard to cheat rightnow except ESP. Dont even think about autoaim / slicent aim

Even if we can autoaim with FP, we wont be able to survive more than 24-48hours "PLAY" time.
how can you tell all this mate? you're soo good.

everything is updated now except for army.
Old 05/08/2020, 16:02   #2323 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
FP is dead as well.

I would say its over...

pls just shut up you know nothing. wait for banek to give us updates instead of spreading fake news.
Old 05/08/2020, 16:05   #2324 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Angry

Quote:

In my opinion mate your just making this up. If you dont have concrete proof that you can share with us then keep this **** to yourself.
Old 05/08/2020, 16:06   #2325 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaohc130 View Post
pls just shut up you know nothing. wait for banek to give us updates instead of spreading fake news.
my man

Quote:
Originally Posted by xm813 View Post
In my opinion mate your just making this up. If you dont have concrete proof that you can share with us then keep this **** to yourself.
also my man
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot