Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/08/2020, 17:28   #2326 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by challenjour616 View Post
Exactly, you can notice it in other cheat threads, its not about new coding but new bypass. I agreed the time needed for FP is for multiple failed tests.

We are telling the truth. Dont get me wrong tho I love FP alot. Howvever we need to respect the truth that EA introduced a compliacted anti-cheat Algorithm, its not a new system but it compare and analyze your factors like bullet spreads and recoil pattens. Do remember those realtime stats are calculated time by time (not periodic anymore).

It means - Its real hard to cheat rightnow except ESP. Dont even think about autoaim / slicent aim

Even if we can autoaim with FP, we wont be able to survive more than 24-48hours "PLAY" time.
You know nothing about coding or EAC. Hell, it's not even EA that are the developers. Stop spewing complete nonsense and WAIT for Banek. Jeez.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2020, 17:53   #2327 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMacy View Post
You know nothing about coding or EAC. Hell, it's not even EA that are the developers. Stop spewing complete nonsense and WAIT for Banek. Jeez.
ma lady
Old 05/08/2020, 19:47   #2328 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pokemon Theme Song 10 hours
Old 05/08/2020, 20:24   #2329 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by challenjour616 View Post
Exactly, you can notice it in other cheat threads, its not about new coding but new bypass. I agreed the time needed for FP is for multiple failed tests.

We are telling the truth. Dont get me wrong tho I love FP alot. Howvever we need to respect the truth that EA introduced a compliacted anti-cheat Algorithm, its not a new system but it compare and analyze your factors like bullet spreads and recoil pattens. Do remember those realtime stats are calculated time by time (not periodic anymore).

It means - Its real hard to cheat rightnow except ESP. Dont even think about autoaim / slicent aim

Even if we can autoaim with FP, we wont be able to survive more than 24-48hours "PLAY" time.

And if they fix it and it lasts for more than 48hrs "PLAY" time. I'd like to see you come back and apologize and admit you were wrong for filling our eyes full of your toxicity. Otherwise that little piece sticking out between your legs is simply an enlarged ********.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2020, 20:29   #2330 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp0rk.actual View Post
And if they fix it and it lasts for more than 48hrs "PLAY" time. I'd like to see you come back and apologize and admit you were wrong for filling our eyes full of your toxicity. Otherwise that little piece sticking out between your legs is simply an enlarged ********.
hahahhahhahahhahah
Old 05/08/2020, 23:05   #2331 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the hack coming live today? I like the psilent aim in this and spectator very competitive against many other
Old 05/09/2020, 00:56   #2332 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A new version of easy anti cheat will be released in apex soon so it might take them a while to test it and figure out its algorithm before releasing the cheat to the public
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2020, 01:19   #2333

elite*gold: 10786
The Black Market: 229/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
A new version of easy anti cheat will be released in apex soon so it might take them a while to test it and figure out its algorithm before releasing the cheat to the public
they already improved it, thats why we down cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2020, 02:03   #2334 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A suggestion for the cheat. I think it would be cool if you could set a keybind to turn down/up the fov. For me I have it on silent fov type 2 fov 4 but if someone is spectating I turn it down to 2 or 1.
Old 05/09/2020, 02:17   #2335 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
they already improved it, thats why we down cheat.
Yea I know. Maybe y’all should think about making fp private for loyal customers instead of having it public I’m a loyal customer I’ve bought fp a lot of times and that would definitely help to reduce bans
Old 05/09/2020, 04:00   #2336 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Yea I know. Maybe y’all should think about making fp private for loyal customers instead of having it public I’m a loyal customer I’ve bought fp a lot of times and that would definitely help to reduce bans
I agree with you to some extent, but your last sentence made you look sly.

I think this product is the best of all the products released so far because it has shown the best performance at a very low price.

If the product's performance remains the same as before, many people, including me, will continue to purchase it even if the price is triple.
Old 05/09/2020, 04:23   #2337 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madanib View Post
Shut up and just wait. So effing annoying. Ffs

Im refreshing this page not to read your meaningless bullcrap chat u dumbass
Is it because the product is cheap? There's a lot of low-level people like you.
Old 05/09/2020, 05:15   #2338 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphea View Post
I agree with you to some extent, but your last sentence made you look sly.

I think this product is the best of all the products released so far because it has shown the best performance at a very low price.

If the product's performance remains the same as before, many people, including me, will continue to purchase it even if the price is triple.
In theory i agree, but im not saying he should make it private but in reality it would help to reduce maybe not by a lot. Also there a lot of dumb *** people that rage and could get the cheat more attention.
Old 05/09/2020, 05:32   #2339 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it's true the cheat is very good overall, play with caution without being banned. the fp that the other cheat I used I never exceeded the level 90+ without being banned !!
I have 2 predator / lvl 90+ no ban accounts so 1 month without banning FP is good JOB!
and I look forward to Banek for Online Hack

10/10 spoofer
9/10 aimbot
10/10 WH and SPECTATOR !!!
need => Anti Aim / fake body by cs go
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2020, 05:36   #2340 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by powfrench View Post
it's true the cheat is very good overall, play with caution without being banned. the fp that the other cheat I used I never exceeded the level 90+ without being banned !!
I have 2 predator / lvl 90+ no ban accounts so 1 month without banning FP is good JOB!
and I look forward to Banek for Online Hack

10/10 spoofer
9/10 aimbot
10/10 WH and SPECTATOR !!!
need => Anti Aim / fake body by cs go
LOL

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot