Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Dr-Cheats] - HWID Spoofer EAC | THE ONE THAT REALLY WORKS

Discussion on [Dr-Cheats] - HWID Spoofer EAC | THE ONE THAT REALLY WORKS within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 17
[Dr-Cheats] - HWID Spoofer EAC | ⭐THE ONE THAT REALLY WORKS⭐

Are you tired of getting banned every 20 mins !?
Are you tired of not being able to level up?!
We have the solution!
We present to you
DrSpoofer
for Apex Legends

What we Spoof

System
  • PC Name
  • ProductID
  • ProductKey
  • Installation date
  • SystemBios Version

Hard Disk
  • Model name
  • Serial Number
  • Firmware
  • Size
  • Signature
  • DiskGUID

Network
  • Network Name
  • Physical Mac
  • System Mac

Partition
  • Serial
  • GUID
  • Symbolic

Price:
Spoofer only:
20€ 1 Month
80€ 6 Month

dr-cheat apex hack also includes the spoofer for free
check prices and more info here:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ap...afe-cheat.html

[B][SIZE="2"]If you are interested add us
Discord: drsilva#8904
Discord: Prime#0274
[/URL]
Old 03/22/2019, 17:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 320
what if spoofer fail can give a refund ??
Old 03/22/2019, 18:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by grappata View Post
what if spoofer fail can give a refund ??
Yes, if our spoofer don’t work as advertised to you, you have all the rights to have your money back, but I can confirm with out any hesitation that is working for everyone that already bought it.
Old 03/22/2019, 19:33   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
INTRODUCTION = Hello to everyone! I confirm 100% DR-cheats hack is the best i've ever seen in my entire life, no joke. I used many hacks for many games, but the quality and the support of these will never match dr-cheats hack.

SUPPORT = Firstly the guys who manage the hack are so so nice and kind to people, they listen every word and they are so patient, it's crazy. Secondly their job is top tier, it's like ART level but for hacks. They work on the hack every day, like when the game update, in the next hour they also update their hack it's too fast so crazy.

QUALITY = their hack's menu so calculated, you have everything from eps to aimbot, it shows you when u can hit when u can't hit.. everything much more than usual eps+aimbot. Also is very easy to use it, to activate it thanks to their tutorial. Even a beginner can use it easly.

SECURITY = it's clearly undetected many people shows us constantly proofs on the discord about how many days, games, hours, they play with it and still no ban.
Secondly for the people who get banned (because used others hacks) with HWID which is very powerfull ban, there is still a second chance thanks to DR CHEATS. They even manage to create a spoofer that works 100% I was one of those guys HWID BAN and now i can play freely thanks to dr cheats.

PRICE = Their price is very satisfied. I want to add that they also giveways free Keys 1day/even 1week regulary To the lucky one who join the competition. And sometimes they make funny games like First one to get +30 kills get 1week free. To finish, you have even promo 30%-50% time to time, so honestly you should try at least once in ur life, u won't regret it! (sorry for my english i'm not a native guy)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2019, 01:23   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, I wanna make a short review about the spoofer...
(sry for bad english, I am german^^)

I am HWID banned since weeks. Every single time I maked a new account I got banned after maximum 1h of playtime (even without any cheats). The spoofer really(!) works, I am playing right now for over 5h without any ban. Don't worry about the UI, it looks exactly like the software "VirtualHardware", that's cause they (Dr.Cheats) took it and coded it to be really functional....

All I can say is: It works, and I hope it will work in the future not like other scammy spoofer-things...

Have a nice weekend! ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2019, 06:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 393
Do you have any bulk options?
Old 03/23/2019, 08:04   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Update: No ban yet...
Old 03/23/2019, 09:26   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much for the spoofer sir? its been weeks already without playing apex. Got hit by eac hwid ban. reinstalled everything even windows, changed my HDD(new) still ban every 20 mins. Now i cant register new accounts anymore.
Old 03/23/2019, 15:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtc8online View Post
how much for the spoofer sir? its been weeks already without playing apex. Got hit by eac hwid ban. reinstalled everything even windows, changed my HDD(new) still ban every 20 mins. Now i cant register new accounts anymore.

Price:
Spoofer only:
20€ 1 Month

dr-cheat apex hack also includes the spoofer for free
check prices and more info here:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ap...afe-cheat.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiNGLEPOTAMUS View Post
Do you have any bulk options?
You mean, change everything with only one button ?
Old 03/23/2019, 16:20   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

totally legit man 10000000% again epic legit., best hack in d house especially spoofer perfectly done that's what im talking about., if you get banned in d game THEN THIS IS FOR YOU BOYS AND GIRLS., **** i love this, been 2nd month in a row now and im still alive and kicking., hell yeah..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2019, 18:13   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is really best on market
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2019, 19:34   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dumb question but does this work with existing bans? Meaning you can play with the banned account?
Old 03/23/2019, 19:59   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingBoris View Post
Dumb question but does this work with existing bans? Meaning you can play with the banned account?
No, once an account is banned its banned lol.
Old 03/23/2019, 20:33   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingBoris View Post
Thanks Kradau

Yea, That's Impossible
Old 03/23/2019, 22:31   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsilva View Post

You mean, change everything with only one button ?
I think he wants to know if he can buy multiple spoofer licenses for a cheaper price (maybe to resell it)

Tags
apex, dr-cheats, eac, hwid, spoofer