Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dr-Cheats] - HWID Spoofer EAC | THE ONE THAT REALLY WORKS

Discussion on [Dr-Cheats] - HWID Spoofer EAC | THE ONE THAT REALLY WORKS within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/06/2019, 00:02   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I tried it, does not work, may have worked for some, but not for me, still get banned every 30-45 minutes, also made sure i changed IP when making new accounts

Old 04/07/2019, 14:21   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DO NOT USE THIS.

detected, and giving HWID bans.

Old 04/08/2019, 20:27   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

******* supportt.. https://i.imgur.com/fqd9WNO.png
Old 04/08/2019, 21:27   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I said above that it is **** and scam

Old 04/08/2019, 21:59   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkb4k View Post
I said above that it is shit and scam
I was reading your latest posts and all you say is that every provider is detected/scam without testing it.

I dont think what you are doing is right spreading false info on EPVP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3ek View Post
We dont know about other games this was made for Apex Legends.
I tested on ROE and it doesn't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious_Gamer_league View Post
DO NOT USE THIS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollover2 View Post
I tried it, does not work, may have worked for some, but not for me, still get banned every 30-45 minutes, also made sure i changed IP when making new accounts
We dont know who are you guys since we have pretty good track about our customers
If you had any issues you could ask on our support but since you aren't client you couldn't...

im just filling some people are here just to damage reputation of providers....
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2019, 01:03   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsilva View Post
I was reading your latest posts and all you say is that every provider is detected/scam without testing it.

I dont think what you are doing is right spreading false info on EPVP.

We dont know about other games this was made for Apex Legends.
I tested on ROE and it doesn't work

We dont know who are you guys since we have pretty good track about our customers
If you had any issues you could ask on our support but since you aren't client you couldn't...

im just filling some people are here just to damage reputation of providers....
I speak in topics where I am 100% sure that someone is cheating in this case, you are such a person
Old 04/09/2019, 01:19   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quit hating

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkb4k View Post
I speak in topics where I am 100% sure that someone is cheating in this case, you are such a person
All your reviews on most peoples posts are negative, and your just talking **** about all groups. I took a look at your profile and saw your posts. We don't have thousands of people in our community by ripping them off or lying. Your not even our customer and your spreading false info just to try to hurt our rep but you can't. You and your friends who are following your path, can try all you want. Our (Paid Users) know what they are getting with us, and if we didn't have working Hacks then nobody would be with us let alone re-new all the time. Saying that our hack doesn't work or spoofer doesn't work, even though clearly other reviews say otherwise & on our own site reviews..

Cute attempt, but you can kindly **** off.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2019, 01:30   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

d4rkb4k, Serious_Gamer_league, s3ek, Rollover2 <<<<<<<<<<< clearly these guys don't know what they talking about., and CLEARLY don't have any money to buy it all they want is FREEE Sh*TS., there is no free in these world., and Suck This., IM AN ACTIVE SUBSCRIBER OF DR. CHEATS IN A 3RD MONTH IN A ROW NOW., AND IM STILL ALIVE AND KICKING AND STILL RAGING EVERY MATCH., STILL UNDETECTED UNTIL NOW., AGAIN IM 3RD MONTH IN A ROW<<<<< Suck on that free loaders d4rkb4k, Serious_Gamer_league, s3ek, Rollover2
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/09/2019, 01:47   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3ek View Post
it CLEARLY STATES in the discord that if you ask for a trial key, you will be blocked. Read up before gettin mad bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious_Gamer_league View Post
DO NOT USE THIS.

It was never detected....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollover2 View Post
Try again today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribal386 View Post
d4rkb4k, Serious_Gamer_league, s3ek, Rollover2 <<<<<<<<<<< clearly these guys don't know what they talking about., and CLEARLY don't have any money to buy it all they want is FREEE Sh*TS., there is no free in these world., and Suck This., IM AN ACTIVE SUBSCRIBER OF DR. CHEATS IN A 3RD MONTH IN A ROW NOW., AND IM STILL ALIVE AND KICKING AND STILL RAGING EVERY MATCH., STILL UNDETECTED UNTIL NOW., AGAIN IM 3RD MONTH IN A ROW<<<<< Suck on that free loaders d4rkb4k, Serious_Gamer_league, s3ek, Rollover2
+1 to you, fellow friend
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2019, 02:24   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You guys are seriously posting fake reviews? Dr. Cheats is the best around. I use it and never been HWID banned at all. You guys are just salty af. And don't like it that they don't give out a "free" key to test it out. Especially when it clearly states that they do NOT give out any trial keys
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2019, 15:37   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are you stupid enough to believe it? I do not have to be a consumer to say that something does not work and is fake vouch. Now I will be attacked by new accounts that have no idea about anything!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2019, 07:46   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is down ? i try purchase and see page of error
Old 04/22/2019, 21:32   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtt2k View Post
is down ? i try purchase and see page of error
You need to create an account, to be able to purchase
Old 04/23/2019, 02:55   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i am buying spoofer and hack Does it have item esp to.
Old 04/23/2019, 04:19   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Review

Aimbot 10/10 :

Great one with really nice prediction !! Can be pretty legit too so... perfect !

Feature 10/10 :

It depend when but some feature missing (for security mesure) but i believe its for the best..

Support 10/10:

Really nice support, fast and very helpfull, never saw a support like that within year of using cheetos

Prime is really nice

With the spoofer offer, really the best offer, serious team here.

Definitly vouch

Tags
apex, dr-cheats, eac, hwid, spoofer