Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Poll

Discussion on Poll within the Allods forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Want a setup guide?
Yes I want to make it for myself and friends 1 20.00%
Yes I can make my own project now 3 60.00%
No it will have negative effects on the community 0 0%
No this will affect my server 0 0%
I don't really care 1 20.00%
I'm intrested in your server.. not the guide 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Poll

Dear Players and Developers
I want to make a poll\voting if you want to see a guide on
1- How to setup 4.0 allods server
2- How to setup 7.0 allods server
3- How to Edit your custom server

I will Provide all the files\tools required to do it.. with recorded videos like my past releases.. but first I need everyone to participate in a discussion.. would it be helpful to the community or no?

I know I've seen so many server in the past years, I'm an old player who has been playing this game for more than 7 years..

But the point is.. I've never found a good server ... it's always the dev ******* up ,, or the admin is money hungry... only one class is playable ... the server is boring .. no balance... etc..

We've even saw some servers selling ready-made accounts with end game gear.
I personally found an admin selling accounts with full rubies ! = 192 rubies.
which is game breaking and even above all .. stupid

I already made local servers and got everything working.. also setting up my personal live project soon. But I need to give the community of this game a chance to see some really good servers.

and having all these technical difficulties is limiting who gets to make servers and who doesn't.. and I really don't like seeing all these "incompetent" Russian admins making servers for russian players with 0 support to other languages .. although everything needed is there. and the international players having to go through all this hardship just for them to get banned or whatever the russian devs have been doing..

throw your 2 cents and let me hear your thoughts.

some proof pictures from 4.0

7.0 ...

You can only select 1 option.
Old 04/07/2023, 23:06   #2

Rly? And Russian server have ar Moderator? Guild? You not know any about allods, you and you friend ask not only how to launch allods, but bless and other game.

You trash like you server.
Old 04/08/2023, 17:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapkaHere View Post
Rly? And Russian server have ar Moderator? Guild? You not know any about allods, you and you friend ask not only how to launch allods, but bless and other game.

You trash like you server.
go buy more vodka