Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortress Instances - Abyss Points

Discussion on Fortress Instances - Abyss Points within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/05/2010, 17:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayael View Post
Look at Syreal on Votan. He made over 500k AP in 1 day. Don't know how, but must be bugusing or somethin similiar.
lol, the trick is, dont turn in your AP quest items everytime you get one. Turn it in when you can afford an item... => 500k AP in 1 day.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
brauche Abyss Points
02/20/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
suche elyos auf server lephar lv 42/43 zur gegenseitigen ap bereicherung...
LF Asmodian Telemachus ABYSS POINTS Farming
11/09/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
Hi there, PN me if you are interested. We buy a Kisk and kill each other, both of us will get a lot of AP :handsdown:
Abyss Points
09/23/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 35 Replies
OK everyone is after abyss points, and all have seen the other ways to get them which is a pain in the arse. Well here is a easy way to get them. Or I might say easier. I'm using asmodian characters as examples in this... Take asmo doesn't matter what level it is as long as in legion level 3 or above. Buy large kisk. Then go to the first town where you started the game at and find a good place to hide at. Next the character you want to have the abyss points, preferred level 15 to 18....
2 Bugs for easy abyss points
08/05/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
I just tried and proven these 2 bugs yesterday night so wanna share with the community. 1) 20k-120k abyss points for level 10-12ish You need two characters from each faction (1 asmos, 1 elyos) The character (named A from asmos) that will earn 20-120k AP has to be level 10-12. With A, enter the opposition faction through a rift. (not easy since you are low level but should be fine if you go with a group) Now open another client and log in using B (from elyos). Go buy a small resurrection...