Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Abyss Points

Discussion on Abyss Points within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Abyss Points

OK everyone is after abyss points, and all have seen the other ways to get them which is a pain in the ****. Well here is a easy way to get them. Or I might say easier.

I'm using asmodian characters as examples in this...

Take asmo doesn't matter what level it is as long as in legion level 3 or above. Buy large kisk. Then go to the first town where you started the game at and find a good place to hide at. Next the character you want to have the abyss points, preferred level 15 to 18. Start a duel match, the one asmo sets up the large kisk and lets the level 15-18 kill kisk. Of course the level 15-18 cant kill kisk on first try, so you have to duel a couple times. The damage that you have done to the kisk will stay for a short period, so keep dueling. A level 15 will get about 6000 abyss points per kill. I know this doesnt seem like alot, but lets say you kill 20 kisk, thats 120,000 abyss points and you didnt have to worry about getting killed. This works in the new updated version 1.2 and also works on NA....

Hope this helps some of you out..
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/26/2009, 11:27   #2

Yeah I saw someone using the trick. But I didn't know it was actually aboutthe legion level. Ok, thanks. ^^
Old 08/26/2009, 16:21   #3

If i am level 41 and Legion level 5, can i still use this trick?
Old 08/26/2009, 16:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony X View Post
Yeah I saw someone using the trick. But I didn't know it was actually aboutthe legion level. Ok, thanks. ^^
Pretty sure Large Kisk requires you to be in legion level 3. They are also around 178k each. but... still cheaper than buying that gold gear :P
Old 08/26/2009, 16:44   #5

Not sure if they fixed it, or whether you HAVE to be in the first town.
But i tried this twice

First a friend on a lvl 14 ranger dueled my 46 templar and eventually killed the kisk... this took place in Vereton. and the ranger recieved 0 abyss points and 0 xp. Funily enough though he got around 3k dp O.o

Second attemp friend got on his 22 sin i again on 46 Templar but this time in Eltnen and once again 0 Abyss points 0 xp but stil the 3k dp

So im wondering if they have fixed it? or does it only work in starting towns exclusively. i.e Poeta/ishaglen wotever ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 00:01   #6

ok to answer all questions, the higher your character is the less ap you get. If you are lvl 15-18 and killing kisk you will get the 6000+ ap. A lvl 30+ person killing it only gets like 50 or 60 ap... What we do is, take my lvl 50 gladiator and I duel my other lvl 16 gladiator on a different acct. and I let the lvl 16 kill it, it gets 6210 ap. I sit and get enough to buy my abyss gear, then i got bot the character up. I have 3 characters now lvl 50 with lvl 50 abyss gear by doing this trick. I just started on a new gladiator doing this again, trying to get 1 of each type of character to 50 with the abyss gear and weapons. if you have any more questions feel free to ask, i will be more than glad to help. I have a few more things I will be posting soon, just testing it out on different characters, so that I can say what works and what doesnt. (Example attack speed hack, run speed hack, defense & magic resistance hack) When i am done I will release, so no need to ask for them now, I wont release anything until i know what works and what doesnt work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 00:02   #7

marc54 I just tested this 5 minutes ago and it works just fine. They have not patched it at all.
Old 08/27/2009, 02:23   #8

yes, this has been fixed. it's the greatest prank exploit out there atm, don't fall for it.

Quote:
First a friend on a lvl 14 ranger dueled my 46 templar and eventually killed the kisk... this took place in Vereton. and the ranger recieved 0 abyss points and 0 xp. Funily enough though he got around 3k dp O.o

Second attemp friend got on his 22 sin i again on 46 Templar but this time in Eltnen and once again 0 Abyss points 0 xp but stil the 3k dp
Confirmed. Tested.
Old 08/27/2009, 02:42   #9

Not a prank and you do have a clue of what you are talking about. it works just fine.

And as your comment, "Its the greatest prank exploit out there atm" lol what a joke. First its just a bug in the system which isnt a exploit, and 2nd it does work if you follow instruction and do what you are suppose to do. Instead you come in here trying to flame people bcoz you are not educated enough to do a simple task.

So next time you decide to run your mouth about something you dont know about, how about doing yourself a favor, dont say nothing at all, bcoz it shows how dumb you really are.
Old 08/27/2009, 03:35   #10

Look. There's gota be more to it than that. If not, your just like any other **** stain on this forum trying to prank people with exploits that no longer work anymore. Even in 1.0 it didn't work, you would only get at least 43 abyss points, this time around you get zero.

Close thread, admin please.
Old 08/27/2009, 06:54   #11

You know this thread wasnt for flaming idiots as yourself. this bug does work. I am sorry that you cant do a simple thing as this. You are probably using the small kisk you buy at the general store. I dont know what you are doing wrong, but I can promise you that this does work, and i dont need to scam or prank people. What am i gaining by telling people how to use a bug in the game? That would be for some child that has no brain and just begs for items, hacks etc.. I am an adult with a brain that is tryng to help others out by showing them things that WORK.. So if the admins wanna listen to someone that has a total of 3 post in this forum and has no knowledge of hacking, working bugs, coding, exploiting. Then by all means go ahead and close it. I wont share a **** thing any more. Not sure why i try to help people any more when people as yourself cant even follow simple instructions. I at first questioned it, so i went back into game and retested, just to make sure again, and yes this works just fine.. So I really dont care if you can do it or not. Matter of fact im glad you cant do it. lol So bug off.. As far as other people in the forum, if you need any help please feel free to ask or pm me. I will be glad to help you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 08:26   #12

For your information anyeongxox Digitalelite has helped me countless times with translations and he even went to a Chinese forum and found us all a new bot.. I dont think your words are anywhere near warranted.

Delete Teen Frustration Rage, admin please.
Lets not drive away few of the only people on this forum that have a clue.
Old 08/27/2009, 09:26   #13

elite*gold: 10
digitalelite, would be nice if you can post a screenshot to confirm it

@anyeongxox even if it doesn't work, you should try to support the community instead of flaming these people for posting exploits
Old 08/27/2009, 09:28   #14

so one question?In your example u took an asmo gladi,dont u? and u duel a "asmo" too?
anyways what im trying to ask is this work with people at the same faction, dont need to be cross faction right?
Thanks and sorry for asking that silly question :P
Old 08/27/2009, 09:45   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonglun View Post
so one question?In your example u took an asmo gladi,dont u? and u duel a "asmo" too?
anyways what im trying to ask is this work with people at the same faction, dont need to be cross faction right?
Thanks and sorry for asking that silly question :P
yeah, Same faction. alot easier than getting the opposing faction to you.

Im about to ding my ranger lvl 15 and try it again in the starting zone..i think it may only work in the starting zone for some reason.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread