Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

2 Bugs for easy abyss points

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Bugs for easy abyss points

I just tried and proven these 2 bugs yesterday night so wanna share with the community.

1) 20k-120k abyss points for level 10-12ish
You need two characters from each faction (1 asmos, 1 elyos)
The character (named A from asmos) that will earn 20-120k AP has to be level 10-12.
With A, enter the opposition faction through a rift. (not easy since you are low level but should be fine if you go with a group)
Now open another client and log in using B (from elyos). Go buy a small resurrection kiosk and look for A in the elyos map.
After meeting up, B set up a resurrection kiosk for A to hit.
After A finishes off the kiosk, he should earn 20-120k AP. I think level 13 only get like 2k or something. (much lower than level 10) but try anyway.

2) This one is harder but works for any level from 10-20. You need a spiritmaster from (for eg Asmos) and a level 10-20 character B from (for eg Elyos)
Meet up like above. The spiritmaster summon a pet for B to hit. The pet will not retaliate, don't worry.
Depending on the level of the spiritmaster's pet, B will earn between 20+AP to 200+AP (level 30 is the highest i have tested)
The bug here is that the pet gives abyss points when killed on opponent land (non-abyss)
Extremely easy abyss points

Tips:
-Buy some teleportation scrolls and use your AP as soon as you got them. You have been warned.
-Both Asmos and Elyos have many hills in their deserts. Use these hills to farm your abyss points. Don't do it on flat terrain. It's suicide.
-Do it during early morning (china time)

Have fun with your abyss gear

One last thing:
Only works for version 1.0
Aion China will update to 1.2 later this month so hurry!!!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Do you really get that much AP a kill? o-O

Old   #3

is that much Ap for 1 kill or endless kills? ;o
Old   #4

Don't waste your time (or money) with this, doesn't work. Just tried it on a Chinese server that still is version 1.0. I created a level 10 Elyos Sorcerer and a level 10 Asmodian Spiritmaster, waited until I found one of the lower level rifts in Eltnen and went to Morheim.

If you read the chat log in this SS, it shows a 4 damage Erosion which killed the SM's pet. Resulting in 0 AP gained, it also DID auto attack back.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

So next, I tried to take down the kisk. Which for a level 10 proved to be rather difficult. It took almost 40 minutes of auto-attack plus spamming the Erosion DoT.

This was after it was destroyed, resulting in 43 Abyss Points:

Before I killed the kisk, I killed the SM a few times. Which gave 120 AP per kill, but it only let me kill her five times before I got the "you cannot receive further AP from this target" message. Here is my total AP afterwards for more proof:

Edits: Image not showing up correctly

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

elite*gold: 80
thanks for testing

#closed

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread