Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get aionsz cheaper

Discussion on Get aionsz cheaper within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get aionsz cheaper

just so you all know and dont get ripped off

the normal retail price is $10 but that hard to get from the

so cheapest is really botsmall or i guess that *********** site

Old 11/02/2009, 04:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthecheat View Post
just so you all know and dont get ripped off

the normal retail price is $10 but that hard to get from the

so cheapest is really botsmall or i guess that *********** site

Mine might be $2 more than the competitors, but i can guarantee better support, a better community (will remote in if we need to), and a relogging program; no one offers that.
Old 11/04/2009, 00:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
Mine might be $2 more than the competitors, but i can guarantee better support, a better community (will remote in if we need to), and a relogging program; no one offers that.

Aionsz .com offers these same services as well as many more addons and crafting bots.
Old 11/04/2009, 01:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tman78 View Post
Aionsz .com offers these same services as well as many more addons and crafting bots.
I see nothing about a crafting bot on Aionsz. There addon section is under construction and has nothing in it so far.
Old 11/04/2009, 01:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tman78 View Post
Just because you "say" the site has it doesn't make it true. We do actually have a relogger, and we actually DO offer tech support via remote admin.
Old 11/04/2009, 06:08   #6

If you goto the 777auto.cn there looking for retailers worldwide to help sell there bot, I'm sure you can get keys from them if there a reseller.