Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is aionsz safe again?

Discussion on Is aionsz safe again? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is aionsz safe again?

They seemed to have patched the bot on botsmall saying its a security update but I don't know if its really a security update or an attempt for them to restablize their sales after the mass bans.

I currently have 2 weeks left with aionsz was wondering if I could use it again. They don't seem very customer friendly I posted on their forums warning people to tay off the bot since their being targetted in the mass bans and they deleted my post lol.

So I would rather get word from you guys if its ok or not and not them because their not trustworthy at all it seems.
Old 11/28/2009, 04:04   #2

I love how they don't go into details about their "security fix". lol

you couldn't pay me to use aion sz / aion ktz / aionbuddy anymore. You will more than likely be banned within a few days of use. no thanks
Old 11/28/2009, 05:20   #3

Think ill stick with angelbot then even though I lose like $9ish lol i doubt theyll catch me using angelbot since it doesnt inject or someting. Of course the bot is nowhere as streamline as SZ but hell its a pretty dam good bot considering you have to be a ****** to get caught on it lol.
Old 11/28/2009, 07:16   #4

How do you lose $9 from using angelbot?
Old 11/28/2009, 07:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeunetoujour View Post
How do you lose $9 from using angelbot?
I think he means he'll lose $9 by not using the time he has left on AionSZ.
Old 11/28/2009, 18:33   #6

I've been using AionSZ, didn't get banned. I'm using AionSZ still. If you really dont want to use that code, you can send me it with your paypal info and I will send you 9$.
Old 11/28/2009, 20:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino666 View Post
I love how they don't go into details about their "security fix". lol

you couldn't pay me to use aion sz / aion ktz / aionbuddy anymore. You will more than likely be banned within a few days of use. no thanks
They would be dumb to go into details, you realise this is a public forum and ncsoft probably reads all botting forums right?

I know they changed something about processes as the usual process of sz dont show up anymore, so that's something they did... is it enough, who knows but it sure cant hurt according to 0x33 reverse engineering.

that said I botted 24/7 during the weekend prior to monday banwave and I didn't get banned. There's more to those banwave then what people think imo as I never stopped botting trough all 3 banwaves and im still up and running after botting 50 levels
Old 11/28/2009, 21:14   #8

i think that NCSoft also has some bot testers in there team so they read and use
Old 11/29/2009, 10:56   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qik View Post
They would be dumb to go into details, you realise this is a public forum and ncsoft probably reads all botting forums right?

I know they changed something about processes as the usual process of sz dont show up anymore, so that's something they did... is it enough, who knows but it sure cant hurt according to 0x33 reverse engineering.

that said I botted 24/7 during the weekend prior to monday banwave and I didn't get banned. There's more to those banwave then what people think imo as I never stopped botting trough all 3 banwaves and im still up and running after botting 50 levels

same here
Old 12/02/2009, 18:20   #10

banned again with aionsz. new account created on saturday, banned on tuesday.
Old 12/02/2009, 18:42   #11

yep me too. got banned been using aionsz.
Old 12/02/2009, 19:31   #12

Me to banned again with aionsz.
Old 12/02/2009, 20:25   #13

why you even use sz again when you got banned before using sz? how dumb can people be?

Im good with another bot no ban today and almost 24/7. sz is doomed, thats 100%.
Old 12/04/2009, 07:10   #14

loll.

been banned using sz too.

ill wait for aion vision to come out and see if they stop ban waves.

I loved my level 40 chanter with all those gears

i was leader of a rank 8 legion ): miss my legionmates and pvp raids --R.I.P--

Hopefully i will buy a third account when a better bots comes out or ncsoft stop ban waves.
Old 12/04/2009, 14:36   #15

you can try my bot again no ban with my bot