Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionSZ

Discussion on AionSZ within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AionSZ

Can someone post the link to the SZ english bot? I had just bought a key from bestaionbot but went to check the private section for the download link and that forum pretty much is gone >.> the one on botsmall is a corrupted download for me.

Think the version is 1.1.2
Old 11/01/2009, 07:13   #2

goto aionsz .com Tell em I sent ya..
Old 11/01/2009, 07:27   #3

What the fuckkk, all the downloads I have of SZ are corrupted and I can't open them lol.
Old 11/01/2009, 09:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pindle View Post
What the fuckkk, all the downloads I have of SZ are corrupted and I can't open them lol.
Pindle, my sites back up. Botsmall hacked my forums yet again.
Old 11/01/2009, 10:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
Pindle, my sites back up. Botsmall hacked my forums yet again.
If your site gets hacked, you need to learn how to run one or get someone who knows what they're doing

Edit:
By any chance your site is bestaion bot.com?
Old 11/01/2009, 14:17   #6

Back to the Topic...

If your downloads are getting corrupted, use a Download Manager to download it right. Or try to update your Zip Manager. Try Winrar from rarlabs.com
Old 11/01/2009, 17:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sess View Post
If your site gets hacked, you need to learn how to run one or get someone who knows what they're doing

Edit:
By any chance your site is bestaion bot.com?
yes that's my site.
Old 11/01/2009, 17:57   #8

Quote:
yes that's my site.
Then you deserve to get hacked. I found where your site was hacked through, and frankly, that shouldn't be an issue.

Good luck finding it though
Oh, and to whoever buys from him, I suggest having seperate login info for what is used on his site/bot vs everything else you use. You may get your account hacked otherwise
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2009, 04:41   #9

Quote:
Then you deserve to get hacked. I found where your site was hacked through, and frankly, that shouldn't be an issue.

Good luck finding it though
Oh, and to whoever buys from him, I suggest having seperate login info for what is used on his site/bot vs everything else you use. You may get your account hacked otherwise
The purpose of this would be?
And for those "worried" don't let the above guy scare you, your passwords are md5 encrypted, which **** near impossible to decrypt. Shame the oh so great hacker didn't know that.

reported.
Old 11/02/2009, 05:20   #10

Quote:
The purpose of this would be?
And for those "worried" don't let the above guy scare you, your passwords are md5 encrypted, which **** near impossible to decrypt. Shame the oh so great hacker didn't know that.

reported.
md5 encrypted? near impossible to decrypt?

I'll let you in on a secret. You can crack your forum users passwords.
Dont let the above guy fool you, your password can be cracked. That, and he doesn't even know what hes talking about. If it was encrypted in plain MD5, you can use rainbow tables which is around 400 gigabytes of passwords now.

However, vBulletin stores passwords in this format:
md5(md5($pass).$salt)

That means yes, it is technically hashed as an MD5 but it also double hashes it and a salt is randomly generated on each new password so even if two users had the same password of "test", they would both have different hashes and salts.
Sound uncrackable? Hardly. A single 3.2ghz CORE (one core) can brute force at around 2.7m passwords a second. Put that on an I7 and thats roughly 10m/sec.
Ever heard of GPGPU? It uses your video card to do it instead. Video cards are immensely more powerful than CPUs. The vBulletin hashing type can be cracked at around 250 MILLION per second.

Edit:
Oh, forgot to mention. Since most users dont bash their head on the keyboard to make a pass and rather uses words, a dictionary attack can go at about 2m/sec per core. If you use mutations, the efficiency of a dictionary attack will be above 95%.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2009, 07:57   #11

elite*gold: 10
back 2 topic please

otherwise i'll close this thread
Old 11/02/2009, 09:25   #12

Quote:
md5 encrypted? near impossible to decrypt?

I'll let you in on a secret. You can crack your forum users passwords.
Dont let the above guy fool you, your password can be cracked. That, and he doesn't even know what hes talking about. If it was encrypted in plain MD5, you can use rainbow tables which is around 400 gigabytes of passwords now.

However, vBulletin stores passwords in this format:
md5(md5($pass).$salt)

That means yes, it is technically hashed as an MD5 but it also double hashes it and a salt is randomly generated on each new password so even if two users had the same password of "test", they would both have different hashes and salts.
Sound uncrackable? Hardly. A single 3.2ghz CORE (one core) can brute force at around 2.7m passwords a second. Put that on an I7 and thats roughly 10m/sec.
Ever heard of GPGPU? It uses your video card to do it instead. Video cards are immensely more powerful than CPUs. The vBulletin hashing type can be cracked at around 250 MILLION per second.

Edit:
Oh, forgot to mention. Since most users dont bash their head on the keyboard to make a pass and rather uses words, a dictionary attack can go at about 2m/sec per core. If you use mutations, the efficiency of a dictionary attack will be above 95%.

Don't teach noobs how to do it tho, please.