Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoit/AutoHotkey hooking the mouse

Discussion on Autoit/AutoHotkey hooking the mouse within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autoit/AutoHotkey hooking the mouse

I am running EU/US Aion 1.5 so no game guard. I am still having trouble sending mouse clicks to Aion the mouseclick("right") function works fine oustide the game but if I <alt> <tab> in it seems to get blocked. I am a bi t puzzled as the freeware mouse driver that I use to re-map extra mouse buttons works. Of course I have tried removing the mouse driver completely to ensure there is no clash. Any one have any ideas? Cheers.
Old 09/29/2009, 11:22   #2

No takers? I guess I am the only one having trouble hooking the mouse?
Old 09/30/2009, 09:20   #3

Normally you have to send the key up/down commands separately to get them to work properly.
Old 10/03/2009, 00:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******/strong> View Post
Normally you have to send the key up/down commands separately to get them to work properly.
Thanks I'll give that a go.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mysteriöses AutoIT/Autohotkey Problem
07/02/2010 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies
Hallo zusammen, habe seit geraumer Zeit ein Problem mit den genannten Programmen. Es geht darum das meine Scripts im WoW Client garkeine Wirkung zeigen, auf dem Desktop und bei !Ende aber mysteriöser Weise laufen.. Es handelt sich um ein simples AFK Makro was ich früher schonmal genutzt habe, heute aber irgendwie nicht mehr funktioniert. Ich benutze Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Starte WoW immer als Administrator das hat den Grund, dass sonst meine Einstellungen vom Client nicht gespeichert werden....
[HILFE] AutoHotKey - AutoIt ?
03/03/2010 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Kann mir mal wer ganz einfach erklähren, wie ich IMAGESEARCH in ein Game benutze ? für den Desktop ist es ja kein problem :) aber für ein spiel were es natürlich schon nicht schlecht :) Ich habe zwar schon einiges ausprobiert, aber der merkt net mal das das Game da ist ? WinActivate, game name ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 40,40, 300, 300, C:\My Images\test.bmp If Errorlevel = 0 { Click %FoundX%, %FoundY% }
[AutoIt] Bezier Mouse Movement
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
It was originally written for GuildWars in mind, and their anti-macro detection. Dim $PtX Dim $PtY Dim $MaxPt = 3 Func Factorial($n) $value = 1 For $i = 2 To $n $value = $value * $i
D3D Hooking [autoit]?
04/17/2009 - GW Bots - 11 Replies
edited
autoit vs. autohotkey
03/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
ya i know there similar, but which one do you think is better... feel free to discuss why :)