Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question to all botters/players

Discussion on Question to all botters/players within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Question to all botters/players

Hello,

just a short question to you guys. I see there are many bots out there for this game, i'd just like to know if a clientless bot with questing/scripting/autopathing etc would be interesting. I am around 40% done with mine, and am starting to wonder if it's something people would like to see or use.

I can go more in-depth to what it can already do, and what it will be able to do, if somebody is interested.

Random screenshot of newest development snapshot :

The UI is of course not finished yet.

Cheers
Old 07/06/2013, 16:31   #2

elite*gold: 18
SWOOSH YOUR THE BEST
was using your PWI bot and it was 100% german masterwork
so hope your doing again such wonderfull bot and hope to see the next time some results
BTW ofc questing etc at backround would be ******* awesome

Edit: Let me be beta tester plööööös xD
Old 07/07/2013, 19:36   #3

Oh hey Turbo.

This will take another few months at least, I hope I can shape it into something useful and runnable within this year. Beta testers will be recruited from my forum, you'll see a post there in case you still visit it now and then.

Cheers
Old 07/07/2013, 19:46   #4

elite*gold: 18
yeah relax and take your time and make again some crazy awesome bot like your PWI bot

but im interested so what can your bot do allready and what will you include soon ?
Old 07/07/2013, 19:50   #5

My PWI bot sucked so much This will be loads better.

I still want some different opinions though, but it will probably be here like it is in all games.