Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for 777 players

Discussion on Question for 777 players within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Question for 777 players

Guys who can tell me where to level from 93....i tryed in tomb but with temple event i get @ 17mil xp ...that mean 0.15%...till i make 100% it will take.....a lot...
there have to be aother solution....sphinx fighter give 20 mil....still not good...who can tell me a good mosnter to grind....ty for those who want to share with me this acknowledge...
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Very hard question for all sro players
10/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
i just wanna ask one question why we write it wizz or wizzard while it wiz or wizard? :D :D just someone answer me :p
[Question]GC Thailand players and other concerns
01/17/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
I just want to ask what is the parameter use to bypass the GC in your country.. kindly post it here so that when we release the hack it will work on your country (this does not apply on GC KR) ok heres the most common parameter use in bypassing a GC client "main.exe" __kogstudios_original_service__" whats your's??? post it here
[Question] There is a way to pt 2 of my players...>?
09/13/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Like a sad there is a way to pt 2 of my players to lvl 1 of them WITHOUT multi-client? cause its making me dc alot and the clients work slowly.. maybe i can do thad with the bot??
question for l2 players thx.
04/30/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
well i`m playing l2 and just started playing with dwarf bounty hunter spoiler. can you tell me people where can i spoil "Enchant wepon S grade (EWS) and "Enchant armor s (EAS) location/monster ? i know that "Enchant wepon A garde (EWA) you can spoil at "wall of argos " from 73 lvl wachmans . So maybe you can tell me where can i spoil EWS ty for information :)
Question - Disappearing Players
05/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Hey guys. Just trying to find out if there is any program out there that can make players disappear just like the old COloader. I'm trying to get this so that I don't run off the stake at TG when someone walks in front of the stake I'm fbing. Any help would be most appreciated. Hiddenlife.