is this thread made to selfpwn dumb ppl ? i mean zszc gm´s are active here too why some one would post "yes i am botting on zszc and im not banned" then the nick is in his sig and he will get banned ....
yeah i bot with sro-db ign :[GM]Divine
cmmon people i can say i`m a botter with any nick .... if i dont like for example a guy i post here that i`m botter and my char is xxxxxxx...... and that char will be banned? i dont think so
is this thread made to selfpwn dumb ppl ? i mean zszc gm´s are active here too why some one would post "yes i am botting on zszc and im not banned" then the nick is in his sig and he will get banned ....
So , why don't you delete ur nick from signature , cuz even you don't use you are at botter's forum
Db-bot Zszc My Question 08/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies hello mate's
i have question
is any posibble change in Db-bot settings ..i dont mean here about in bot settings
i mean about change it in files of bot and change a name of party " db-bot" like that for any normal ? Zszc ltp or like that?
bcs now this auto party look like " hi im botter" xD
[ZSZC] Question 07/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies Hi guys i got a question about zszc,
I got a avatar dress, and i want to sell it .. its +1 and people ask for +5 dress .
How (if u can lol) can u make it +5 ?
Thx
[ZSZC Question] I need a little help 06/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies Hi,
i open: sroproxy > write true ip and start > open crack > open db bot loader >
and than I start loader (mediapk2 edited) it starts game
but when I press enter game closes in a second or in a minute.
Yesterday I can bot with this way, but today not :/ Need Help Thanks.
[Question]All Pro botters come :)) 02/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies Hello !!!
I would like to ask all of you if i bot my hero with isro bot but dont purchase silk will i still get banned ?
A question to the botters in the audience. 10/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies Ok, I know a lot of people here bot, you probably also ammuse yourself while finding an appropriate mining location by d/cing other bots. I do. Not necessarily ammusing, but it's good to know the botters around you...
So I ending up completely pwning a bot, it died. It's owner was quite mad and felt it necessary to bring their rb tao to settle the score. So, I was curious to see how you all felt about having your bots pwnt. Cuz, frankly, I'm not all that upset when my bot dies. I just start...