Unfortunately, I don't really understand all of this. If I were to get it, is there a guide for it? And would you help me with everything, or is your tool more intended for experienced users?
Unfortunately, I don't really understand all of this. If I were to get it, is there a guide for it? And would you help me with everything, or is your tool more intended for experienced users?
Want to be honest with everyone, without favoritism toward buyers/sellers.
All the products from Speeder are top-notch due to their security, and functions.
But yeah, using them is not friendly at all at the start, because you need to gain experience to use the normal features, and to use the full extent of their power, you need to dedicate a lot of time to learning first. Also you need to dedicate certain time just to configure it for first time only.
Speeder provides already made scripts that can be used directly, but yeah, you need time to learn how to implement them and how to change anything.
To be honest, it's complex for first-time users. Once you're experienced with it, you can use the normal features without issues and easily, but you still need more time to get the best out of it.
A UI is almost impossible to make due to how many things you might need to change in the features code. That's why there are players/coders who are very very experienced, and they sell encrypted scripts to use the full power of its features.
But for games that only use Scripts and not the full game product, it's really easy after the first use, like Blue Protocol, Farever, Where Winds Meet and others. The only complex thing is for full-game products with so many things that they provide, like Aion 2.
It's a shame. I really would have liked to get it, but I honestly have no idea what I'm doing with this kind of stuff.
It looks like the kind of program you would use scripts other people create from the marketplace. Similar to how on a game like WoW for example, you buy a program (the LUA unlocker), and buy scripts other people create.
Personally, I've not used this yet...nor have I ever played Aion 2. But going through the changelog can see all the exposed commands, its capable of powerful rotations....not including the actual hacks and other things.
Edit, @ Will this will work on Steam at Global? or is it purple only?
Aion 2 combat is simple enough where scripts are really easy to make. The scripts that come for free with the program are extremely effective. The only thing you need to change (if you want) is the cooldown order and whether the cooldown is self-target or not. The scripts will automatically animation cancel for you. They can be found here: https://speedercheats.vip/aion-2-spe...xample-macros/. You just copy-paste them into your macro file and press the key. That's it. Some classes like Templar & Assassin work immediately without even changing anything in the macro.
And as Trance112 mentioned, the program has tons of useful hacks (movement speed, field of view, ESP, radar, etc.) that are easy to enable in the config file without having to script anything. The only thing that is more challenging to set up is waymarks/botting, where you need to record the route you want, unless you want to stay in one spot and kill stuff (not recommended). Happy to help with setting it up, though.
I create my programs the way I do because I prefer to keep people safe over ease-of-use, especially for an MMO, where nobody wants to worry about losing their character. We've never had any detections, and I intend to keep it that way.
Edit: Speeder was already working on Steam for the playtest. It will be working for full release within an hour or so, barring the servers dying.
Aion 2 combat is simple enough where scripts are really easy to make. The scripts that come for free with the program are extremely effective. The only thing you need to change (if you want) is the cooldown order and whether the cooldown is self-target or not. The scripts will automatically animation cancel for you. They can be found here: . You just copy-paste them into your macro file and press the key. That's it. Some classes like Templar & Assassin work immediately without even changing anything in the macro.
And as Trance112 mentioned, the program has tons of useful hacks (movement speed, field of view, ESP, radar, etc.) that are easy to enable in the config file without having to script anything. The only thing that is more challenging to set up is waymarks/botting, where you need to record the route you want, unless you want to stay in one spot and kill stuff (not recommended). Happy to help with setting it up, though.
I create my programs the way I do because I prefer to keep people safe over ease-of-use, especially for an MMO, where nobody wants to worry about losing their character. We've never had any detections, and I intend to keep it that way.
Edit: Speeder was already working on Steam for the playtest. It will be working for full release within an hour or so, barring the servers dying.
So that means you would also help with any questions? And in dungeons, is it possible to teleport directly to the boss with it, or does that not really work?
Teleportation is limited to short distances only—e.g., teleporting behind target for back attacks. I check Discord as regularly as I can, and there are hundreds of other Speeder users who will often help.
This program has nothing to do with Python and does not use Python in any way. You are free to view the videos at any time.
Hi sir, i just noticed this and want to ask something.
✅ Instantly activate skills by writing to the game's memory. No keypresses needed! (Keypresses are also possible if you prefer.)
✅ Read cooldown data, including cooldown timers and the ability IDs for each hotbar slot.
This means that i can play with high ping and still using skill instantly like if im with low ping? excuse me if im ignoring something, but want to confirm.
It means you can activate skills without key inputs, which is notably faster than pressing keys due to the delay between keys & just the natural wait time of Windows processing key input. It does not directly have anything to do with ping. Your best bet would be the animation hack for reducing ping-related DPS loss, although NCSOFT has improved the netcode substantially so that ping doesn't have as much negative impact as it used to.
It means you can activate skills without key inputs, which is notably faster than pressing keys due to the delay between keys & just the natural wait time of Windows processing key input. It does not directly have anything to do with ping. Your best bet would be the animation hack for reducing ping-related DPS loss, although NCSOFT has improved the netcode substantially so that ping doesn't have as much negative impact as it used to.
Thanks sir!
Im sure i might end trying it, and hopefully the already made scripts and your future one can make combat easier.
Hi, I’m currently waiting for you to release it globally, and I’d be willing to buy it. Would you honestly say that even if I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing, I’d be able to get it working with the help of you and the community? Please be honest.
And would you say it works well with the Gladiator class, or is there a specific class where it works best?
[Selling] ✅✅✅_WWW.D3BOOST.COM_✅✅✅ ✅✅✅_SEASON_JOURNEY_✅✅✅_COSMIC_WINGS_✅✅✅ ✅✅✅_PARAGON_BOOST_✅✅✅ 11/26/2017 - Diablo 3 Trading - 7 Replies https://i.imgur.com/4S5m2MU.gif
🔥 ABOUT US 🔥
At D3Boost, we care about our customers and that’s why we’re constantly looking to improve our boosting services.
We started operating back in the days when Diablo 3 was first released in May 2012.
D3Boost was established by a group of eSports Gamers who wanted to serve the community by mainly selling Diablo 3 Boosting & Power Leveling services.
Although Diablo 3 is and will remain our main figure, we’re also proud to be offering Destiny 2...