Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



AION 2 CHEATS - ✅SPEEDHACK | ✅ESP & RADAR | ✅BOTTING | ✅ SCRIPTING

Discussion on AION 2 CHEATS - ✅SPEEDHACK | ✅ESP & RADAR | ✅BOTTING | ✅ SCRIPTING within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #76

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 60
If you want a 100% user-friendly product that gets you banned in a week, you are free to use one. I have a perfect record in Aion 2 and intend to keep it that way, especially once it releases globally. I have multiple videos that show you exactly how the program works. I also don't understand what you mean by 'selling configs.' The config is completely up to you as I do not know which hacks people want to use, and some of the hacks are ping based and cannot be statically set for every user. I'm also happy to help if you are confused, but I am human and not online 100% of the time.

There are also hundreds of people on Discord—it is my most popular game by far—but many of them are Chinese/Korean users, so it might seem dead if you are an English speaker. Obviously, this will change once the game releases globally.

Nevertheless, thank you for the review.
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Old   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 2
believe me my review was just pointing out stuff that i see from my perspective and others see ( other users stated this aswell ) however i have to mention that ofc no one wants a product that gets them banned in a week and i never claimed yours to be detected or it causes bans but u could sell the configs rather than making new users do it especially if they have no experience would be helpful , and they wont mind paying u extra ( since they already paid a sub for a program that they dont know how to use )
yes it might sounds like a skill issue from the buyer part but u should work on that part and make their life easier , being a good product is a thing and being able to easily use a product is another thing. I know u have a basics guide for everything and u dont know exactly what type of cheats users want , however im not criticizing you its more like an advice that u could make some extra money not only from the sub and this will be 100% optional , experienced users could make it by themself

all of that doesn't take the fact that this product is good, if u are experienced in coding this is worth it 100%
distyol is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #78

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 60
All good. As I said, I appreciate the review. There are a lot of premade scripts available, but the customer base is mostly Chinese right now until the game releases globally, at which point, it should be easier to share things. I do stand by my statement about not being able to share the literal config file, though, because it is so variable per user. In my FPS cheats, I will share config files with everyone because the cheats are so simple: ESP + aimbot config. In Aion 2, there are 50x the number of features and dozens of hacks, and many of the attack speed hacks are ping based. For safety reasons, I also dislike having a single config I share with everyone.

That said, I'm happy to help people set up whatever features they want enabled if they are unable to figure it out.
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Old   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 95
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Just to be clear, this isn't a DMA cheat. And if not, will there be DMA cheats for Aion in the future?
123ichbinjetzdabei is offline  
Old   #80

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 60
I don't see why you would ever need/want to use DMA for Aion 2, lol, or any NCSOFT game for that matter.
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Old   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 95
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffxivnerd77 View Post
I don't see why you would ever need/want to use DMA for Aion 2, lol, or any NCSOFT game for that matter.
To avoid getting banned and because it's the safest option.
123ichbinjetzdabei is offline  
Old   #82

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 60
We have not had any bans/detections in Aion 2 or Throne and Liberty (KR client—same "anticheat") since either game released, so I'm not sure how much 'safer' you can get. Regardless, as you say, this is not a DMA cheat.
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Old   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 95
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffxivnerd77 View Post
We have not had any bans/detections in Aion 2 or Throne and Liberty (KR client—same "anticheat") since either game released, so I'm not sure how much 'safer' you can get. Regardless, as you say, this is not a DMA cheat.
I worded it poorly. It was meant to be a question asking whether it's DMA, not a statement. Unfortunately, I don't really understand how your cheat works. Do I just download it, or do I need to configure a lot of settings first?
123ichbinjetzdabei is offline  
Old   #84

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 60
You need to configure the settings for whatever cheats you want enabled. Nothing is enabled by default. In terms of how everything works, I would just watch my videos.
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Old   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Fifou12's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 416
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffxivnerd77 View Post
You need to configure the settings for whatever cheats you want enabled. Nothing is enabled by default. In terms of how everything works, I would just watch my videos.
We looking forward for a Global version, price will still remain the same ?
Do ou advice on using A2 on steam or purple directly ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffxivnerd77 View Post
You need to configure the settings for whatever cheats you want enabled. Nothing is enabled by default. In terms of how everything works, I would just watch my videos.
We looking forward for a Global version, price will still remain the same ?
Do ou advice on using A2 on steam or purple directly ?

Also beside POV does your softwar allow you to enchance the client ?
(instead of editing engine.ini is there any setting avaliable on your soft ?)
Fifou12 is offline  
Old   #86

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 60
Price will be around the same—might increase depending on demand. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by 'enhancing the client,' but there is a zoom hack along with the FoV one. I haven't really had any requests for anything else graphic-wise.

I'm sure the Steam version will just load the Purple launcher, so it won't matter which one you use.
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Old   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Fifou12's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 416
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffxivnerd77 View Post
Price will be around the same—might increase depending on demand. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by 'enhancing the client,' but there is a zoom hack along with the FoV one. I haven't really had any requests for anything else graphic-wise.

I'm sure the Steam version will just load the Purple launcher, so it won't matter which one you use.
being able to disable alot of setting like shadow/grass, atm we doing that in the engine.ini

my engine.ini edited :

Fifou12 is offline  
Old   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 9
A question and a review from a long-term fan

First, I'm not getting paid for this. I just read all the questions and wanted to give my own opinion on this.

I've been using Speeder from ffxivnerd77 for maybe 5–6 other games over the past few years. The reason why I always come back to him is that he only offers what he considers the safest options and usually removes options that can be heavily abused when ban rates start getting higher.

In some games, especially during the first few days after launch, it can happen that things are still unsafe because there are too many changes and not enough information available yet. But once the Speeder has been out for a few weeks, I've personally found it to be extremely safe as long as you read and follow all the advice that ffxivnerd77 gives you in his tutorials.

When asking ffxivnerd77 directly, I can usually trust his word. When he says, "It's currently maybe unsafe," I take it as unsafe. When he says, "It's currently very safe," I trust that assessment.

At a time when hacks often come together with scammers, resellers, and questionable providers, I will always trust Speeder more than the other options out there. He programs it, provides the support, and sells it himself, all combined with a level of communication that, from my experience over the years, I can trust.

Btw, I've been here since 2007 and have already had hundreds of hack programs in my hands. You don't need to trust him, but trust me xD

--

now my questions.. im planning to starting aion 2 in global, is speeder current state safe anough?

ty for all your work mate.
Ngoc_quang is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #89

 
ffxivnerd77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngoc_quang View Post
A question and a review from a long-term fan

First, I'm not getting paid for this. I just read all the questions and wanted to give my own opinion on this.

I've been using Speeder from ffxivnerd77 for maybe 5–6 other games over the past few years. The reason why I always come back to him is that he only offers what he considers the safest options and usually removes options that can be heavily abused when ban rates start getting higher.

In some games, especially during the first few days after launch, it can happen that things are still unsafe because there are too many changes and not enough information available yet. But once the Speeder has been out for a few weeks, I've personally found it to be extremely safe as long as you read and follow all the advice that ffxivnerd77 gives you in his tutorials.

When asking ffxivnerd77 directly, I can usually trust his word. When he says, "It's currently maybe unsafe," I take it as unsafe. When he says, "It's currently very safe," I trust that assessment.

At a time when hacks often come together with scammers, resellers, and questionable providers, I will always trust Speeder more than the other options out there. He programs it, provides the support, and sells it himself, all combined with a level of communication that, from my experience over the years, I can trust.

Btw, I've been here since 2007 and have already had hundreds of hack programs in my hands. You don't need to trust him, but trust me xD

--

now my questions.. im planning to starting aion 2 in global, is speeder current state safe anough?

ty for all your work mate.
Thanks for the good words! We've literally had 0 bans since release, so it's about as safe as it can get. There have been 4-5 people who got week-long suspensions for botting, but I haven't even seen one of those in months. They mostly just rely on captcha now (I assume), but there are ways around that.
ffxivnerd77 is offline  
Old   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 192
Received Thanks: 16
hi, these tool gives some adventage on pvp? i saw there its animation and skill speed. And if the answer its yes, with could by the best class?
soniguale is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ✅PUBG CHEAT✅AIMBOT✅NO RECOIL✅PREDICT✅RADAR✅ESP ✅ ITEM ESP✅NO SWAY✅ VISIBLE CHECK✅
08/13/2026 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 280 Replies
https://shadowsplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/ 01-banner-8.webp https://shadowsplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2026/02 /02-hero-7.webphttps://shadowsplay.io/wp-content/u ploads/2026/02/03-pricing-7.webphttps://shadowspla y.io/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/04-benefits-10.web p https://shadowsplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2026/02 /05-contact-full-5.webp https://shadowsplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2026/02 /06-requirements-4.webp https://shadowsplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2026/02 /07-features-part01-4.webp...
[Selling] ✅SCUM CHEAT✅AIMBOT✅RADAR✅ITEM ESP✅ESP✅BOMB/LOCKPICK ESP✅NO RECOIL✅ALWAYS DAY ✅MISC✅
08/07/2026 - Scum Trading - 42 Replies
SHADOWS – PRISON (SCUM) Premium SCUM performance · Stable · Fast support UNDETECTED STATUS: Status Undetected 💳 Payment: Instant delivery · Active support 🌐 Product Page: https://shadowsplay.io/shop/scum/ 💬 Discord: https://shadowsplay.io/discord 💰 PRICING
[Selling] ✅✅✅ www.D3BOOST.com ✅✅✅ PC/PS/XBOX ✅✅✅ IRON BANNER ✅✅✅ DUNGEONS ✅✅✅ WEAPONS ✅✅✅
05/13/2023 - Destiny Trading - 1 Replies
D3BOOST SHOP 🚀 CONTACT 🚀 Website: www.D3Boost.com/destiny-2-boosting/ Discord: D3Boost#2193 ( ID: 297327143174668288 ) Skype: d3pleveling 🔋 OFFER AVAILABILITY 🔋
[Selling] ✅✅✅_WWW.D3BOOST.COM_✅✅✅ ✅✅✅_SEASON_JOURNEY_✅✅✅_COSMIC_WINGS_✅✅✅ ✅✅✅_PARAGON_BOOST_✅✅✅
11/26/2017 - Diablo 3 Trading - 7 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/4S5m2MU.gif 🔥 ABOUT US 🔥 At D3Boost, we care about our customers and that’s why we’re constantly looking to improve our boosting services. We started operating back in the days when Diablo 3 was first released in May 2012. D3Boost was established by a group of eSports Gamers who wanted to serve the community by mainly selling Diablo 3 Boosting & Power Leveling services. Although Diablo 3 is and will remain our main figure, we’re also proud to be offering Destiny 2...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.